Who would be able to bring positive change in Pakistan.

Who would be able to bring positive change in Pak?

• Total voters

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One system for every one in Pakistan.

it means that gold is gold by weight only the real wealth base system them every one in the world get the same amount of justices, health, education, services ,peace and happiness.

So what we wait for now? have a gold in every subject. Thanks.

God bless us all Muslims amen

Last edited:

BEN10

Voter (50+ posts)
I do not agree that democracy won't work in Pakistan, if in 1947 people could be united and kickout British empire they cn do it now also, only need a leader. Democracy is a continous process but unfortunately army snatched this right from the people so many times and it seems it won't work, but let me tell you one thing that Pakistan is created to exist as long as this universe will exist (Insha Allah). I think Imran Khan is the only leader in Pakistan who can bring this country into a shape which was dreamed by Dr.Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jinnah. People should realize that how much he has done for Pakistan and they should compare what other so called political leaders has done except creating wealth by hook or crook for themselves. It is also our responsibilities to educate other people and create awareness and sacrifice the short term gains over the long term gains for our coming generations. We should come out of this cast and brothery ism beacuse in Isalm there is no place for these every and we should not fight over religion and sectism because that is what killing us and our enemies are laughing at us.

"Aik houn muslim Haram ki passbani kay liay
nile kay sahil sey lay kar tabkhakey kashghar"

Aniee

Citizen
Imran Khan does not have guts to lead a nation. He could not handle his popularity he gained from cricket. He can be part of government but honestly I do not find him as a leader of a state!

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger
None of the above. You are missing an important choice in your poll, The People of Pakistan.

When Pakistanis realize that they can't let anyone get away with corruption, Pakistan will change.
When Pakistani's realize that to bring about change, we first need to accept our mistakes and then find a solution towards our problems.
When we realize that politicians should be elected based on their views, no their affiliation with a certain political party (case in point Jamshed Dasti).

One person can not change Pakistan. What can Imran khan do if the industrialists keeps bribing the guys in the tax department can gets away with minimal to no tax. There will not be messiah who will help Pakistan. Pakistan has to help itself. If we are not willing to change, and stand up for our rights then to tell you the truth Pakistan doesn't deserve to even exist !!!

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
only if people of Pakistan.... decided enough was enough.......then Imran Khan's idea/statments would flourish.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
I often think that what is the basic need to change pakistan......and i get only 1 answer that is unbiased and pure Law and System.

then no matter who govern Pakistan.....

and the citizens of pakistan can make the system and can make the law the strongest weapon to fight against injustice, corruption, corrupt leaders etc....

but here we also need a good image of Pakistan in a shape of our persident and prime minister......and for this i suggest Imran Khan

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Only God knows who is the most honest and capable in above list. and God will set stage for him and bring him in power. +ve change will definitely come this time.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think one person can bring any positive change, he can only give directions. To achieve positive results we need a team of qualified, dedicated, competent and honest people in every field, be it politics, bureaucracy, business people, teachers, preachers, clergies, students army. When a big chunk Pakistanis are like that only then a positive change will come.

ZH....For entertainment only
PM...Competent, but surounded by idiots. Good leaders surround themselves with competent people.
NS...Grown up kid, 10 year old boy in 60 year old body with pea size brain, with temper tantrums
AH...Has tarnished image, need to improve the image of his party and himself. Very unpredictable, sometimes childish. Competent people in the party need more exposure, if there are any.
IK...Charismatic, honest, one man army. Need someone with brain behind the party.
AZ...Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt, some more corrupt and corrupt
PPP...Ditto

My answer is none of the above, which is not one of the choices, I think we should include "none of the above" in all surveys.

Anyone can drive a car in good running condition, but you need an expert driver to drive a car with three flat tires, non working brakes, blown up headlights, play in the steering, steering wobbles if you drive faster than 20 kilometers per hour, two out four pistons are shot, oil is leaking, gears don't shift, wind screen is cracked, only thing that is working is the horn. The person who can drive this car has not even taken the driving test yet. So go figure who is going to bring positive change in Pakistan. God please help us, we need your help more than ever.

Last edited:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very stupid post, where a person like Zaid Hamid is included in this list of national leadership.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan, kay ilawa Baqee sab nahoosatzada sisatdan hain,badlay kee siasat kay ilawaa aoor kuch naheen laa saktay yeh sabb.

Rashia, badmuaashia,elite aoor burocrates jabb tak khatam naheen hongay tabb tak mulk main behtary kee koi soorat nazar aati.

Last edited:

nakhtar34

Citizen
I would request all supporter of Imran Khan to come out during forthcoming election and give your votes to him. Do not just sit on computers and make all supporter happy. If we really want a change then "HUM SUB KO HILNA PARAY GA"..............

nakhtar34

Citizen
Mr IndiaGuy I think you should see your own problems first then poke your nose in somebody other's domain. Now world knows which kind of democracy you people have.