Why has Siberite been banned?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mocha7 an humnawa. Please play your role and ask your side to cool the situation down. The country will go down after Imran and Asim's head on collision
Imran khan ne khud bomb 💣 ko peir 🦵 mar dia hai.

Last edited:

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A few days ago, Rajarawal111 mentioned here that Siberite had been banned. That's when I understood why he had been absent from the forum for so long. We expressed our disappointment. I thought just another anti-PTI member had fallen victim to the moderators.

Later, it occurred to me that miafridi hadn't visited the forum for quite some time. I checked and found that he had been banned too.

Numerous members ought to be banned, yet they are not. Instead, these two gentlemen, who don't typically use offensive language, are banned. Please enlighten us on the forum's policy on banning members and why these two members were banned.

Mochi !
Baat sunn Beghairat.
Admin k ban karney pehley main ney usi ignore pey daal diya tha.
Aaj tasalli hui ki wo waqai is qabil tha.
Paisa kamana hai to kamao na ...
Leki ye keya ki hazaroon IDs bana kar overtime maro....
Chall ab nikall.

ek hindustani

Imran khan ne khud bomb 💣 ko peir 🦵 mar dia hai.
Turkey mein election tha, wahaan ki Awaam ko un ka haqq milaa jo aaeen ney umhein diya hai. Halaan ki abhi 2,3 maheena pehley zalzala aaya tha bahot bhayanak wala..
Aur ek Pakistan hai
Jab say paida huaa aadha Fauj ki Gaud pala barha aur aadha Zardari Nawaaz ki gaud mein
Taraqqi keya khaak karey ga.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
A few days ago, Rajarawal111 mentioned here that Siberite had been banned. That's when I understood why he had been absent from the forum for so long. We expressed our disappointment. I thought just another anti-PTI member had fallen victim to the moderators.

Later, it occurred to me that miafridi hadn't visited the forum for quite some time. I checked and found that he had been banned too.

Numerous members ought to be banned, yet they are not. Instead, these two gentlemen, who don't typically use offensive language, are banned. Please enlighten us on the forum's policy on banning members and why these two members were banned.

I 'ignore' all these assholes, as in my experience they had never contributed to the debate, they just spew falsehoods.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)

Pata Nahi kitni fake IDsse tum log bhonknay aatay ho.

Sohail Shuja

It does not tell on their Profiles that they are banned, but I have noticed that we cannot tag them. It appears to be something fishy.

Both of these gentlemen i.e Mafridi & Siberite are not habitual loose cannons, so, if there had been such an incidence, then I am sure there had been a very strong cause behind it.

Hence, I support the movement of restoring those two IDs immediately and bring back some sanity to the forum.