Why qadyanis are non muslims ? Maulana Zahid ur Rashidi

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Why qadyanis are non muslims

Boss this is a political forum. Pls do not post these kind of posts here. I wud request administration to delete such posts. We all know qadiyanis are non muslims but why start another thread on it?

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
Why this forum is supporting this kind of discussions. We all know what qadiyanis are but why you people have to spread such hatred among other forum members. Admin if you are some where plz delete this post..

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
This dirtbag is the reason why Pakistan will never make any progress and will always be behind rest of the world. The problem is that, this great grandpa is on his deathbed, but his ideology will live on. And that is the greatness of our country.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why this forum is supporting this kind of discussions. We all know what qadiyanis are but why you people have to spread such hatred among other forum members. Admin if you are some where plz delete this post..

Please elaborate How is it that providing correct information and good narrative about any issue is akin to spreading hatred? Word selection needs to be careful for abuse of words is itself equivalent to spreading hatred.

Star Gazer

This dirtbag is the reason why Pakistan will never make any progress and will always be behind rest of the world. The problem is that, this great grandpa is on his deathbed, but his ideology will live on. And that is the greatness of our country.

The alleged dirtbag never used an abusive word but some proponents of progressive thinking have an easy access and free use! Have the patience to listen to another's point of view.

Milk Shaykh

Banned
SubhanAllah, may Allah bless this Aalim and give him more Ilm, if proving facts to denounce someone's claim on our religion is called spreading hatred, then i am a hateful person. if defeding your religion against all those who want to distort and impure it, then i am a hate monger-er. i love my religion and i will fight agains all those who come to destroy it, whether they be the daesh khawarij, the qadianis, the extreme wahabis/ extreme psuado salafi , the ismailis, the sunni groups who do shirk and grave worhsiping, and the baghi shai groups such as the alawi and the alevi. i will fight all those who want to destroy my deen, i love shia, i love sunni, i love ibadi, i love normal wahabis.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
SubhanAllah, may Allah bless this Aalim and give him more Ilm, if proving facts to denounce someone's claim on our religion is called spreading hatred, then i am a hateful person. if defeding your religion against all those who want to distort and impure it, then i am a hate monger-er. i love my religion and i will fight agains all those who come to destroy it, whether they be the daesh khawarij, the qadianis, the extreme wahabis/ extreme psuado salafi , the ismailis, the sunni groups who do shirk and grave worhsiping, and the baghi shai groups such as the alawi and the alevi. i will fight all those who want to destroy my deen, i love shia, i love sunni, i love ibadi, i love normal wahabis.

I requested admin bcz knew that eventually this will happen.. Now we have a religious fighter here on this thread who is ready to fight every one in the name of religion. Qadri name person did the same and now refusing to go to Jannat. Can't say anything more but this is what happens, when you run out of logic you start fighting in the name of god.

Last edited:

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
Please elaborate How is it that providing correct information and good narrative about any issue is akin to spreading hatred? Word selection needs to be careful for abuse of words is itself equivalent to spreading hatred.

No one is questioning about information present as I haven't listen to his cock bull. What you consider correct information and good narrative might be not the same for others. I requested admin bcz I think this forum should be left to siasi discussions. Just following you comments now we have internet fighter our forum member ABU ready to fight anyone in the name of religion. This is thing I was pointing towards.

Milk Shaykh

Banned
I requested admin bcz knew that eventually this will happen.. Now we have a religious fighter here on this thread who is ready to fight every one in the name of religion. Qadri name person did the same and now refusing to go to Jannat. Can't say anything more but this is what happens, when you run out of logic you start fighting in the name of god.

brother fighting and indiscriminately killing are too different things . fighting to defend my religion is something that i am proud of. whether it be physical, verbal, oral, or psychological. i am very offended that you are comparing me to the jahil murderer qadri. the Sharia is very clear, citizens are absolutely not permitted to kill anyone under the excuse of blasphemy/heresy it first has to be proven in court that he indeed did say something which might be considered blasphemous, and even then i ca't kill him, that is up to the proper authority, if i kill him, i am spreading anarchism, which is very dangerous to the society and has it's own punishment. i would never go around killing shia who saw "ya ali badad" or qadianis who say that their is a second nabi "Astagfirullah". i would report them to the authorities and will stand as witness to have him charged. that is what Shariah says. Their is no bigger logic than La Ilaha Il Allah, Muhammadur Rasoolullah. May Allah give you and I both Hidayah, and make us of those who fear Him. Ameen

Fair Dinkum

Councller (250+ posts)
brother fighting and indiscriminately killing are too different things . fighting to defend my religion is something that i am proud of. whether it be physical, verbal, oral, or psychological. i am very offended that you are comparing me to the jahil murderer qadri. the Sharia is very clear, citizens are absolutely not permitted to kill anyone under the excuse of blasphemy/heresy it first has to be proven in court that he indeed did say something which might be considered blasphemous, and even then i ca't kill him, that is up to the proper authority, if i kill him, i am spreading anarchism, which is very dangerous to the society and has it's own punishment. i would never go around killing shia who saw "ya ali badad" or qadianis who say that their is a second nabi "Astagfirullah". i would report them to the authorities and will stand as witness to have him charged. that is what Shariah says. Their is no bigger logic than La Ilaha Il Allah, Muhammadur Rasoolullah. May Allah give you and I both Hidayah, and make us of those who fear Him. Ameen
ASSALAM O Alikum bro, may Allah keep u steadfast in standing for what u believe in. These pseudo liberals wont have any problems if someone posts semi nude pics of women here but as soon as u post something supportive of religion it hinders the progress of country ummah and everything. Let no one dictate you as to what u should or shouldn't do especially wen u r at right. There is a member who in the the name of 'freedom of belief' was supporting qadiyanis and end up admitting to have qadiyani relatives.
Messenger of Allah (saw) said, Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart and that is the weakest of faith.[Muslim]

Milk Shaykh

Banned
ASSALAM O Alikum bro, may Allah keep u steadfast in standing for what u believe in. These pseudo liberals wont have any problems if someone posts semi nude pics of women here but as soon as u post something supportive of religion it hinders the progress of country ummah and everything. Let no one dictate you as to what u should or shouldn't do especially wen u r at right. There is a member who in the the name of 'freedom of belief' was supporting qadiyanis and end up admitting to have qadiyani relatives.
Messenger of Allah (saw) said, “Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart and that is the weakest of faith.”[Muslim]

Wa Alaykum Salam brother, Jazakallah Khairan. i have no personal beef with qadianis or any other groups. it is my obligation to speak out against when i am hearing wrongful criticism. liberals will always try to "reform" islam into the santa claus commercial religion that Christianity has now become. they want to get rid of the "old stuff" and make it something that the rest of the world would approve of. those who seek to please the kuffar over their Rabb, they are truly the losers. nowadays speaking out against a group who's very first tenant is a spit in the Glorious Quran, when they claim their is another nabi. i remember their is a hadith regarding the signs of Qiyamah, when their will be so much corruption on earth that a pious man will be the one who sees a man and a women commiting zina publicly, and would tell them that if they have to do it, they could at least move to the side of the road. we are on the road to our own destruction. we need to stop, and go back to what our Nabi(PBUH) brought from Allah. Thank you for the appreciation brother.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
The alleged dirtbag never used an abusive word but some proponents of progressive thinking have an easy access and free use! Have the patience to listen to another's point of view.

Sorry, I don't have tolerance for intolerance. So what is the solution of this hatemonger to qadiyanis? I mean he wants qadiyanis to stop calling themselves muslims, and they won't do that because according to their beliefs they are right. So again what is the solution to this problem? He is basically proposing that you go out and kill them. He is not addressing issues like "Income inequality," climate change, poverty, extremism, fighting disease, etc. To him, the main issue is qadiyan.

Star Gazer

You can present case from another criminal act to defend your critisizm for this person. What ever he said about kadianis is correct or not? If not bring your argument. If you don't know get information before criticizing him and if yes then what is your problem? As for fighting in the name of God where is the fighting in this vdeo? are you denying him the right to defend his belief verbally?

Star Gazer

Sorry, I don't have tolerance for intolerance. So what is the solution of this hatemonger to qadiyanis? I mean he wants qadiyanis to stop calling themselves muslims, and they won't do that because according to their beliefs they are right. So again what is the solution to this problem? He is basically proposing that you go out and kill them. He is not addressing issues like "Income inequality," climate change, poverty, extremism, fighting disease, etc. To him, the main issue is qadiyan.

Every one has a reason, a justification for doing and saying what they do or say and that makes all equal no matter what moral ground is being expounded upon.
Now I find it amusing to read that you have assumed some meaning which I find not even close to the talking points.
By any measure of decency,truth and principle kadianis should not call themselves Muslims and the reasons are being explained in this clip. To take a taste of your medicine, we could say that kadianis are calling themselves Muslims because they want to kill Muslims, this should make as much sense to you as your inference that orator in the clip is basically saying go kill kadianis.
You may take any meaning from any sentence but if reality is lost then it starts to float in the realm of untruth, psychosis or fabrication.

fawad ali

There are 10,000 religions in this world. Islam is just one religion out of these thousands. Religion should be left alone as a personal issue.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every one has a reason, a justification for doing and saying what they do or say and that makes all equal no matter what moral ground is being expounded upon.
Now I find it amusing to read that you have assumed some meaning which I find not even close to the talking points.
By any measure of decency,truth and principle kadianis should not call themselves Muslims and the reasons are being explained in this clip. To take a taste of your medicine, we could say that kadianis are calling themselves Muslims because they want to kill Muslims, this should make as much sense to you as your inference that orator in the clip is basically saying go kill kadianis.
You may take any meaning from any sentence but if reality is lost then it starts to float in the realm of untruth, psychosis or fabrication.

I assumed? Your comment that qadiyanis should not call themselves muslim by any measure. But the problem is, they wouldn't do that. Just as you wouldn't stop calling yourself muslim, eventhough you lie, cheat, deceit. Would you stop calling yourself muslim? and since they wouldn't stop calling themselves muslim, what would be your solution to this problem? I mean how do you plan to solve this qadiyan problem. They are not going to listen to you, so what do you suggest as a way forward?

Star Gazer

I assumed? Your comment that qadiyanis should not call themselves muslim by any measure. But the problem is, they wouldn't do that. Just as you wouldn't stop calling yourself muslim, eventhough you lie, cheat, deceit. Would you stop calling yourself muslim? and since they wouldn't stop calling themselves muslim, what would be your solution to this problem? I mean how do you plan to solve this qadiyan problem. They are not going to listen to you, so what do you suggest as a way forward?

Sir, you have to first accept how things work. Let me try to make it more simple. For example British have been British for hundreds of years and then some people go to another Island and call their country Britain/England and claim they are British, in case of a dispute who would you say have the right to be called British? the new colony I guess from your point of view.

As for the acts of Muslims, now you are trying to confuse the issue by assigning a valence of credibility to being called a Muslim to certain acts. A Muslim is called a Muslim BECAUSE he/she believes or at least proclaims to believe what are basic tenets. Using the same argument neither the Christians not the Jewish can claim to be called if we take a look at their acts what sort of argument is this. Clearly in my opinion it is either a result of confusion or a distraction giving you the benefit of doubt i say it results from confusion.
When one issue is being discussed parameters are understood, and discussion happens within those parameters, anything outside of this is irrelevant to the issue and not the best use of time.

Just by the number of years that a certain belief system is called Muslim beats the kadiani claim of being Muslim. Think with logic, think with fairness. I respect the belief system of kadianis just as I respect any other religion but stand firmly that they need to choose a name for themselves other than Muslim, and I am only asking for fairness.
I will leave the political reasons of this problem outside this discussion so we can understand the principles.
As for they not listening to us, they may choose not to and no one should force them physically to do that but why is discussing this issue considered something a real Muslim does not have the right to?
Are you afraid that kadianis will react in a violent manner? are you afraid Muslims will react in a violent manner? We must educate people about the reasons, educate them about the issue and to remain non-violent at all costs. Open a dialogue and let kadianis come to the table to present their point of view what is wrong with that?

Last edited: