Why is media not giving coverage to Imran khan Faisalabad Jalsa?

pakiace

Banned
This statement raises many questions foremost to those who question Imran khan - why not dharna for load shedding, why not dharna for saleem shahzad, why no dharna for when my car tire got flat & i dont know how to change it, why no dharna given against my constipation, my headache, my tummy ache, my bla bla!

So for all the WHY NO DHARNA people here - i have a question - WHY NO MEDIA COVERAGE GIVEN TO IMRAN KHAN IN FAISALABAD WHO AT THE MOMENT IS CONDUCTING A LIVE JALSA IN FAISALABAD WITH A STRENGTH OF MASHALLAH 50,000 - UNPAID PAKISTANIS!

Had ISI backed Imran khan im sure they can easily drag HAMID MIR ETC to cover the jalsa but this statement answers your question if he is funded by ISI or not as these media morons in Pakistan demand money for media coverage - NO MONEY - NO CAMERA! SORRY doesn't our name JEW TV says it all, we're a private organization funded by '' cant tell u '', so nothing for free in this free world not even patriotism but if you wish to demean pakistan, insult pakistan OH SURE SPOT ON - COME JOIN IN WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON HEADED BY THE RECKONING ZOMBIE ASMA JAHANGIR, HAMID MIR ETC - JOIN THE CLAN - SPEAK AGAINST PAKISTAN AND IF U DO ANY BETTER - YOU GET A 1 HOUR SHOW AND LABELLED AS AN ANALYST OR A JOURNALIST NO MATTER WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!

This is our EFFIN PAKISTANI MEDIA - SHAME EPIC FAIL OF THIS SOCIETY!
EVERY PAKISTANI IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD WISH TO SEE ONE THING - IMRAN KHAN LIVE JALSA AND THESE NINCOMPOOP MEDIA CHARLATANS ARE FAR AWAY FROM THE SENTIMENTS OF PAKISTAN YET HAVE THEIR SLOGANS '' SAB SA PEHLA YE KHABAR HUMNA APKO DEKHAYE '' JO SAB CHUPATA HAIN WO HUM DEKHATA HAIN, BLA BLA! BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CHANGE - NONE OF THEM DARES CONFRONT THEIR OWN GIREBAAN

ALL PAKISTANIS IF YOU WISH TO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY - STAND UP AGAINST THIS MEDIA FOREMOST AND ESPECIALLY GEO NEWS/DAWN NEWS AND BOYCOTT JANG NEWSPAPERS!

MAY MEDIA'S FOSTER BEHAVIOR TOWARDS IMRAN KHAN AVENGE THEM BACK IN HE BEING THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN INSHALLAH

pakiace

Banned
This statement raises many questions foremost to those who question Imran khan - why not dharna for load shedding, why not dharna for saleem shahzad, why no dharna for when my car tire got flat &amp; i didnt know how to change it, why no dharna given against my constipation, my headache, my tummy ache, my bla bla!&nbsp;<br><br>So for all the WHY NO DHARNA people here - i have a question - WHY NO MEDIA COVERAGE GIVEN TO IMRAN KHAN IN FAISALABAD WHO AT THE MOMENT IS CONDUCTING A LIVE JALSA IN FAISALABAD WITH A STRENGTH OF MASHALLAH 50,000 - UNPAID PAKISTANIS!&nbsp;<br><br>Had ISI backed Imran khan im sure they can easily drag HAMID MIR ETC to cover the jalsa but this statement answers your question if he is funded by ISI or not as these media morons in Pakistan demand money for media coverage - NO MONEY - NO CAMERA! SORRY doesn't our name JEW TV says it all, we're a private organization funded by '' cant tell u '', so nothing for free in this free world not even patriotism but if you wish to demean pakistan, insult pakistan OH SURE SPOT ON - COME JOIN IN WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON HEADED BY THE RECKONING ZOMBIE ASMA JAHANGIR, HAMID MIR ETC - JOIN THE CLAN - SPEAK AGAINST PAKISTAN AND IF U DO ANY BETTER - YOU GET A 1 HOUR SHOW AND LABELLED AS AN ANALYST OR A JOURNALIST NO MATTER WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!&nbsp;<br><br>This is our EFFIN PAKISTANI MEDIA - SHAME EPIC FAIL OF THIS SOCIETY!&nbsp;<br>EVERY PAKISTANI IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD WISH TO SEE ONE THING - IMRAN KHAN LIVE JALSA AND THESE NINCOMPOOP MEDIA CHARLATANS ARE FAR AWAY FROM THE SENTIMENTS OF PAKISTAN YET HAVE THEIR SLOGANS '' SAB SA PEHLA YE KHABAR HUMNA APKO DEKHAYE '' JO SAB CHUPATA HAIN WO HUM DEKHATA HAIN, BLA BLA! BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CHANGE - NONE OF THEM DARES CONFRONT THEIR OWN GIREBAAN&nbsp;<br><br>ALL PAKISTANIS IF YOU WISH TO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY - STAND UP AGAINST THIS MEDIA FOREMOST AND ESPECIALLY GEO NEWS/DAWN NEWS AND BOYCOTT JANG NEWSPAPERS!&nbsp;<br><br>MAY MEDIA'S FOSTER BEHAVIOR TOWARDS IMRAN KHAN AVENGE THEM BACK IN HE BEING THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN INSHALLAH&nbsp;<br><br>

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
coz media need money aur imran khan kay hukmaraan honay say ho sakta hai media ka karobaar kam ho jaye kyun kay ager awaaz sakoon mai aa gaye otu media ka kaam tou hatam hona he hai na so bhai aisay sawal na kia karo ji say madeia walo kay bacho ki rozee hatray mai perh jaye.(hope i answer the question);)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Media is under pressure from various quarters. But they can't ignore PTI for long...It is only a matter of time when they notice the change at the ground level...and will be forced to cover due to public pressure.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai yeh taza hukum shayad nahi parha apny

7-24-2011_76875_1.gif

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
This statement raises many questions foremost to those who question Imran khan - why not dharna for load shedding, why not dharna for saleem shahzad, why no dharna for when my car tire got flat & i dont know how to change it, why no dharna given against my constipation, my headache, my tummy ache, my bla bla! So for all the WHY NO DHARNA people here - i have a question - WHY NO MEDIA COVERAGE GIVEN TO IMRAN KHAN IN FAISALABAD WHO AT THE MOMENT IS CONDUCTING A LIVE JALSA IN FAISALABAD WITH A STRENGTH OF MASHALLAH 50,000 - UNPAID PAKISTANIS! Had ISI backed Imran khan im sure they can easily drag HAMID MIR ETC to cover the jalsa but this statement answers your question if he is funded by ISI or not as these media morons in Pakistan demand money for media coverage - NO MONEY - NO CAMERA! SORRY doesn't our name JEW TV says it all, we're a private organization funded by '' cant tell u '', so nothing for free in this free world not even patriotism but if you wish to demean pakistan, insult pakistan OH SURE SPOT ON - COME JOIN IN WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON HEADED BY THE RECKONING ZOMBIE ASMA JAHANGIR, HAMID MIR ETC - JOIN THE CLAN - SPEAK AGAINST PAKISTAN AND IF U DO ANY BETTER - YOU GET A 1 HOUR SHOW AND LABELLED AS AN ANALYST OR A JOURNALIST NO MATTER WHO THE HELL YOU ARE! This is our EFFIN PAKISTANI MEDIA - SHAME EPIC FAIL OF THIS SOCIETY! EVERY PAKISTANI IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD WISH TO SEE ONE THING - IMRAN KHAN LIVE JALSA AND THESE NINCOMPOOP MEDIA CHARLATANS ARE FAR AWAY FROM THE SENTIMENTS OF PAKISTAN YET HAVE THEIR SLOGANS '' SAB SA PEHLA YE KHABAR HUMNA APKO DEKHAYE '' JO SAB CHUPATA HAIN WO HUM DEKHATA HAIN, BLA BLA! BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CHANGE - NONE OF THEM DARES CONFRONT THEIR OWN GIREBAAN ALL PAKISTANIS IF YOU WISH TO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY - STAND UP AGAINST THIS MEDIA FOREMOST AND ESPECIALLY GEO NEWS/DAWN NEWS AND BOYCOTT JANG NEWSPAPERS! MAY MEDIA'S FOSTER BEHAVIOR TOWARDS IMRAN KHAN AVENGE THEM BACK IN HE BEING THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN INSHALLAH
Just answer one very VITAL question, why there is no BOMB BLAST in Imran Khan's rally or DHARNA, Why terrorists are so kind enough to him.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I stopped watching talk shows on media. It is the easiest way earning money. You need three chairs, one host and 3 idiots who have ability to fight in live coverage. Soon you have successfull idea.

For more than 5 years they are doing same thing and keeping people under pressure and stress.

First i thought Geo is sincere to country but after 50 Million $ US injection and no statement from Geo and other channels it is confirmed that our media is sold.

That sold media will not give full coverage of sincere Pakistani on their plateform. Otherwise they might pay back that sum to their master or they will be killed on pakistani streets by target killers.

pakiace

Banned
Just answer one very VITAL question, why there is no BOMB BLAST in Imran Khan's rally or DHARNA, Why terrorists are so kind enough to him.

what sort of stupid question is that? DO YOU REALLY EXPECT A BOMB BLAST IN EVERY JALSA OF IMRAN KHAN - ARE YOU REALLY THAT COLD BLOODED NOT TO FEEL THAT IF YOU HATE IMRAN KHAN ( WHICH IS YOUR BAD ) WILL DIE 1000 MORE AS ATTENDEES IN THE JALSA TODAYS JALSA STRENGTH WAS ABOUT 1 LAC AND 10,000 PEOPLE, DO YOU WISH TO SEE A 100 OF THESE SCATTERED INTO BITS AND PIECES

AND YOU'RE ASKING ME AS IF IM THE TALIBAN HEAD FUNDED BY AMERICANS AND CARRY OUT SUICIDE ATTACKS - HE SPEAKS AGAINST THE INJUSTICE
WHO ARE THE BRAINWASHED SUICIDE ATTACKERS EITHER THE ONE WHO ARE BRIBED OF HOORS ( BUT THAT THEORY IS JUST TO MALIGN ISLAM AND NOT THE SUICIDE ATTACKER ) BUT THEY ARE BRIBED THAT HERE 20LACS FOR YOUR FAMILY, MAKE A HOUSE - DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO WITH THIS MONEY BUT THERE IS A PRICE YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS AND THAT IS THEIR LIFE IN FORM OF A SUICIDE ATTACK! SO WHO IS AT FAULT? THE STATE WHO HAS FAILED TO PROVIDE EDUCATION, FAILED TO BRING IN A REVOLUTIONARY EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN ORDER FOR THESE NEWBIES BRAINWASHED DELUDED SUICIDE ATTACKERS TO REALIZE THE BIGGEST JIHAD IS ( JIHAD BIN NAFS ) ONE OF THE OTHER THEORY BEHIND A SUICIDE ATTACKER IS THOSE WHO ARE VINDICTIVE TOWARDS AMERICANS AS A RESULT OF LOSING THEIR WHOLE FAMILY HIT BY AN AMERICAN DRONE ATTACK, WHAT HE SAYS IS THAT THERE ARE SOME JIHADIS WHO STILL FEEL FOR HUMANITY/PAKISTAN NOT FUNDED BY AMERICANS - BUT THE REASON THEY ALLY WITH SUICIDE ATTACKERS IS BECAUSE THEIR FAMILIES AND KIDS ARE DRONED TO DEATH! HOW MANY OF THEM WILL YOU STOP? IF AMERICAN POLICIES ARE THE MAIN ROOT BEHIND ALL THE ANARCHY IN PAKISTAN STARTING FROM THEIR FUNDING TO NATO SUPPLIES CAUSING MORE RAGE AMONGST JIHADISTS TO HIT BACK PAKISTAN AND THE ONE WHO LOSE THEIR BLOOD ONES AS A RESULT OF DRONE - WHICH ONE OF YOU WILL STOP AND WITH WHAT STRATEGY? SIMPLE STOP US AID/POLICIES/CIA HEADS IN PAKISTAN!

pakiace

Banned
bhai yeh taza hukum shayad nahi parha apny

7-24-2011_76875_1.gif

perhaps you have not read it properly with my profoundly poor urdu - it says religious jalsas and rallies are stopped to be on aired this was a rally against this corrupt government, it was not a sunni or shia or any other sect tehreek jalsa!