Why Sikhs want Independence from India - Sikhs explain how India never leaves any opportunity to per

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great vid. thanks for sharing

the man in video is not a sikh i know him i am from lahore , after riots in lahor against masihis ,i left pakistan for job in madrid , he is a local muslim comedian from lahore keeps uploading such clips on behalf of i.s.i. , there are many such trolls like dailt, chamar , bangalibabu,modern.fakir, nepali.nationalist all.paid trolls

sure you can make Lahore the Provincial Capital of khalistan we have no issues. Pakistan army can then be stationed till south Haryana :biggthumpup:

This way we will strategically control UP and Rajisthan due to our strategic encirclement.

Infact every sikh and christian is our friend. We personally love Hazrat Isa pbuh. And guru nanak who had sufi roots.

Both were spiritual personalities .BUt ofcourse Jesus was Holy due to his miraculous birth . This is how we know of Jesus the great.

"Relating to you the story of Mary, how she withdrew from her people to a place in the east. There the arch angel gabriel came upon her and said, Mary, i bring you glad tidings of a Holy Son that will be Born to you.

And Mary replied : But how can I have a son when no man has ever touched me ?

Then Gabriel replied : for your lord says it will happen because it if something ordained .

Then through the love of God for Humanity a gift Jesus Pbuh was Born as a mercy for mankind." :)

you are from kasur ? as far as i remember .
do you support khalistan ? this idea is quite good . lahore as capital of khalistan ,
we all masihis would like to leave pakistan and join khalistan .

scan1_jpg_w560h324-ED2-MyPunjab.png

@Anjumand1

here is another indian troll ID guy ...the sikh is 100 % genuine plus according to his lie if he works in madrid and he knows the sikh is isi the taramasih must surely be a RAW AGENT ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

another pathetic lie and fake ID by endians ...

the man in video is not a sikh i know him i am from lahore , after riots in lahor against masihis ,i left pakistan for job in madrid , he is a local muslim comedian from lahore keeps uploading such clips on behalf of i.s.i. , there are many such trolls like dailt, chamar , bangalibabu,modern.fakir, nepali.nationalist all.paid trolls

aur jo 338 km ka balum tumein diya tha ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Its not going to ...the world already HAS [hilar][hilar][hilar] ...just take a look it is a Beautiful shot ....super poo poo power getting a deserving beating from a 7 time smaller adversary - THIS IS EPIC [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Nothing is better than this

Why not look at FACTS ...NO opinions ! :biggthumpup:..This is Pakistan at Kishengarh fort in Rajhistan !!

CNlIjtFWwAAB0Pa.jpg

Land Captured by India versus Land Captured By Pakistan During the 1965 war

Indian Army : Supposedly the largest Army with 2 million troops in the world manages tocapture only 57.1 km of Pakistan

capture-20150829-234455-png.251675

Pakistan Army the 10th Largest Fighting Force with 500,000 troops captured massive land till Kishengarh Fort India :biggthumpup:...338.07km

capture-20150829-230554-png.251676

Chicago Tribune Reports ...Pakistan Delays Ceasfire meaning Pakistan didnt Initiate it [hilar]

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1...the-cease-fire

RESULT PAKISTAN WON !! ....Simple Facts ...India called for UN ceasefire !

jara sambhal ke ballum singh ka ballum bahut lamba hai ,

17210581.jpg

fannekhan

Banned
sure you can make Lahore the Provincial Capital of khalistan we have no issues. Pakistan army can then be stationed till south Haryana :biggthumpup:

This way we will strategically control UP and Rajisthan due to our strategic encirclement.

Infact every sikh and christian is our friend. We personally love Hazrat Isa pbuh. And guru nanak who had sufi roots.

Both were spiritual personalities .BUt ofcourse Jesus was Holy due to his miraculous birth . This is how we know of Jesus the great.

"Relating to you the story of Mary, how she withdrew from her people to a place in the east. There the arch angel gabriel came upon her and said, Mary, i bring you glad tidings of a Holy Son that will be Born to you.

And Mary replied : But how can I have a son when no man has ever touched me ?

Then Gabriel replied : for your lord says it will happen because it if something ordained .

Then through the love of God for Humanity a gift Jesus Pbuh was Born as a mercy for mankind." :)

abe chupp tera jhooth pakada gaya , is comedian ko khalistan ka sadar ka chaprasi lagwa dena .[hilar][hilar][hilar]

4Mwj1z

Fresh Indian Sikhs talking about wanting Khalistan to be a province of Pakistan :biggthumpup:

<font size="4">

Zaki Qaleech1 month ago
g aya nu pa g

Amjad H
Amjad H1 week ago
This was absolutely wonderful to see
I wanna see more Sikhs coming to Pakistan and love to spread between us after all were all humans and have similar feelings

Karamjit Dhaliwal
Karamjit Dhaliwal4 days ago
nice one yaar.Pakistan Zindabad. Khalistan Zindabad

Ahmad Yar Lali
Ahmad Yar Lali4 days ago
thanks bro we want good relations with sikhs as our nebours
We support khalistan movement to
Karamjit Dhaliwal

Karamjit Dhaliwal3 days ago
+Ahmad Yar Lali you wel cme brother. for sure.I am visiting the Pakistan in the future any time
Irfan Siddique

Irfan Siddique3 weeks ago

welcome ......... welcome

Aamir Baboo

Aamir Baboo1 day ago
punjabian d aaan ty shaan khaalistan khalistan..banr k rhay ga khalistan

Rabatha 8631 week ago
CowMuttera peenay walay; Nahii Chathay kaa Pakistan ka Sach maloom hoo.
Khalistan Zindabad.

Rabatha 863
Rabatha 8631 week ago
Hinduistan Tutay gaa; Khalistan Ban ka Rahay gaa. Khalistan Zindabad.

Its not going to ...the world already HAS [hilar][hilar][hilar] ...just take a look it is a Beautiful shot ....super poo poo power getting a deserving beating from a 7 time smaller adversary - THIS IS EPIC [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Nothing is better than this

Why not look at FACTS ...NO opinions ! :biggthumpup:..This is Pakistan at Kishengarh fort in Rajhistan !!

CNlIjtFWwAAB0Pa.jpg

Land Captured by India versus Land Captured By Pakistan During the 1965 war

Indian Army : Supposedly the largest Army with 2 million troops in the world manages tocapture only 57.1 km of Pakistan

capture-20150829-234455-png.251675

Pakistan Army the 10th Largest Fighting Force with 500,000 troops captured massive land till Kishengarh Fort India :biggthumpup:...338.07km

capture-20150829-230554-png.251676

Chicago Tribune Reports ...Pakistan Delays Ceasfire meaning Pakistan didnt Initiate it [hilar]

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1...the-cease-fire

RESULT PAKISTAN WON !! ....Simple Facts ...India called for UN ceasefire !