why no call for civil disobedience from hammad azhar or murad saeed ?

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
it will be understood to come from IK. I think those guys have successfully gone underground. IK called for civil disobedience at a much lower threshhold in 2014. ab chup. yes economy and common man will be affected. as they are not being affected otherwise. you have to increase the temprature to get the others to the negotiating table. begging for negotiations is not gonna work.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
can one of the mods move it to the discussion forum. I didnt realize what forum I made the post in.

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it will be understood to come from IK. I think those guys have successfully gone underground. IK called for civil disobedience at a much lower threshhold in 2014. ab chup. yes economy and common man will be affected. as they are not being affected otherwise. you have to increase the temprature to get the others to the negotiating table. begging for negotiations is not gonna work.
Khan’s fortitude and angelic strategy to harness the rabid beast in Khakis can only earn him a place of higher order in the afterlife, but it sure wouldn’t yield much success in this diabolical realm that we unarguably refer to as Bootistan.

lawmaker

Citizen
have to increase the temprature to get the others to the negotiating table.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis (unfortunately) will have to rise up and confront the enemy… IK actually should not be the face of this movement (at this point), because if he is, he will be swiftly executed… otherwise get ready for the same and more

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistanis (unfortunately) will have to rise up and confront the enemy… IK actually should not be the face of this movement (at this point), because if he is, he will be swiftly executed… otherwise get ready for the same and more

Additionally, history tells us civil disobedience movements succeed in civilized constitutional setups, not in an unconstitutional jungle.... Islami ghair jamhoria aka Al-Bakistan.

Faculty

MPA (400+ posts)
This country has no future except if you are Army officer family member or politician family member. Public has to protest in any form to save their future. Every passing day will bring more destruction for the common public.
God forbid, Pak is undone by the rouge Amy Generals and Thugg politicians army nurtured for its petty gains. Its irony of the country, that these crook COAS Generals come for 3 years and deal a country of 230 million people like their backyard mess. May Allah curse them and their generations to come. May Allah destroy them as they destroyed us and our economy..amin

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Additionally, history tells us civil disobedience movements succeed in civilized constitutional setups, not in an unconstitutional jungle.... Islami ghair jamhoria aka Al-Bakistan.
mujeeb called for 1 between march and dec 71. yes they are 1 country, but khan can get the pathans and urdu speaking and urban punjab, that would be choking enough.
agree. thats why I said Murad Saeed or Hammad Azhar. its not from IK, but its from IK with plausible deniability or Shahbaz Gill. saying I didnt hear this from Khan Sahab, but I think their should be civil disobedience. these guys are out of reach of InterSexual agency but close enough to IK to be trusted.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
mujeeb called for 1 between march and dec 71. yes they are 1 country, but khan can get the pathans and urdu speaking and urban punjab, that would be choking enough.

agree. thats why I said Murad Saeed or Hammad Azhar. its not from IK, but its from IK with plausible deniability or Shahbaz Gill. saying I didnt hear this from Khan Sahab, but I think their should be civil disobedience. these guys are out of reach of InterSexual agency but close enough to IK to be trusted.

If people come out for peaceful sit in and choke railway lines, freeways, GT road and all roads going to airports..... and that's it. Total wheel jam.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)

It cannot be anyone from PTI, or it will be threats followed by jail or possible death. It has to be organic without hierarchical or formal leadership!