Why was siasat.pk down for the last couple of days?

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

May be the regular maintenance work​

Looks like they made some change —- Which I don’t appreciate because I think that previous page was better —— I would appreciate if they can go back to the old setup​

A Abbasi

Staff member
I want my membership to be refunded for the last two days 😋

Mods need to atleast tell us what is going on!

May be the regular maintenance work​

Looks like they made some change —- Which I don’t appreciate because I think that previous page was better —— I would appreciate if they can go back to the old setup​

AS guys, we have recently transferred our website to a new server that is faster and more efficient. It took us a few days to complete the process due to the size of the website's database. The changes you may have noticed will be reversed today, and we will be addressing any issues. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
AS guys, we have recently transferred our website to a new server that is faster and more efficient. It took us a few days to complete the process due to the size of the website's database. The changes you may have noticed will be reversed today, and we will be addressing any issues. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Next time take us in confidence and get our permission before doing such a thing 🤬