Who should lead Pakistan now?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Being just a Pakistani I think now we need a leader who has respect not only inside the country but also internationally specially the in West.
Now US and UK do not believe on our leaders whether civil or miletry and their strong media is with them.
We need a leader who can talk to US president and UK PM one to one and to convince them our leader should have some credibility.
We know Zardari has imade of a thief, NS has image of a money launderer and Altaf has an image of black mailer and murderer in West.
Press of these countries respect people graduated from their top universities, it is why they always respected Benazir Bhutto Late.
Now what Zar, who does not have any university qualification will talk to world leaders.
When NS met US president Bill Clinton, NS looked like a beggar.
I can just laugh on Altaf.
We have only option of Imran Khan, who is well qualified from a top UK university he and has some credibility. Press and leaders of West will trust him.
Once a judge of UK gave decision in favour of Imran Khan when English players blamed him for ball tampering, big reason of this decision was because Imran Khan was qualified from Oxford University.
So for the future of our country I request all the members who are against Imran Khan to think about it and let son of Pakistan Imran Khan save the country.

Last edited:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
America has been leading you for very long – why are you unaware of it – why do you need any leader for it.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
ALLAMA IQBAL be chalay gaee , Qaid Azam bi nahi haaan , Gazoo bai be boray ho gaee hain or meri tabiyat be khass achi nahi hay
meray Mulk ka kia banay ga ALLAH khair karee

T

terex

No civilian policitians have ever ruled pakistan!!

its armed forces and Agency which come under army who rule pakistan,decide foreign policy!!

I dont understand why pakistanis blame their politicians for mess but its army who is hurting them more..

Army and isi hided OBL for their own stakes: and innocent civil government which has no clue ,have to face public wrath!!

Kanwal

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Pakistan Mukhtaraan Maie????? Sorry Nation plz WAKE now. NOW OR NEVER. see and deceside

youtube.com/watch?v=I4vNzL7upPM

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Is Pakistan Mukhtaraan Maie????? Sorry Nation plz WAKE now. NOW OR NEVER. see and deceside

only IK can bring this country out of this dirty filth, zardari and looters murda bad

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
x2_5ae9e74

hashirarif

Citizen
i have no doubt about that we have hope only IMRAN KHAN ,and all of the youth have to come forward and need to play there role .dont act like a sleeping nation, we have to wake up,and there is no worst time more then this which is we have seen already so wake up and convince your all the freinds and relatives vote for imran and try to leave behind these puppit kind of so called leaders.