Why Osama (OBL) had 500 Euros tucked in his cloths with two telephone numbers?

hans

Banned
Just a Proposition, a Theory.

If he was planning to make a run from the Security forces that is too little money. If he wanted to bribe his way out of a situation.. Then that still seems to be very little for any one. Particularly for a Pakistani Police officer.

What I think

500 Euros is cost of burial or Kafan wa Dafan.

And may be those telephone numbers is to relay information to his dear ones about his dead and burial site.. etc.

Just a thought.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just a Proposition, a Theory….

If he was planning to make a run from the Security forces that is too little money. If he wanted to bribe his way out of a situation.. Then that still seems to be very little for any one. Particularly for a Pakistani Police officer.

What I think …

500 Euros is cost of burial or Kafan wa Dafan….

And may be those telephone numbers is to relay information to his dear ones about his dead and burial site.. etc.

Just a thought.

He must have saved it for a Jewish Hooker
Good news for you, Israel is going to be rich now...

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
u r right. this money was surely for a person who finds his dead body and for his burrials. tel numbers were surely to infom some one about his death. this seems to be quite reasonable reason.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Just a Proposition, a Theory….

What I think …

500 Euros is cost of burial or Kafan wa Dafan….

Just a thought.

TRy to think more you will get it....good try...

Thats why US gave him kafan and buried in the sea...and now making Maqbra in the ocean...like rig... Just 500...

Or

May be he sold the eggs of his 100 hens....in last one year....lol

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All the info coming out of the media is crap. How many versions have you heard yet?? The first day I heard on the radio guy was saying Usama was hiding behind his wife and using her as a shgield and then said you can imagine what low life this person was... Then the story changed.

My question is if there was only 1 gun in the whole house then why did it take them 40 minutes?? And who were they fighting with as people heard a lot of gun fire!!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
All the info coming out of the media is crap. How many versions have you heard yet?? The first day I heard on the radio guy was saying Usama was hiding behind his wife and using her as a shgield and then said you can imagine what low life this person was... Then the story changed.

My question is if there was only 1 gun in the whole house then why did it take them 40 minutes?? And who were they fighting with as people heard a lot of gun fire!!!

they were afraid to fight with most wanted terrorist , without arms....

Shame on them, who call such person a terrorist and killing an unarmed family...

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
if they did find something on that person's body that they are calling OBL... then.. Euro in his pocket would mean the next attacks in European countries.

2 numbers belong to.. those 2 ppl that Obama team will harass for the rest of their lives..

hans

Banned
Technically you are spelling, before UBL death.. He was having Sex with a Jew Prostitute? Am I correct.
Or would you be brave enough to cough out those balls that stuck in your mouth.

He must have saved it for a Jewish Hooker
Good news for you, Israel is going to be rich now...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Technically you are spelling, before UBL death.. He was having Sex with a Jew Prostitute? Am I correct.
Or would you be brave enough to cough out those balls that stuck in your mouth.

You should not be calling Jewish tits as balls, rich man, send more of your Jewsih... , we will have Euros ready for you...AH..Mole...