Who is the most vocal against RGST

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I know in this forum PTI will be a winner, so let's start from No.2 Please give me your opinion who is the second party that is against RGST the most.
MY rating is as follows:

2-MQM
3-PMLN
4-PMLQ
5-JUI(F)
6-JI
7-PMLF
8-PPP(S)

Comments are also welcome but please with logical reasoning.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
As I know in this forum PTI will be a winner, so let's start from No.2 Please give me your opinion who is the second party that is against RGST the most.
MY rating is as follows:

2-MQM
3-PMLN
4-PMLQ
5-JUI(F)
6-JI
7-PMLF
8-PPP(S)

Comments are also welcome but please with logical reasoning.

Good one Bhai Aijaz !
In my opinion only MQM and PTI are fighting in real against this killer bill RGST.PTI Rally was not impressive ,PTI should work on gathering all Platforms in Rally against it otherwise such rally's have proved no worth in Pakistan's dirty politics.we see Rallys of Jamat-na-islami every other day in Karachi with much more participants than PTI gathered in Lahore. Altaf Hussain was the one who raised voice against this , He is the one who diverted attention of whole Nation towards the Flaws in it , PPP is for sure back stabbing Pakistanies , its only MQM who also playing a part of opposition , Rest The Punjabi Munafiq League (PML) no-awaz shareer's representative Ishaq Dar has already signed on 15 points of Bill and when they saw the reaction of Nation, they changed their statement . Pakistan Qutta League's PML (Q) role was very disaoppointing infact it was their walkout which made RGST approved in Senate ! Awara National Party ( ANP ) have no interest in common man and the Maulana diesel .... :-) jitni galiyaan nikalo kam hein .
PTI role is exception ! Let's be fair !Rally was not Impressive but the idea of bringing people on streets now at this time is good . Khan sab Agressiveness and stubborness can play a vital role in up coming elections , it is separarte debate how he need to make good changes in PTI policies . If PPP does the same in NA for approving RGST with the help of Qutta League along with ANP and other Munafiqs then it is time for MQM too , to bring Huge number of people on streets of Karachi ! and it then will be a good time for PTI to make a pact with MQM against feudalism !!

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good one Bhai Aijaz !
In my opinion only MQM and PTI are fighting in real against this killer bill RGST.PTI Rally was not impressive ,PTI should work on gathering all Platforms in Rally against it otherwise such rally's have proved no worth in Pakistan's dirty politics.we see Rallys of Jamat-na-islami every other day in Karachi with much more participants than PTI gathered in Lahore. Altaf Hussain was the one who raised voice against this , He is the one who diverted attention of whole Nation towards the Flaws in it , PPP is for sure back stabbing Pakistanies , its only MQM who also playing a part of opposition , Rest The Punjabi Munafiq League (PML) no-awaz shareer's representative Ishaq Dar has already signed on 15 points of Bill and when they saw the reaction of Nation, they changed their statement . Pakistan Qutta League's PML (Q) role was very disaoppointing infact it was their walkout which made RGST approved in Senate ! Awara National Party ( ANP ) have no interest in common man and the Maulana diesel .... :-) jitni galiyaan nikalo kam hein .
PTI role is exception ! Let's be fair !Rally was not Impressive but the idea of bringing people on streets now at this time is good . Khan sab Agressiveness and stubborness can play a vital role in up coming elections , it is separarte debate how he need to make good changes in PTI policies . If PPP does the same in NA for approving RGST with the help of Qutta League along with ANP and other Munafiqs then it is time for MQM too , to bring Huge number of people on streets of Karachi ! and it then will be a good time for PTI to make a pact with MQM against feudalism !!

Nice reply dear, but wouldn't be more nice if you didn't name bad to others.? This is against our culture and our culture is based on our religion. Sorry if you mind it.

Anyways, let's see who does what in this new issue in Pak politics. But let me tell you one thing here, churi kharbooze per gire ya kharbooza churi per, nuqsan kharbooze hi ka hona hai, whatever happens to this bill, pass or fail, there will be a huge price hike in coming days. Khawar Pakistani awam ko hi hona hai. Magar shayad is kharbi hi se koi achai ki soorat nikal aaey.

I don't second to use the street power in Karachi, this can lead to anarchy in Sindh. That wll be a disaster for Pakistan. What do you think, will Zulfiqar Mirza and company remain quite if MQM brings people on the street of Karachi? Mind it here, no one will come out in the whole country to save Karachi and Hyderabad people. I bet, you will agree with me.Won't you?

The only solution is to have talented and honest people in our politics, that unfortunately we are lacking miserably.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice reply dear, but wouldn't be more nice if you didn't name bad to others.? This is against our culture and our culture is based on our religion. Sorry if you mind it.

Nope i dont mind bhai ...

I don't second to use the street power in Karachi, this can lead to anarchy in Sindh. That wll be a disaster for Pakistan. What do you think, will Zulfiqar Mirza and company remain quite if MQM brings people on the street of Karachi? Mind it here, no one will come out in the whole country to save Karachi and Hyderabad people. I bet, you will agree with me.Won't you?

Anarchy is already there !frustation , corruption , no law n order ...what is this ? thing is if RSGT gets approved as it is then there will be no other way then a civil war ! Staying in Govt then will be of no use if MQM fails to stop RSGT implementaion

honest people in our politics

i do not know how these two go side by side ... :-) Politics and honesty ?? you must be kidding ... "Kuch harf-e-akhir nahin yahan "

MQM is doing its best to stop PPP to implement RGST while PTI is trying to mobilize people just in case if RSGT gets approve then streets will be the stage where The Nation will decide its future and the future Leader !! It will be a mistake if MQM decides to continue reconciliation with PPP if RSGT gets approve . dont want to think much negative , right now MQM is going in right direction .

M javed

Banned
PEOPLE LIKE ISHAQ DAAR ARE PLAYING NEGATIVE TO THE INTERESGTS OF THE NATION.

HE ALSO PLAYED NEGATIVE IN THE 18TH AMENDMENT.

ROLE OF MUSLIM LEAGUE (N) IS GOOD BUT IT HAS TO PURGE PEOPLE LIKE ISHAQ DAAR WHO IS REALLY A LE DE PERSON.

SONS OF AKHTAR ABDUR UR REHMAN (SUGAR MAAFIA) DO NOT STAY ON A SINGLE STAND. THEY HAVE ALREADY SOLD THE MERTYRDOM (SHAHADAT) OF THEIR FATHER FOR SUGAR MILLS AND MEMBERSHIP IN THE PARLIAMENT.

Q-LEAGUE IS REALLY A LOTA LEAGEU AND ARE READY TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE INTERESTS OF THE COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE. THEY ARE LED BY ILLITRATE AND CORRUPT PEOPLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND IN FACT A GIFT OF MUSHARRAF TO THE NATION.

IMRAN KHAN CANNOT BE TESTED. IN THE EARLY STAGES, ANYONE CAN BE LIKE HIM. NOTHING CAN BE SAID - WHAT PRACTICALLY HE IS.

MQM LIKE APML OF MUSHARRAF AND PPP IS AN AMERICAN PARTY AND IS DREAMING TO CAPTURE ISLAMABAD BY ONE WAY ORTHE OTHER. THEY ARE FASHIST AND BLOOD-THISTY PEOPLE AND KNOW VERY WELL THE ART OF PLAYING WITH THE WORDS. WE HAVE TO KEEP OUR EYES ON THEIR ULTIMATE GOALS. THEIR PERMANENT INTEREST IS TO REMAIN IN A POSITION TO BE A POWER-SHARER ALL THE TIME WHOSOEVER THEY HAVE TO SHARE WITH - MAY IT BE 'SHEEDA TALLY'. THE WAy THEY SHED BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THE STREETS OF KARACHI IS AN EYE OPENER.

NATIONAL AWAMI PARTY IS UNDER HUGE PRESSURE BY THE PPP. IN THE PAST, THEY SHOWED THEIR VOTE BEFORE CASTING IT IN FAVOR OF MR. ZARDARIIIIIIIIIIIIII. ANP HAS TO LOOK LIKE REAL PATHANS IN POLITICS AND HAVE TO BE COURAGEOUS FOR THE NATIONAL INTERESTS. THEY ARE VERY GENTLE PEOPLE - NO ONE CAN DENOY IT. NATIONAL POLITICS DEMAND THEM TO SET ASIDE THEIR PARTY INTERESTS AND TO BE POSITIVELY ROBUST.

JAMAAT ISLAMI IS PLAYING STAYABLE POLITICS AND MUST CONTINUE TO BE SO FOR THE INTERESTS OF THE COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.

NO COMMENTS ABOUT PPPPPPPPPP. THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY CORRUPT, WRONG-MANAGERS AND WORKING TO THE INTERESTS OF AMERICA AND NOT TO THE INTERESTS OF PAKISTAN AND ITS PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT RESPECTING THE MANDATE WHICH THE PEOPLE GAVE TO THEM AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO REMAIN CLINGING TO THE POWER IN PAKISTAN.

THE WAY PPPPPP HAS DISREGARDED ITS ALLIES IN ELECTING ALL THE FOUR MEMBER OF JUDICIAL COMMISSION FROM THE PPPPPPP ITSELF, MUST BE A REAL SHOCK TO THE COALITION.

NO RATING CAN BE GIVEN AS NOTHING SEEMS TO BE FOR SURE.

HAM SAB KA ALLAH HAFIZ

M javed

Banned
Hazrat musa ne qoam ko apne bhai hazrat haroon ke supard kya tha. Wapis aye toa qoam bachre ki pooja kar rahi thi.

Khuda se daro bewaqoofi ki baatain na karain.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice question,
do your analysis and answer this question as per your best political knowledge,
Come back this post after Pakistani national house vote on this bill. we can test our political knowledge

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM Off-course :)
You can check the news posts and regarding videos. MQM is the only one which is against the RGST bill.