Why IK has to defend every Tom Dick and Harry

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
715491_60502799.jpg

I always point out the mistakes of IK which are digging us more and more in trouble and then I get abused and labeled as Putwari. I was very volal against the decisions of resigning from NA and dissolving the PAs. But Fallows just abused me. Today theer is no one who can tell me a single benefit of we got from tsi adventure. This attitude makes me run away from this place, but I get forced to come back when I see something utterly wrong happening.

It is not the level of Imran Khan to come down and defend every Tom Dick and Harry around him. We know 90% of the PTI is full of opportunists who have criminal Past and now are taking refuge under the leadership of Imran Khan. We are running a Champaign around the money launders and boasting on the Maqsood Chaprasi demise, yet IK is defending a person who is blamed as a Money launderer.

Yes I am talking about IKs tweet on Iftikhar Ghumas arrest. Why he has to make us assume that everyone around him is just and Angel and nothing else but Angel. What if this guy is really a criminal of running Hawala Hundi Business. Would IK be compelled to delete his tweet.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1646173470189920257 https://twitter.com/x/status/1646173473398566913
Let him defend himself Imran Khan. This guy seems more than capable to come clean in this Phony Law. But you have just added another speck on your forehead with this tweet.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan is exposing dirty Harry, Mir Jaffers and Mir sadiqs and their puppets
I guess Imran Khan will be much better and stronger when this man walks out clean.
At this point he is defending his stance like a weak victim.
And you know the difference between two postures.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
715491_60502799.jpg

I always point out the mistakes of IK which are digging us more and more in trouble and then I get abused and labeled as Putwari. I was very volal against the decisions of resigning from NA and dissolving the PAs. But Fallows just abused me. Today theer is no one who can tell me a single benefit of we got from tsi adventure. This attitude makes me run away from this place, but I get forced to come back when I see something utterly wrong happening.

It is not the level of Imran Khan to come down and defend every Tom Dick and Harry around him. We know 90% of the PTI is full of opportunists who have criminal Past and now are taking refuge under the leadership of Imran Khan. We are running a Champaign around the money launders and boasting on the Maqsood Chaprasi demise, yet IK is defending a person who is blamed as a Money launderer.

Yes I am talking about IKs tweet on Iftikhar Ghumas arrest. Why he has to make us assume that everyone around him is just and Angel and nothing else but Angel. What if this guy is really a criminal of running Hawala Hundi Business. Would IK be compelled to delete his tweet.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1646173470189920257 https://twitter.com/x/status/1646173473398566913
Let him defend himself Imran Khan. This guy seems more than capable to come clean in this Phony Law. But you have just added another speck on your forehead with this tweet.
Guys apologize for the typos in above post. Guess I am too depressed to read it over.
IKs tweets defending a (presumed) Hawala Hundi guy made me quite frustrated.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
715491_60502799.jpg

Imran khan is exposing dirty Harry, Mir Jaffers and Mir sadiqs and their puppets
Right on my friend, right on. The father of the opportunist is surrounded by the orphans of opportunists.
کسے کھوتے دے پترو - حکومت نے اب ہاتھ ڈالنا ہے تم حوالہ ہنڈی کے مجرموں پر - کافی نقصان پہنچا چکے ہو تم ماں دھرتی کو اس ایک سال میں

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کسے کھوتے دے پترو - حکومت نے اب ہاتھ ڈالنا ہے تم حوالہ ہنڈی کے مجرموں پر - کافی نقصان پہنچا چکے ہو تم ماں دھرتی کو اس ایک سال میں

Many imrandoos and youthias in this site have been advocating for this illegal practice

But Alhumdulilah our remittances are strong

RajaRawal111

Many imrandoos and youthias in this site have been advocating for this illegal practice

But Alhumdulilah our remittances are strong
Remittances are high because of Ramzan and Eid. They will go down again. But the criminal Inrandoos are also active to weaken the state.

There is very easy way to track these criminals. Govt has data of all the beneficiaries of Roshan Digital accounts. They can easily see which accounts are inactive from last year or so. Imrandoos have not enough brain to foresee what could come on them.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I am already enlightened by the container man and the buffoons following him creating chaos and unrest in the country.
Had IK not resigned from the NA, you would have lost it already. But next elections will tell you the true story man. I know they are not in next month. But you will learn the lesson. That I am quite confident.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Not that I can defend this, but what else you would expect from frustrated people after a criminal disqualification of a popular Elected Govt.

ahameed

Guys apologize for the typos in above post. Guess I am too depressed to read it over.
IKs tweets defending a (presumed) Hawala Hundi guy made me quite frustrated.
اظہر مشوانی کو کیوں دس دن غائب رکھا؟؟؟ اندھے کو بھی نظر آرہا ہے کہ وہ نیازی کے قریبی بندوں کو اٹھا رہے ہیں آپ کو نہ جانے کیوں سمجھ نہیں آرہی

آج عدالت نے اس کا ایک دن کا بھی ریمانڈ نہیں دیا ایف آئی اے کو کیونکہ ان کے پاس کچھ تھا ہی نئیں

https://twitter.com/x/status/1646485777856053250

RajaRawal111

Not that I can defend this, but what else you would expect from frustrated people after a criminal disqualification of a popular Elected Govt.
He was not popular at all man. The way you are frustrated on your leadership on his mistakes. I am furious on the Noonis as well. I was very vocal against the ouster of the IK.
IK got the Steroids shots because of the bad economy otherwise he was just dead. See my old thread

ahameed

کھوتے کے پترو

ایسا نقصان شریفوں اور زرداریوں سے زیادہ کس نے پہنچایا ہو گا؟؟؟

Siberite

Had IK not resigned from the NA, you would have lost it already. But next elections will tell you the true story man. I know they are not in next month. But you will learn the lesson. That I am quite confident.
you are telling me buffoons will be buffoons.