Who will inherit altaf's dirty money

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me float this......

No doubt the biggest "Bhai" in Karachi is Altaf Hussain and his "Bhaigeri" is spread everywhere in Karachi. Bhai has many murder cases in Pakistan but sad that MQM is used as a toilet paper and dumped in the garbage after their use by our politicians. As a reward for the sacrifice given by their parents and grandparents during independence in 1947, Pakistan politicians and establishment have given them "all you can do harm" license to terrorize the residents and loot the city.The residents are so scared that if MQM asks for $3000 fitra, people give them 5000 rupee and don't ask for change. A friend of mine in Canada told me that once MQM asked my dad for " Qarbai khal" and he refused as he wanted to donate it to religious orginazation. MQM gang was there in 10 minutes and they asked my dad " Uncle appni Khal do gay ya bakray kee".

In last 20 years MQM evolved from Mahajir Qumi Movement to Mutahida Quami Movement but actually became (Musilsal Qumi Masla). MQM have collected millions in "Bhata" from Karachi residents, port, ransom, Qurbani Khal and forced donation. They also looted national treasury during Musharraf regime and also during PPP/MQM/ANP during 2008-2013 period. It is now disclosed in the Supreme Court that Raja Perveez Ashraf illegally spread 37 billion rupees from discretionary fund of which MQM was given 4 Billion. Remember this money other than 200 million each member of Parliament looted and MQM had 25 Federal and 56 provincial members.

Hahah hahahah hahahha and they claim to be a middle class party and " bhai" is a poor guy. This poor guy gave 750,000 pounds and 2 house was a
divorce settlement for his wife. Now British have found 40 properties, 6 story world headquarter,shares of a restaurant chain and over 1 million pounds in Cash.

The current market value of these illegal assets in 41,000.000 million pound. Not happy let's convert it in US dollars and " Bhai" and has mob has over 100 million in assets and he is middle class....I wish I was.

I am not jealous of Altaf because i don't agree with "bhaigheri" of bhai of Karachi. If i had brother like him, i will call the police myself and get him arrested. I was just wondering, if bhai is arrested:

1) who will be the owner of this loot money?
2) who can file a claim on this money?

My idea is that MQM will claim that money but if Bhai is found guilty, British government will cease this money and assets to present it to the Queen and we will be looted by the British again after 67 years. Trust me 100 million can do wonders for poor people of Karachi.

Maybe Government of Pakistan will file a claim on the 100 million and people of Karachi will not get nothing. Its hard to fight the government.

Smart idea will be that people of Karachi. its civil societies or its business community should retain a lawyer and immediately file a claim on this money and assets against MQM and Bhai in London. People should get their money back because the deserve every dime that was looted from them by the mob of MQM.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Nawaz shareef and ishaq darr as they will assiste altaf hussain how to avoide money laundring charges so nawz and dar will get that money in reward from altaf as nawaz and ishaq dar r experienced in money laundring

Mqm is middle class as u have khadime ala whoes daughter beat people for cake and son is grabing all business and on tex money using heli to visit sasta bazar with 1500 police mans

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
when is it illegal money

your entire post falls like house of cards ;)

Money looted from people in Bhata is illegal and even if we leave this alone, the money was sent by " hundi" which is illegal. Today 2 Dubai firms records are subpena for cash transfers... smell illegal to me.

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You think people who were looted by MQM will get their money back?? impossible. . if its going to yet other Pakistani looters then its better Brits keep that money or rather give away to charities.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry for Altaf Bhai. He is not going anywhere. His inheritance will go to MQM, as a party.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz shareef and ishaq darr as they will assiste altaf hussain how to avoide money laundring charges so nawz and dar will get that money in reward from altaf as nawaz and ishaq dar r experienced in money laundring

But NS has already inherited dollars 10 billion or more of Pakistan money. He does not look for peanuts of poor Altaf Bhai. Neither do Zardari Saheb, as he has also taken his share of dollars 10 to 12 billions but probably nobody is bothered about billions but are very worried about few thousand Pounds of Altaf Bhai?????? Why should Altaf Bhai not have some share of MNA, MPAs funds, after all he has been boss of 25 to 30 MNAs and 40 to 50 MPAs for over two decades. But he can't stand anywhere near his big brothers in corruption. He needs many lives to learn from them. But, we are ethnically bias and parial in seeing corruption also. It is right for our people and wrong for Altaf Bhai????

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
AfzaaAltaf.jpg

I think Afza Altaf is the legal inheritor of the wealth in UK.

She is also promoted alot in party with her Birthday being celebrated world over by all MQM.

She may inherit the party like an MQM version of Benazir Bhutto. If Altaf croaks.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
AfzaaAltaf.jpg

I think Afza Altaf is the legal inheritor of the wealth in UK.

She is also promoted alot in party with her Birthday being celebrated world over by all MQM.

She may inherit the party like an MQM version of Benazir Bhutto. If Altaf croaks.
Under British law she will inherit the money if it is proved that Altaf worked on "One Pound Fish" market, got wages, paid tax and than saved money to buy those properties not if it is owned by ransom money, dirty money, Bhata money from Karachi Pakistan.

GeoG

It will be important that Pakistan Govt registers its stake as claimant of looted money
just like they did in Swiss courts..

Money was ill gotten from Pakistan and UK should have no claim over it....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It will be important that Pakistan Govt registers its stake as claimant of looted money
just like they did in Swiss courts..

Money was ill gotten from Pakistan and UK should have no claim over it....
انگلینڈ والے انتظار کر رہے تھے کہ تکڑا مال اکٹھا ہو جاۓ ، پھر چھاپا ماریں گے

چوری کا مال ، لاٹھی کے گز

Last edited:

v r imran k

Re: UK want help from Pakistan money laundering case

hope 4 the best .............justice delayed .............but not denied

Believer12

Re: UK want help from Pakistan money laundering case

یو کے بھتر ھوگا کہ وھاں بسنے والے پاکستانیوں سے مدد لے وھی بتا سکیں گے کہ کن طریقوں سے بلیک منی پاکستان ٹرانسفر ھوسکتی ھے۔تین چارلاکھ پاونڈ تو اپنے بھای بچوں کی جیبوں میں بھر لاتے ھیں

UKPakistani

You think people who were looted by MQM will get their money back?? impossible. . if its going to yet other Pakistani looters then its better Brits keep that money or rather give away to charities.

I am not going to get into this nonsense debate about how much money AH and MQM stole and steal and continue to do so daily.

I do not know what Altaf's total ill gotten assets are or those of MQM generally in this Country

I will guarantee you one thing thing though, every penny they seize, I and others like me, will fight the British to return it to Karachi through Abdul Sattar Edhi or Chhipa or something similar. The Brits have NO need for such funds. Karachi does