why now i wont vote for imran khan

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
imran khan is without doubt one of best choice if you decide to vote in pakistan.
now first compare parties
briefly speaking peoples party is an anti pakistan party that has many crimes on its hands besides breaking pakistan
mqm is an openly anti islam and anti pakistan party whose leader altaf husain openly says in india that creation of pakistan was wrong ,whoever gives altaf the vote such person is neither a muslim nor pakistani in my belief

both muslim leagues are headed by sharif brothers and chaudery brothers ,both of who are american agents and work for vamerican and zionist interests as everyone knows.chauderys strengthened the hands of musharaf and now sharifs are strengthening the hands of zerdari mafia and american lobby in pakistan

fazlur rehman though belonging to a respected religious family is a materialistic person and he is more interested in his materialbenefits than he is interested in islamic system enforcement in pakistan which is only way of our deliverance

now comes imran khan,i was almost tempted to give him vote but i changed my mind,why is that,

the reason is that imran began as a very principled leader against corruption and for social justice and islam
but slowly and steadily he like others to increase the number of his party has started recruiting very corrupt and very secular anti islam minded people around him.
a vice president of pti was actually thrown out of a religious party for corrruption.i know as i personally know that person
other high profile leaders of pti are so secular that they do not bear and tolerate the name of islam or islamic system in pakistan
now imran khan!to please pakistans majority secular population you should not have done this...because honour and dishonour,leadership ,everything is in allahs hands.not in peoples hands,
so you should have tried to please allah rather than secular army you have accumulated around you

few months back imran khan suggested that we should have dialogue with taliban and that they are not that bad etc etc
but his own partys secular people pressured him and later he gave statements against taliban...this shows a weak leader who cant remain on his stance under pressure of few morons
we do not need weak leaders,we need firm and strong character leaders who when consider a thing to be right stick on it no matter what the world thinks
we need leaders who only try to please allah ,and not try to please every misguided tom dick and harry which are tragically in majority here

ofcourse we should talk to taliban,they are not our enemies,they have been made into villains by our dajjali media ,they are pure hearted people who despite all propoganda are more faithful to pakistan than most of our parties,if taliban had wanted they could have easily seperated the nwfp from pakistan by now but they want pakistans strength
our politicians are in favour of talking with balochi and sindhi rebels who are openly taking assistance from india to break pakistan but they want to kill all taliban,why is that?because america has ordered them to do so.america is against islam so its killing mujahideen by pakistani munafiqeens own hands so that we loose the only real protection against american zionists designs we ever had

few days ago i posted same thoughts in pakistan tehreek e insaaf forum but they banned my post
this shows how democractic they are
they allow posts against islamists and mujahideen but do not allow posts in favour of islam
even western people have more tolerance than pakistanis i guess
imran khan has accumulated hindu blooded castes from pakistan around him who are well known for their unislamic lifestyles tragically

and as a muslim its my duty that i only vote or support a true muslim who has only islams service in heart
for all muslims islam comes first than comes pakistan.and in true islamisation is the key to solving all the probelms of pakistan

just see that reinstating iftikhar chaudery achieved nothing in pakistan,people are even more without justice now and same evil and full of exploitation system is strong in pakistan
its because system is same ,corrupt system
unless islamisation is done i swear that their will not be any improvement at all in pakistans circumstances

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Br. I personally like Imran but there is another option as Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri's Pakistan Awami Tehrik, pat.com.pk this man has a vision, Knowledge and the organization specially minhaj.org is in 90 countries.

Pakistan Zindabad

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@drjke

Brother every party has it's weakness and perhaps IK has its weakness too,but you just can't be a part of silent majority or you won't be better then these people who do nothing and just criticize,I know what you are claiming would be right BUT when we know IK is the only option and has all the qualities you have to vote him,And remember he is running a party he has to listen too.

SO with all your concerns at least vte for him,at the moment you are dissapointed and i would take up your issue on INSAF.PK don't worry!!

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@drkjke
I personally dont like Altaf Hussain but he also said quite a few things other than

altaf husain openly says in india that creation of pakistan was wrong

And he is not the only one who questioned creation of Pakistan... there have been a lot of leaders like that... Why single out him???specially when he had said that once we have divided the subcontinent... we should accept each others as neighbors and reality...rather than fighting with each other... after those words...

And dear Sir...

whoever gives altaf the vote such person is neither a muslim nor pakistani in my belief

You better be absolutely sure about MQM voters...or you yourself have brought quite a lot of trouble for yourself.... as you might have declared more than half of the Karachi Non-Muslim... well done...

The account given below should be enough for you....

``Ibn Umar related that the Holy Prophet said: If a Muslim calls another kafir, then if he is a kafir let it be so; otherwise, he [the caller] is himself a kafir.''

(Abu Dawud, Book of Sunna, edition published by Quran Mahal, Karachi, vol. iii, p. 484)

``Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.''

(Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

``Withhold [your tongues] from those who say `There is no god but Allah' --- do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of `There is no god but Allah' as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.''

(Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

Now you owe your apologies to at the least 5 million people....you better start collecting virtues or there wouldnt be enough to help you getting out of trouble on the day of judgement...... See you there!!!!

Till then...
Enjoy...

GeoG

sagaciouscorpion said:
@drkjke
I personally dont like Altaf Hussain but he also said quite a few things other than

altaf husain openly says in india that creation of pakistan was wrong

And he is not the only one who questioned creation of Pakistan... there have been a lot of leaders like that... Why single out him???specially when he had said that once we have divided the subcontinent... we should accept each others as neighbors and reality...rather than fighting with each other... after those words...

Altaf did not say creation of Pakistan was wrong, be said it was a blunder, so don't put a soft touch to his words.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]

Undoubtedly there were other people who said similar words but where are they? HISTORY, Altaf should be history as well, period.
Why do have to have a leader running a party from outside the country who questions the very existance of the country.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is [altaf] came in Imran Khan's thread????

Well I wont vote Imran Khan because I have already got alternative of Imran Khan that is Mustafa Kamal and he is filling his gape very efficently so I dont need to switch my votes to Imran Khan thats all....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
YAHYA87 said:
Where is [altaf] came in Imran Khan's thread????

Well I wont vote Imran Khan because I have already got alternative of Imran Khan that is Mustafa Kamal and he is filling his gape very efficently so I dont need to switch my votes to Imran Khan thats all....

bhi jaan, to mut vote do IK ko? Always exercise your rights and vote your OWN favorite candidate, be it MK, IK or else....

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Undoubtedly there were other people who said similar words but where are they? HISTORY, Altaf should be history as well, period.
Why do have to have a leader running a party from outside the country who questions the very existance of the country.

Mr. Geo....

I dont care what he said..... I care about what he does... that s what that is important... and that is enough for me to put him in my disliked personalities...but I am ready to bail him out of that particular instance because of the context and everything....

To me ...

He is not worse than Zardari, NS or even JI people and other politicians..... because what they do.... is worse than what he said.... the fool the nation.... they are ripping out every last piece of cloth from the people and snatching the last bits of food from their mouths.... they are doing everything that comes under treason....

So almost every politician is the same....

unless proved otherwise...

GeoG

sagaciouscorpion said:

Mr. Geo....

I dont care what he said..... I care about what he does... that s what that is important... and that is enough for me to put him in my disliked personalities...but I am ready to bail him out of that particular instance because of the context and everything....

To me ...

He is not worse than Zardari, NS or even JI people and other politicians..... because what they do.... is worse than what he said.... the fool the nation.... they are ripping out every last piece of cloth from the people and snatching the last bits of food from their mouths.... they are doing everything that comes under treason....

Mr. sagaciouscorpion.

What you are effectively saying that you dont give a dam if the party or country is run by Hitler or another fascist as long as he can make a few roads with public money and then show it as if it was made with by selling their fathers property.
Instead of condemning his stupidity, you guys start accusing others to justify your sins but AH sins are too big to be forgiven and that is why this BHAGORA will not willingly come to Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GeoG said:
sagaciouscorpion said:

Mr. Geo....

To me ...

Mr. sagaciouscorpion.

What you are effectively saying that you dont give a dam if the party or country is run by Hitler or another fascist as long as he can make a few roads with public money and then show it as if it was made with by selling their fathers property.
Instead of condemning his stupidity, you guys start accusing others to justify your sins but AH sins are too big to be forgiven and that is why this BHAGORA will not willingly come to Pakistan.

Actually AH didnt do any developement in KHI, it was MK's personal ability that did it. Even tho the whole haqiqat has not come out yet. May be he scammed the govt, stolenmoney, or may be hs is all very good but its not MQM'as accomplishments, its his personal. One arm of a famous road has already collapsed yesterday, may be it wasnt built by him, but in his days

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. sagaciouscorpion.

So.. which party is not being run by a Hitler? and which party is run by pious people? Please tell me ... I would like to see an IDEAL party???
Is it PTI? Where are the rest of people? Who makes the decision? One Man?
Is it JI? who declared Baitullah Mehsud as Shaheed??
Is it PPPP? Gang of looters?
Is it PMLN? A little less corrupt than PPPP?
Is it MQM? Blind following of AH?
Is it ANP? Equally corrupt?
Is it JUIF? Equally corrupt?

Please tell me just one!!!! I am desperately looking for one!!!

He is no ideal for me..... Not to a minor extent.... But everybody has remained a Bhagora at some time including BB and NS and even Isfandyar Wali... there is no difference between them...

So you cant forgive him... but you can give pardon to Baluch separatists, Sindhi separatists, Zulfiqar MIrza (Interior minister sind????????), supporters of greater Pashtunistan? All those who have been plundering with the Aeen??? And all those who are still supporting Taliban?

Why single out him???

Gazoo

Actually AH didnt do any developement in KHI, it was MK's personal ability that did it. Even tho the whole haqiqat has not come out yet. May be he scammed the govt, stolenmoney, or may be hs is all very good but its not MQM'as accomplishments, its his personal. One arm of a famous road has already collapsed yesterday, may be it wasnt built by him, but in his days

Have you read or seen who MK attributes his success to???? What he says about his accomplishment and whom he attributes them to?
One arm of a famous road has already collapsed yesterday, may be it wasnt built by him, but in his days

??? ?? ????????? ???? ??? ???????

If it collapsed yesterday... He was not Nazim yesterday...

If it was not built by him... How can you blame him for that... Please Explain??????

Abubaqr

Citizen
Salam O Alikum,

If you think that Imran is the only one who is making decisions then may be its time for your and all the others to join the party and out rule One Man's decision through democracy.

Secondly, I noticed that some one said that Imran changed his views about dialouge with Talibans because of the pressure from other individuals in the party, so does this not mean that decisions are not made by one person. (Dialouge with Talibans it self is debatable) some agree and some disagree, all have their valid reasons.

As far as Questionable individuals in the party are concerned, it may be right and it may be wrong, not every one is good and not every one is perfact, there is always room for improvment. If there are flaws then they can be over come, if some one is corrupt, they can be replaced. But the question is who will replace them ? If you beleive that you are a better person, then you should step forward and practically participate, set your goal etc. but simply giving up is not the solution, this is why we are not growing. Some one needs to take a stand and if it is not you then you should not complain because then you are also joining the silent majority, who have given up.

Kindly, don't take any of my statement as a personal attack on your views. These are just my thoughts.

I and many other people are struggling to bring a positive change, it is disappointing, pretty much every day for last many years and yet, we have not given up and we will not give up because regardless of the outcome of our efforts, it definitely satisfies us.

Regards,

Mian Abubaqr
Spokesperson PTI Canada

mehwish_ali

Some of my Predictions about Imran Khan

* Imran Khan keeps his Personal Interests ABOVE the Interests of Pakistan. Only what he cares is to become Popular among Masses. He is not showing the Qaum the Right Path, but all what he is doing is Taking Advantages of the weaknesses of our Emotional Nation.

* Few best ways to become Popular in Pakistan is to speak against US, speak against MQM.

* But you will see tomorrow this same Imran Khan will be Shaking Hands with same US too (if he comes to power)

* You will also see that sooner or later he will also be shaking hands with MQM by labeling them as PTIs natural ally.

* And his honeymoon with Taliban and Religious parties are also going to be over soon. The OP shows this trend very well.

Somersaults of Imran Khan up till now

* He was a playboy. Then he married too Jamima Khan. But then suddenly he joined Politics and became ????? ??? ? ????

* Initially, it was the Government of Nawaz Sharif. And Imran Khan hated him so much that he openly supported the Military against him.

* But then a time came where we saw both of Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif shaking hands and hugging each other.

* And now once again Imran khan is pulling the Legs of Nawaz league as we saw in the recent elections in Pindi.

* Initially Imran used to constantly sit in lap of Qazi Hussain Ahmad, Fazlur Rehman and other Religious Parties. But honeymoon is over soon and he has already started criticizing them strongly.

* Imran claimed his party will bring Educated People ahead, but all we see he is using the same old Political People as representative of his party like Jazi people.

Mr. Imran, talk is easy, but practice is difficult.

As time passes, we will see many more somersaults by Imran Khan.