Who is the Real Mahajir ??

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asalam O Alikum,

To all my Muslims and Pakistani brothers,
I was online today on siasat.pk and saw a discussion about Mahajirs and Pukhtoons... and saw ppl are saying that "Pakistan tumharai baap ka nahi humara bhi hai... and they were supporting Mahajir Province"... so i was just thinking what is the meaning of Mahajir or Refugee ... ppl who migrate if i am not wrong... so where does that mentioned Mahajir are the ppl who only migrated from India... what about the ppl who migrated from other province they are also mahajir in their own country... and according to Mahajir definition Pukhtoos are also Mahajir in Karachi.... and to all those Mahajir brothers who think that Karachi sirf in kai baap ka hai... so who were living in karachi before 1947 ... didn't you take over them and now claiming that karachi is yours.... I don't want to be rude but karachi kisi kai baap ka nahi... Karachi is the city of pakistan and every pakistani has the right to live in karachi same as they have the right in any other city of pakistan... so stop thinking that way that you are mahajir and different from rest of pakistani ... the day we stop thinking like this situation will be different and to be honest when i see ppl on forums like this talk like this it makes me sad... I call them "Parai Likhai Jahil" ... coz this is the least you can expect from them... if we can't remove the differences then please don't spread hatred... my point is not here to show someone down but i just want to tell you ppl stop thinking in wrong direction and plz start thinking out of the box... its not normal ppl who are fighting or killing each other these are paid ppl... either from MQM or ANP both have their own agenda... and do you really think that they care about us... No brothers they don't they run their own agenda... so please be united and above all we are muslims... forget about everything else... May ALLAH guide us to always stay united. Ameen

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Who is the Real Mahajir ????????

Currently Karachi is divided among "Branded Mohajir" i'e MQM and "Unbranded Mohajir"i.e rest.All big cities in the world have seen immigration influx.Same is true for Karachi.The fugitive leader, who coined the term mohajir, is again mohajir to another bigger and more opportunistic metropolis London.I just want to ask him why he has chosen London over rest of whole UK even though the economic disparity is very low?

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Who is the Real Mahajir ????????

عزیز دوست آپ کی تحریر کے حوالے سے چند گزارشات ہیں گر آپ کو گراں نہ گزریں. متحدہ نے کافی پیشتر آپ کی گزارشات پر عمل کر لیا ہے ، جو تحریک الطاف حسین نے مہاجر کے نام سے شروع کی تھی وہ آج سے بارہ سال پہلے متحدہ کے نام سے تبدیل کر لی ہے.
اور اب بھی متحدہ کے جو اردو اسپیکنگ حامی ہیں انکو دوسری جماعتوں کے لوگ مہاجر ہی کہتے ہیں سمجھتے ہیں جب کے متحدہ کی پالیسی کے مطابق اور اسکے لیڈران کے مطابق متحدہ اپنے اردو سپیکنگ اور دیگر حامیوں کو سندھی کہلانے میں فخر محسوس کرتی ہے. لیکن یہاں سوال پیدا ہوتا ہے کے خود سے اپنے آپ کو کھلا لینے سے کیا اردو سپیکنگ سندھی تسلیم کر لئے گئے؟ جیسا کے میں پہلے بھی کہ چکا ہوں کے دیگر جماعتیں متحدہ کو اب بھی صرف اردو سپیکنگ مہاجرین کی جماعت سمجھتے ہیں اور گاہے بہ گاہے یہاں اسی فورم پر آپ کو دیگر جماعتوں کے حامیوں کی تحریروں میں اس کا ثبوت مل جاتے گا.
سندھ کراچی، پنجاب، پختونخوا یا بلوچستان قطعی طور پر کسی کے باپ کی جاگیر نہیں ہے لیکن اس وقت جو صورت حال کراچی میں ہے اور جو نظر آ رہی ہے اس میں واضح طور پر یہ دیکھتا ہے کے متحدہ کے اردو سپیک حامیوں کو ایک بار پھر اسی اور نوے کی دہائی میں دھکیلا جا رہا ہے اور مجبور کیا جا رہا ہے کے وہ اپنے حقوق کے تحفظ کے لئے حکومتی اقدامات کے خلاف اٹھ کھڑے ہوں . مثال کے طور پر متحدہ کی پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی سے علیحدگی کے بعد ان مسائل کو جن سے ایسی صورت حال بنتی ہواٹھایا جا رہا ہے جیسا کے کمشنری سسٹم اور دیگر ایسے معملات جن سے متحدہ کے مفادات کو نقصان پوھنچتا ہو.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
In Pakistan Mohajir is someone who's qibla is nine zero. Who can't decide on anything himself. And word of peer saheb is a gospel for him. Jeay Mohajir

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hatham

Banned
in 1947, 5 million people migrated to punjab and 1.2 million to sindh, but we never have a problem in punjab...... ppl need to think abt it why is only karachi affected

Reactions: sok

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asalam O Alikum,

I was online today on siasat.pk and saw a discussion about Mahajirs and Pukhtoons... and saw ppl are saying that "Pakistan tumharai baap ka nahi humara bhi hai... and they were supporting Mahajir Province"... so i was just thinking what is the meaning of Mahajir or Refugee ... ppl who migrate if i am not wrong... so where does that mentioned Mahajir are the ppl who only migrated from India... what about the ppl who migrated from other province they are also mahajir in their own country... and according to Mahajir definition Pukhtoos are also Mahajir in Karachi.... and to all those Mahajir brothers who think that Karachi sirf in kai baap ka hai... so who were living in karachi before 1947 ... didn't you take over them and now claiming that karachi is yours.... I don't want to be rude but karachi kisi kai baap ka nahi... Karachi is the city of pakistan and every pakistani has the right to live in karachi same as they have the right in any other city of pakistan... so stop thinking that way that you are mahajir and different from rest of pakistani ... the day we stop thinking like this situation will be different and to be honest when i see ppl on forums like this talk like this it makes me sad... I call them "Parai Likhai Jahil" ... coz this is the least you can expect from them... if we can't remove the differences then please don't spread hatred... my point is not here to show someone down but i just want to tell you ppl stop thinking in wrong direction and plz start thinking out of the box... its not normal ppl who are fighting or killing each other these are paid ppl... either from MQM or ANP both have their own agenda... and do you really think that they care about us... No brothers they don't they run their own agenda... so please be united and above all we are muslims... forget about everything else... May ALLAH guide us to always stay united. Ameen

Ach no matter your political views, bhai hum sub Pakistani hain aur Alhamdulillah musalman hain, asiay thread khol kay taasub phelta hai. Guzarish hai na bnao aisay thread

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
in 1947, 5 million people migrated to punjab and 1.2 million to sindh, but we never have a problem in punjab...... ppl need to think abt it why is only karachi affected

Because Karachi was treated as a a pariah, as a step child by every ruler since Ayub Khan. Efforts to cut down Karachi's representations in the government led to the famous quota system by Bhutto. Where Sindh is the only province to have an Urban-Rural divide. These feelings created MQM, not the other way around. You reap what you sow. Khair enough of history, MQM is a reality, accept it as MQM needs to stop its agressive tactics. It is not a party of angry young men anymore

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
God Bless on MQM and God bless of Pakistan.........!
Jb tk muthaidaa hai tb tak na koi Sindh ko taqseem kr sakta hai or naa pakistan ka kuch bigaar saktaa hai ..........
Muthaidaa zindabad Pakistan Paindaabad

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those who blame MQM for everything, look at your selves and your leaders and ask your self a question. What alternatives have you provided to the supporters of MQM? MQM and people of karachi went to NWFP to help and support the people there during earth quake. Have you ever seen any body coming to karachi after blood shed and ethnic riots to show them that they are their brothers? If you really hate MQM then step forward and show the people of karachi that you care about them untill then your posts after posts against MQM are counter productive.

Hatham

Banned
Because Karachi was treated as a a pariah, as a step child by every ruler since Ayub Khan. Efforts to cut down Karachi's representations in the government led to the famous quota system by Bhutto. Where Sindh is the only province to have an Urban-Rural divide. These feelings created MQM, not the other way around. You reap what you sow. Khair enough of history, MQM is a reality, accept it as MQM needs to stop its agressive tactics. It is not a party of angry young men anymore
right! but MQM should eliminate their 25,000 ''good friends'', so that they get a good impression outside of karachi, in future if any govn launch an attack against them general public oppose it

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother i just want to let you know that Pushtoons are dying everyday in their own province by ISI or Raw or whoever created so call Taliban.... by army themselves and by US Drones... who are raising their voice for that " if i said non of urdu speaking brother from karachi helped pashtoons in KP and i start blaming the whole Karachi or anyone else for this its wrong... that's why i said... when you have problem at home solve it don't look for other to help... and earth quake or floods was a natural disaster and whats going on in karachi is human created disaster... so don't even compare these two... and do you really think if urdu speaking ppl go to KP they will get treated bad... No brother if you ever get a chance go there and see how ppl will treat you... the reason i post this thread is just to forget about our difference and stay united... trust me if we argue here its not gonna effect Altaf hussain, Asfandyar wali, Zardari, Nawaz shareef or Imran Khan... but yeah i am sure it will effect us as a person and may change our perception about other ppl and we can pass our thoughts to others and that can change their perception ... so please please please think as a muslim and live as a muslim...

Those who blame MQM for everything, look at your selves and your leaders and ask your self a question. What alternatives have you provided to the supporters of MQM? MQM and people of karachi went to NWFP to help and support the people there during earth quake. Have you ever seen any body coming to karachi after blood shed and ethnic riots to show them that they are their brothers? If you really hate MQM then step forward and show the people of karachi that you care about them untill then your posts after posts against MQM are counter productive.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother i just want to let you know that Pushtoons are dying everyday in their own province by ISI or Raw or whoever created so call Taliban.... by army themselves and by US Drones... who are raising their voice for that " if i said non of urdu speaking brother from karachi helped pashtoons in KP and i start blaming the whole Karachi or anyone else for this its wrong... that's why i said... when you have problem at home solve it don't look for other to help... and earth quake or floods was a natural disaster and whats going on in karachi is human created disaster... so don't even compare these two... and do you really think if urdu speaking ppl go to KP they will get treated bad... No brother if you ever get a chance go there and see how ppl will treat you... the reason i post this thread is just to forget about our difference and stay united... trust me if we argue here its not gonna effect Altaf hussain, Asfandyar wali, Zardari, Nawaz shareef or Imran Khan... but yeah i am sure it will effect us as a person and may change our perception about other ppl and we can pass our thoughts to others and that can change their perception ... so please please please think as a muslim and live as a muslim...
Do not get me wrong. I have been to KPK. The people there are great. Please follow all my posts to understand my point of view. I have mentioned several times that I never see discrimination in my life by any body no matter what ethnicity they are from. It should not matter what is the cause of misery, people from all over pakistan should be able to stand up for their brothers. I gave example of NWFP to show how much people of Karachi care about people living in other parts of country. Imran khan raised voice in the favor of KPK. Do you know how many people from Karachi support him, a lot. The common sentiments of people on ground in all over Pakistan is that they stand by their brothers in NWFP. There are many people in karachi that I know who financially support the so called IDPs. Those who help families in Punjab and NWFP. It is just that it is not highlighted. We always talk about the bad we have and not the good that we treasure and never talks about.

I posted something in the favor of MQM in this thread to let those biased people know the causes of support to MQM and the questions that some people who support this party raise. I have said that several times before. There is a lot of good in us but the good people do not have the guts to come forward and show that they are good. May Allah bless our country.

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asalam O Alikum,

Jo dosron ki zameen per ya flat per qabsa karta hai woh piyar say nahi jata nahi court order k baad plot khali karta hai balkay apnay qabzay ko sahi sabit karnay k liye isi tarah ki justification dayta hai. Agar aap k kisi flat per ya plot per jo apki zindagi bhar ki kamai ho aur us per ANP jis main pukhtoon hain qabza karlain to phir aap bhi BRitish national party ki tarah yehi bolo gay k in saray foreigners ko nikalo jo bahar say akar hamara sakoon barbad kar rahay hain. people who migrate from india they replace those hindus who were living in karachi & those hindus were in majority so they migrate to india & muslims from india migrate here as it was decided before partition. Choor hamesha shoor macha ta hai jo aap macha rahay ho.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
right! but MQM should eliminate their 25,000 ''good friends'', so that they get a good impression outside of karachi, in future if any govn launch an attack against them general public oppose it

I dont think any government will be stupid enough to launch an operation on MQM, free media and all. MQM should be the bigger player now and hold out its hand to PPP, no matter the number of times PPP has stabbed MQM in the back, MQM needs to be bigger party here and show us why we support it

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol... so chor machai shor... u know latoo kai bhoot bato sai nahi mantai... and you are one of them... its easy to say kai you replaced hindus... do you really even know history ... i don't think so u know any history ... woh muslaman jo indai sai ayai thai un kai pas waha kuch bhi nahi tha par han thorai parai likhai zaroor thai ... kyon kai gooro ki nokriyan jo kartai thai... aur jab yaha ayai to us waqt kai law kai mutabiq unho nai illegal claims kiyai kai humarai pass india mai yeh yeh tha... jis ka koi bhi proof nahi tha aur govt of pakistan nai un ko woh property karachi mai de... khair yeh to aik baat hai aur jab yeh india sai ayai huwai mahajir yeh kehtai hain kai humarai baap dada nai qurbani di thi can you plz name one freedom fighter who was urdu speaking coz i can name millions pushtoons who fought against britishers ... khair woh qurbani thi yeh qurbani nahi hoti kai jaidad kai chakar mai india chor kar pakistan aatai huwai rastai mai marai gai... i don't wana say these things coz i said i don't wana spread hatred aur sachayee bari talkh hoti hai... to don't even start here kai who is CHOR and who is creating SHOR... ALLAH tum ko bhi hidayat dai aur mujhai bhi... Ameen

Jo dosron ki zameen per ya flat per qabsa karta hai woh piyar say nahi jata nahi court order k baad plot khali karta hai balkay apnay qabzay ko sahi sabit karnay k liye isi tarah ki justification dayta hai. Agar aap k kisi flat per ya plot per jo apki zindagi bhar ki kamai ho aur us per ANP jis main pukhtoon hain qabza karlain to phir aap bhi BRitish national party ki tarah yehi bolo gay k in saray foreigners ko nikalo jo bahar say akar hamara sakoon barbad kar rahay hain. people who migrate from india they replace those hindus who were living in karachi & those hindus were in majority so they migrate to india & muslims from india migrate here as it was decided before partition. Choor hamesha shoor macha ta hai jo aap macha rahay ho.