Why is no one talking about Hafizabad Jalsa Today

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
RajaRawal111
Can we talk about the NS Jalsa today?

mr sucker, i think most Pakistanis had zero interest in polictical shit today

Today most Pakistanis enjoyed another defeat to internal Fitna of najaiz aullad of bajwa and faiz types ex fifthias now transformed into imrandoo cult

After inranian blatant invasion of Pak, all those dead cult lovers were given another life to spre venom against Pakistan and Pakistanis, abusing Pak army and praying for pak destruction. A major facebookiya of siasat pk was presenting bangles to army in his posts, and what not

This morning's Pak response have shut the traitors, So its time for the pigs to lick their wounds and eat shit

While we Pakistanis enjoy the moment knowing we were fully right about judging you bastards as traitors.

Awan S

What was wrong with NS jalsa at Hafiz Abad? It is a small city with population of only 0.25 millions and gathering that much to fill entire ground is more than enough to expect. There will be jalsas every second day so no one will talk much about an individual jalsa. The talk of town today is Pakistan retaliation to Iran not any jalsas.

wasiqjaved

Today most Pakistanis enjoyed another defeat to internal Fitna of najaiz aullad of bajwa and faiz types ex fifthias now transformed into imrandoo cult

After inranian blatant invasion of Pak, all those dead cult lovers were given another life to spre venom against Pakistan and Pakistanis, abusing Pak army and praying for pak destruction. A major facebookiya of siasat pk was presenting bangles to army in his posts, and what not

This morning's Pak response have shut the traitors, So its time for the pigs to lick their wounds and eat shit

While we Pakistanis enjoy the moment knowing we were fully right about judging you bastards as traitors.
😅 😭 😅 😭Aisa lag raha hai aap ke andar ye chala gaya hai

GEIz34Ea0AApjrC

Hate_Nooras

Oh I see🤣🤣🤣. But you guys can't get 10 people to attend without offering free ghee and biryani.NS was humiliated

Hate_Nooras

What was wrong with NS jalsa at Hafiz Abad? It is a small city with population of only 0.25 millions and gathering that much to fill entire ground is more than enough to expect. There will be jalsas every second day so no one will talk much about an individual jalsa. The talk of town today is Pakistan retaliation to Iran not any jalsas.
Haraami, look at NSs face. It looked like SS had shit on it. A 10 min speech worse than pathetic.

Awan S

Haraami, look at NSs face. It looked like SS had shit on it. A 10 min speech worse than pathetic.
Don't abuse. I don't know why he made only 10 minutes speech but next one in Layyah I am sure that it will be long. Whats wrong with his face?

Hate_Nooras

جی جی کرو جی -- سوری پہلے دیکھا نہیں تھا
سیاست پی کے کا ٹیک آج کل کام نہیں کر شاید

Raja ji, they have to pay people and still they can't get 10 people. Only a haraami beghairat like you will turn up for a Kg of Ghee

Hate_Nooras

Don't abuse. I don't know why he made only 10 minutes speech but next one in Layyah I am sure that it will be long. Whats wrong with his face?
He made a 10min speech because the haraami realised that rent a crowd couldn't give a shit about what he was saying. Even in a one man race the haraami looks a cripple

Awan S

He made a 10min speech because the haraami realised that rent a crowd couldn't give a shit about what he was saying. Even in a one man race the haraami looks a cripple
Let us see if he makes 10 minute speech to every Jalsa to prove you right or not. He is in one man race because of your leader's stupidities. Had your leader made correct political decitions; he would have been in line for next PM but now no chance in centuries.