why our intelligence failure at peak during this government

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think & think again and did same thing many times. I read most of news about intelligence failure. I tried to find how intelligence system works in our motherland and how information delivers to correct people. I found high numbers of failure happen during this most corrupt Government. I may think wrong but this right way i have in my mind at this time...

1- imformers
they inform
2- (i) ISI (ii) IB (iii) MI (iv) CID (v) POLICE

now who ever get information they forward it to

3- MOI ( R Malik)

then their duty to inform & alert

4- rest of all other institutes.

---------------​

now after this graph everyone can image where we are weak to share information...... its read highlited.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Have you heard of phrase.... "stabbing in the back" ... thats what happening here...

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Please try to understand....You are under attack by psychological warfare, so that you , as a nation, lose confidence on your security institutions and finally become a 'sitting duck' so that 'hunter' can shoot you without a hitch. :)

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please try to understand....You are under attack by psychological warfare, so that you , as a nation, lose confidence on your security institutions and finally become a 'sitting duck' so that 'hunter' can shoot you without a hithbourch. :)

I 100% agree with you. Army of any country can be defeated if people of that country do not trust on it.
Now it is policy of US and our neighbour that we do not trust our army and blame them the most corrupt army.
Then US can blackmail our army very easily.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
I 100% agree with you. Army of any country can be defeated if people of that country do not trust on it.
Now it is policy of US and our neighbour that we do not trust our army and blame them the most corrupt army.
Then US can blackmail our army very easily.

exactly , it is good to see hat some people do use their brains. :)

Ali-1234

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is very well planned move to defame, isolate and withdraw public support from Pak Army, our neighbors and allies are involved in it and they are pumping more money and resource than it was in Afghan War.

closely observe their pattern and they are targeting high value military installations just to create chaos and sense of insecurity among the nation.

many people think that our top military leadership has been soled or hijacked by America, Jews or India, if so is the case why they need to perform acts such as attack on naval base..................? they can simply ask Kiani and few others to give them access to nuclear installations and job done........

but things are not so simple! we cannot involve in fighting with every body. the truth is that they are fighting & dying for a cause, to save and serve this nation and we should respect them, hail them.

India has successfully defied same kind of situation in Kashmir its time for us to do the same. but for that our Army need our support.

should we stand or flee....................?