Why Is Twitter Hating Imran Khan today? Its more interesting than you thought.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hate u.. I hate him.. I hate everyone... what 4th graders ??

(hmm) We should arrange a class for these 4th graders Man.........................and you could prove your talent as a teacher. But do have a insulated stick in your hands to beat these nuisance to sanity and senses. :P:P:):)

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some morally deprived/corrupt people/"personas" in this forum come here only to give crappy comments to every thread thats related to my great leader Imran Khan...you can not change our minds with your delusions/foreign agendas. I and i am pretty sure most of us understand and believe in what thread starter is trying to tell us. Who would not want more hospitals, schools, colleges, justice, equality, self-reliance and self respect?

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
(hmm) We should arrange a class for these 4th graders Man.........................and you could prove your talent as a teacher. But do have a insulated stick in your hands to beat these nuisance to sanity and senses. :P:P:):)

btw Why am I proving the talent here ?

I thght I'd do the reprimanding while you were away. now that your back........ Enjoy !!

Raheem

Banned
What confident satisfied traitor (clap) a few like you need to be exiled but rather i empathize with your infinitesimal wisdom that you possess, showing apathy towards the gravity of the issue and that there seems to be little or no concocted effort to control your paranoia which has deluded people like you to live under slavery of AMERICANS, NAWAZ, ALTAF and this bloody corrupt GOVT! keep living under this void of wisdom & a tail - keep living a jerry's life... but take your filth elsewhere to pollute it mate, this is OUR PAKISTAN

I AM A PAKISTANI AND I LOVE IMRAN KHAN - ON YOUR FACE!
Pakistan- and Imran Khan are two thing , I Love my Pakistan but can not Love that morally corrupt Khan who has got affairs all over the world, I do not know why I have to like Person like Imran to be called Pakistani or a loyal Pakistani, Imran has got filthy Agenda, that is to bring Yahoodi Lobby in to Power directly, but thats not going to happen. The language you have used shows your leader and you and your party that is called Tahreek Insaf but no insaf inside the party. If you do not trust me , go and see what happens inside PTI, who are the one around Imran Khan, all filthy -immoral people who can not accept any body else point of view and will not tolerate that any body can have different view from them

Raheem

Banned
Some morally deprived/corrupt people/"personas" in this forum come here only to give crappy comments to every thread thats related to my great leader Imran Khan...you can not change our minds with your delusions/foreign agendas. I and i am pretty sure most of us understand and believe in what thread starter is trying to tell us. Who would not want more hospitals, schools, colleges, justice, equality, self-reliance and self respect?
what a lie,

Raheem

Banned
Stop behaving like illeterates. I hate x,y,z and I will not listen and I will kill him. I was a big fan of N-league. I voted them in 2008 election. Can you believe the 1st vote on our polling booth was mine? But my views changed gradually. We have to select andhon main kana raja. I believe there is no person here in Pakistan who save us. But we, as a nation can save ourselves. We have to vote the better politicians from current and this process should go on. Ultimately this will purify our politicians. Why we are not ready for change? Why are living on old fashioned life style. Let the change to occur. If we have not used all the leading parties for Government? People have the right to vote to whom they like. But hater is not solution.
You are right, I should not hate a Person but their actions, and Imran action that he comitted audeltry , is known to every body,

Raheem

Banned
He is talking about himself, I think

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I feel while making the comments about any situation, we Pakistanis deviate or deliberately attempt to deviate from the actual discussion topic. Better to stick to the topic of discussion and express some useful comments.

Further I would admire the nature of Pakistanis that they are so unidirectional or committed (or paid supporters) in their favor to the political parties and personalities so that they damn care about the shortcomings of the relevant personality or party, which is a sentimental approach rather than behaving maturely and least bother to think about prone and corns of the thoughts they are delivering in this Forum. Because they know that with the another fake ID they can release their pressure whatever they think.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
calling a taliban leader taliban khan is no sin. he is total fake and topi drama

you are really a talban in liberal dress up. You are also polar. At one end, there are talbans and at the other, people like u are present. But the difference is , you have media and american support, they have in past but not now.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are right, I should not hate a Person but their actions, and Imran action that he comitted audeltry , is known to every body,

no need to comment. Carry up. In this way, ex muslims are also like him? No forgiveness? He has commited and apologized, but at the moment. what he has done against Pakistan? Islam? Humanity? Honesty?

Raheem

Banned
no need to comment. Carry up. In this way, ex muslims are also like him? No forgiveness? He has commited and apologized, but at the moment. what he has done against Pakistan? Islam? Humanity? Honesty?
I Think committing audeltry is against Islam, what ever is against Islam is against Pakistan, We can not have a leader with that kind of chracter, Currently an Democrat Senator is being criticized by US press for having relations with several womens, Just think in US open society they can not accept immoral leaders and we are saying we should accept immoral leaders in Pakistan which was made in the name of Islam. I Would not have brought or talk about this kind of action of any one but if some body becomes a public figure, then I think we could make them accountable

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indians know If Imran is in, there will be no looking back for Pakistanis and the only way will be going forward

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan- and Imran Khan are two thing , I Love my Pakistan but can not Love that morally corrupt Khan who has got affairs all over the world, I do not know why I have to like Person like Imran to be called Pakistani or a loyal Pakistani, Imran has got filthy Agenda, that is to bring Yahoodi Lobby in to Power directly, but thats not going to happen. The language you have used shows your leader and you and your party that is called Tahreek Insaf but no insaf inside the party. If you do not trust me , go and see what happens inside PTI, who are the one around Imran Khan, all filthy -immoral people who can not accept any body else point of view and will not tolerate that any body can have different view from them

Tell me finally, If IK is Yahoodi lobby or Talban Khan?

Sick allegations.

Raheem

Banned
Tell me finally, If IK is Yahoodi lobby or Talban Khan?

Sick allegations.
Here is the answer,
As you know, TTP is an Indian and Yahoodi Assett, so those Taliban he is supporting are paid by Mossad and Raw, now as he is supporting them so you can call him yahoodi lobby or taliban khan, it is the same, whatever you like to call him. Now his ex-wife is a Jew and Kids God knows, , another thing in UK Election he supported Zac Goldsmith a Jew in London, his ex-brother in Law a Zoinist, so in my view he should be called yahoodi lobby but you can choose because TTP is yahoodi Assett which are trying to destroy Pakistan and Inshallah all the enmies of Islam will fall on their face and Pakistan, will progress

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is the answer,
As you know, TTP is an Indian and Yahoodi Assett, so those Taliban he is supporting are paid by Mossad and Raw, now as he is supporting them so you can call him yahoodi lobby or taliban khan, it is the same, whatever you like to call him. Now his ex-wife is a Jew and Kids God knows, , another thing in UK Election he supported Zac Goldsmith a Jew in London, his ex-brother in Law a Zoinist, so in my view he should be called yahoodi lobby but you can choose because TTP is yahoodi Assett which are trying to destroy Pakistan and Inshallah all the enmies of Islam will fall on their face and Pakistan, will progress

Meetha meetha hup hup, karwa karwa thu thu?

read it what u have wrote. Its total personal, and very common brain analysis. Half of your analysis is built on N-leagu's statements, half of your analysis is based on Musharaf's views. You should remix songs. In my opinion its the best for you. But the problem is that you don't want change, and remixing will cause change. I have worked 75% on a topic. I will post it as soon as possible. Then I will wait for your reply. Let's close this.