WHY ZAID HAMID FAILED?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Zaid hamid did not failed as long as he remained within his limits.

Everyone has limits from Allah Tala to do something. And Allah Tallah gives the qualities and power to him to finish his job.

If that person misunderstand and over assess himself he goes to in 'Takabar' state.
and he kills himself by some how.

Same thing here.
ZH is good teacher, good defense analyst and may be good military commander but still limited.

He is not an overall personality at all.

If he will go beyond his limit , he will destroy himself and that is loss for us also.
We will lose a good and passionate teacher.

I still like ZH the most, but within his limits.
Limits are very important in Islam.

S

shagi

Let us see now what this nation does to Zahid Hamid. In my opinion there is no need for a ''Zahid Hamid' like people in the presence of our great leaders like Zardari, Nawaz and Altaf and so many others. With their efforts Pakitan is progessing with leaps and bounds. So leave worries and enjoy life. Pakistanis are sold out and dump nation, revolutions are not possoble here.

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hey every1! Yaaar what is the fuss about? U guys are fighting as if this is the end of the world. Brother NAEEM looks quite intelligent, he is right to say that there is something that needs more attention but when he say ZH should make people's mind and character for KHILAFAT first, I dont think this is possible. Hazoor was the only perfect person and he was not able to convince every single one in MAKKAH. He was frustrated on this but Allah paak ask NOT to feel sorrow cuz not every1 get HIDAYAT.

Hazoor was doing his job the way it should have been; Umar bin Khattab got the message but Abu JAHAL didnt. If u guys go outside Pak u ll notice how other nations encourage their youth knowing they are weak but they still say "YOU CAN". While in Pak if some is doing SOMETHING, people come and try to find DRAWBACKS in them NOT appreciating their effort. If u ask them to come forward and SHOW us an EXAMPLE what should be done, they vanish....lol

We need to adapt this approach of "YOU CAN" and support our people. U ll see the difference in the community. U cant change every1 to become like SIHABA'S and then set up KHILAFAT. Just do some to make a FIRST STEP towards it.

Secondly, tell me WHEN ZH said that he was going to bring KHILAFAT on 23 march 2010????? Its was just one step to show love for Pakistan and thats it. He has been saying that KHILAFAT wont come by just person. NEXT KHILAFAT will come itself.
ZH mostly talks about PAKISTAN and wants us to be PATRIOTS first.

I dont know y we are creating a mess here.

JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE and support him if he talks in favour of PAKISTAN. At least he is better than our so called leaders in the parliament.

Peace

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
naeem08 said:
thts the matter
we have no mind of our own we justrunafter people.although thereis muchdifference between zaid and imran .one is pin politics and believes in election other is calling for khilafat and is against politics . but we have no mind we run after personalities
make a mind

1 we have to bring back khilafat
2 we will support him ho speaks of khilafat.

With due respect,
What meaning u got " Khilafat" from ZH???

It is very good to have some sort of good government , for which we are waiting for last 60 years.

ZH should talk about Kilapht but not only word of 'Kilafat'.

He should tell how we will get it.

Ik should also tell how we will get the better systems of Pakistan.

These people are talking and engaging our sentiments , it is much better that they should the practical way how u get it.

I hope that u understand what I mean.

By subsidizing the 'Roti ' and giving in Rs.2 , in not the solution of expencive food.
Like Shahbaz did and bank corrupt Punjab....

We have to look into future and live in today.
If u understand Math or Algebra( muslim made that)
We are on the -ve side of Zero right now, If u want to go to +ve side , u need some ways, some methods.
Kilafat is the result or answer of the situation but the method is the true feeling of humanity.
Muhammad PBUH taught that.
Kilafat does not means killing only. it means minimum killing.

I think so.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. Revolution never emerges from burger class.
2. Khilafat can not come through kan7ar party.
3. Internet fans are too lazy to travel to public meeting place.
4. Zaid Hamid needs medical checkup instead of Khilafat.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you ever thought....

- Why people like Yusuf Kazab managed to fool educated Muslims like Zaid Hamid?

- Why we see Shirk around Mazars and Durgahs? Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) to have knowledge of unseen but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen?

- Why some Muslims believe that Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive even though Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) declared after the death of prophet that Prophet Muhammad (saw) is dead and read the Quraanic verses.

- Why, when the army of Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) and Alis (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) were face to face, Muhammad (saw) did not came into the dream of anyone to avoid that war.

- Why cant we find any authentic Hadeeth to support Sufism and all the Shirkia act Muslims are doing today.

There is only one answer We are divided Because of Shirk, innovations, leaving the Qur'aan and the Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)

JUST THINK ABOUT IT...IF INTELECTUAL LIKE ZAID HAMID CAN BE TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZAB..... THEN WHAT ABOUT INNOCENT AND JAHIL AWAM....

There is only one answer It is only Qur'aan and the Sunnah that can keep Muslim united and avoid them from deviating from the stright path"

Please click following link to read full article:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
oscar said:

explain what you mean by burger class ?? by burger class do you mean people who know how to use the internet ?? it is a collective effort ...by saying we are from the burger class are you saying you are not from the burger class ???

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
furry87 said:
oscar said:

explain what you mean by burger class ?? by burger class do you mean people who know how to use the internet ?? it is a collective effort ...by saying we are from the burger class are you saying you are not from the burger class ???

just look at the fans of Zaid Hamid and you will understand. a truthful person's earliest followers are mostly from poor masses. google for dialog between Harqal and Abu Sufyan bin Harb.

Zaid Hamid saga was desparate effort of burgers to hijack the sentiments for "the real revolution" that is inevitable.

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
oscar said:
Chaa giya oscar [clap]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
oscar said:
furry87 said:
oscar said:

just look at the fans of Zaid Hamid and you will understand. a truthful person's earliest followers are mostly from poor masses. google for dialog between Harqal and Abu Sufyan bin Harb.

Zaid Hamid saga was desparate effort of burgers to hijack the sentiments for "the real revolution" that is inevitable.
That doesnt make much sense the real revolution wil always be inevitable despite the fact that burgers are invovled or not. Revolutions happen they are not created or made or stolen. Its not physics or governed by any specific laws. Its better to leave the gareeb of this nation to fend for food while the privileged class fights for their rights. We owe our people this much and we owe humanity this much, you can speak for ur self if ur not poor u can sit at home and wait for the poor to get frustrated and start a civil war ,the rest of us can speak for ourselves

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
naeem08 said:
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON WHY ZAID HAMID APPARANTLY FAILED .

2. 2NDLY YOU HAVE TO KEEP A HADITH IN YUR MIND

THE LAST PART OF MY UMMAH WILL NOT BE REFORMED
BUT , BY USING THE SAME WAY ON WHICH THE FIRST
PART OF WAS REFORMED .

IT MEANS WE HAVE TO SEEK THE METHOD WITH WHICH FIRST PART OF UMMAH WAS REFORMED. DR ISRAR AHMAD DESCRIBES THIS METHOD IN DETAIL IN HIS BOOK MINHAJ E INQALAB E NABAWI. ZAI HAMID IS NOT USING THIS METHOD THATS WHY FAILING.

this hadeeth is very important
it gives us in brief and beautiful way the only way that we muslims are going to succeed
that is by following the exactly the same path that first part of ummah followed, which were sahaba under ( prophet pbuh)
nowadays the munafiqeen and astray majority says that 1400 year old islam is not practicle in present era ,and that we cant prarctice same islam,,,this is biggest lie in history
we will have to follow exact same ways and life style that sahaba followed who were first part of ummah,or we are going to lose in both worlds
see prophets pbuh life.he did not compromise on religion,he remained steadfast,he did not take dictations from kufar like we do,but he fought against the enemy of allah and established islam throughout world
those munafiq people who say that jihad is not valid in islam should see prophets pbuh life.he led more than 30 ghazwas or jihad in short span as leader of muslims
same is the case today
dialogues acheive nothing.to liberate and save pakistan and islamise it we will need a practical struggle

as for zaid hamid i wont trust that guy any time.because this guy himself admitted in an interview about his close relation with that false prophet named yusuf kezzab
so stay away from him as precaution

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Gazoo bhai i think http://www.brasstacks.pk/ is also owned by same admin who revolted. As on that page till now same old facebook address & photo is coming. Also on clicking it is taking to same old facebook. Also there is no announcement on that site about old facebook revolt & forming of new facebook.
There are 3 facebooks look similar dont know who is controlling which facebook.
V scary stuff. It looks like CYBER WORLD NIGHTMARES movie.. WALLAH ALAM.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
biomat said:
Salam
Gazoo bhai i think http://www.brasstacks.pk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is also owned by same admin who revolted. As on that page till now same old facebook address & photo is coming. Also on clicking it is taking to same old facebook. Also there is no announcement on that site about old facebook revolt & forming of new facebook.

I dont like facebook anyway. In last week or so I created TWO ID's just for the purpose of supporting ZH. Then I deactivated BOTH of them :D

You may call me an old guy with old values, which would be correct. Its bad enough we got all this internet crap, on top of that we got facebook, twitter, and what else?

But I admire and love brother Zaid Hamid. I do not swing my support away from any one unless I hear something thru my own years that would be contrary to what I thought.

For example, I must hear something from ZH or see him DO, I wouldnt walk out on him. You might have noticed that I dont fall for fasadi maulvis also.

In short, I make my own informed decisions. So far I am deeply disappointed in our community of ualama at tahaffuz specially what I saw at the press conference held next day after the shahadat of Mufti Jalalpuri.

No offence meant to any one, both 'maulanas', black beard and long unattended wild white beard at press conference, looked totally uneducated, mauqa parast, and 'just darhi waley' maulanas to me. They spared no time in blaming an innocent person. And now I hear they admit ' bus woh zara jaldi mein FIR cut gaya'

Regards

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
biomat said:
Salam
Gazoo bhai i think http://www.brasstacks.pk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is also owned by same admin who revolted. As on that page till now same old facebook address & photo is coming. Also on clicking it is taking to same old facebook. Also there is no announcement on that site about old facebook revolt & forming of new facebook.

This might be a very stupid question but I must ask you brother.

If there hasnt been any revolt, why would you see it?

Hacking and / or administrating shuffles happens all time, nothing to worry about. Minister Jamshed Dasti just resigned, do you see parliament fall apart? NOT

M

Murshad Jee

??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???
?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ????

sixer

Citizen
fassadi like him meant to be failed in civilized socity.u should resticate man like zaid from ur mind and soul.better idea would be deport him to india we would take care of him.than u see how ur roaring lion will do MEW MEW. [funnny]

wsher

Citizen
sixer said:
fassadi like him meant to be failed in civilized socity.u should resticate man like zaid from ur mind and soul.better idea would be deport him to india we would take care of him.than u see how ur roaring lion will do MEW MEW. [funnny]

fuck off...