WHY ZAID HAMID WAS TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZAB

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you ever thought....

- Why people like Yusuf Kazab managed to fool educated Muslims like Zaid Hamid?

- Why we see Shirk around Mazars and Durgahs? Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) to have knowledge of unseen (??? ?????)but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) despite the Qur'aanic verse: Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [al-Naml 27:65] ?

- Why some Muslims believe that Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive even though Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) declared after the death of prophet that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is dead and read the Quraanic verses. "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

- Why, when the army of Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) and Alis (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) were face to face, Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) did not came into the dream of anyone to avoid that war.

- Why cant we find any authentic Hadeeth to support Sufism and all the Shirkia act Muslims are doing today.

There is only one answer Muslims are deviating from the straight path because of Shirk, innovations, leaving the Qur'aan and the Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)

JUST THINK ABOUT IT...IF INTELECTUAL LIKE ZAID HAMID CAN BE TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZAB..... THEN WHAT ABOUT INNOCENT AND JAHIL AWAM....

There is only one answer It is only Qur'aan and the Sunnah that can keep Muslim united and avoid them from deviating from the stright path"

Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.)

Please click following link to read full article:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WHat is sufism!

Make Relationship with ALLAH - body and soul

IN SUFISM YOU LOOK AT THE SKY FOR GUIDANCE
AND LOOK ON EARTH FOR GOOD DEEDS.

THIS IS IT! ALL THE STORIES DANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUFISM

YAHAN LOG ALLAH KEY NAAM PAR BHE PESA LETE HAIN
AUR DEEN KO ALAG BADNAM KARTAY HAIN! [wall]

SUFISM IS NOT TELLING YOU TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY BUT BRING IMPROVEMENT
AND PURITY IN YOUR PRAYERS. [hmmm]

Pakistani1947

Source: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Sate ... 9503544182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The eminent Muslim scholar, Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, states:

Sufism is a form of practicing an ascetic way of life. Such an act of worship is recognized by all religions though the way of practicing it differs from one religion to another.

For instance, in India, the Hindus lower class tend to go to extremes by inflicting tortures on themselves just with the aim of reaching an exalted level of spirituality. The same applies to Christianity, especially to celibacy.

Also in Persia, there is a sect known as Manism, while in Greece there is another sect known as "Ar-Ruwakiyeen" (People who reject life luxuries). In fact, in many other countries, there are similar groups who are somehow extremist in their beliefs. In a sharp contrast to all this, Islam came with a moderate approach to life and mans relation with his Lord. It views man as a human being of mind, soul and body, and it has made it clear that all these components need a special care.

This is what the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) made clear to one of his Companions, `Abdullah ibn `Amr ibn Al-`Aaas, who took to extremes in worshipping Allah, to the extent that he gave up eating, sleeping and even his conjugal right. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) warned him against that saying: ...Your eyes have a right on you, and your body and your family (i.e. wife) have a right on you. Give everyone his due right.

Also some Companions went to the Prophets house to ask his wife how he used to observe acts of worship. Upon being told the details of his acts of worship they found theirs falling behind those of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). They deemed themselves falling short of the required standard of being a true believer. Besides, they saw no reason why they shouldnt do like or even exceed him in worship, for he actually had been forgiven all his sins. Therefore, they started making vows of getting down to an extensive act of worship. One of them vowed to start observing a non-stop fasting (without breaking it at all), the other vowed to abandon his conjugal right, while the third said that he would observe supererogatory prayers for all nights without sleeping. Upon being told of this, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) gathered them and admonished them saying: By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers). This shows that Islam maintains moderation in everything.

However, people tend to practice Sufism as a means of rescuing themselves from the throes of materialism that has taken its toll on them, thanks to the abundance of property and economic boom in which people found themselves. All this has made them enslaved by lifes luxuries in addition to being governed by baseless ideologies. Thus, religious beliefs have been attributed to the dictates of philosophy and theology, and this led to frenzied argument that completely made people neglect spiritual aspects of life.

Meanwhile, those who engaged themselves in Islamic jurisprudence failed to go deeper in it; instead of trying to understand the spiritual aspect of worship, they merely stuck to its physical aspects. This gave birth to a religious group known as Sufis who came to fill the gap left by theologians and jurists; as I've just said, the latter failed to transform people spiritually.

The Sufis give a great concern to analyzing man in terms of what he feels inside, not what he really does; they focus on psychological matters, with the inward rather than the outward. Their main objective is to reshape mans manners in order to help him achieve spiritual grace. One of the Sufis is quoted to have said: Good manners are what make a good Sufi.

Actually, the early Sufis set a good example by sticking to the teachings of Islam as conveyed by the Glorious Quran and the Prophetic Tradition. Besides, they did their best in propagating Islam, in fact, many people were converted to Islam by these great Sufis who left no stone unturned in waging war against heresy, atheism and polytheism.

On the other hand, history also recorded bad examples laid down by some Sufis who formulated ideas that have no basis in Islam. Part of these ideas is the difference between reality and perception, in the sense that man should not be judged by his apparent acts (i.e. by what we perceive of him), rather he should be judged by the state of his mind (i.e. by what he really feels inside). Through this one may find some excuses for his misdemeanor. They also say that the inner feelings of a Sufi are his source of guidance; through them he knows the lawful and the forbidden. That is why they always find faults with the scholars of Hadith who always say "So-and-so quotes so-and-so as saying" They find such narration as inauthentic. Rather, a genuine statement, approved of by the Sufis, should begin with: I was inspired by my Lord that They also used to mock the scholars of Hadith saying: You are fond of narrating statements from mortals. But we, Sufis, narrate our statements from Allah, the Everlasting Lord. With this they claim to have a direct link with heavens. All such baseless ideas led the Sufis to take their students as worthless figures; they say: In front of their Sufi masters, students are just like a helpless corpse at the control of those who wash it. Not only that, they even deprive the students of the right of seeking more information from masters; they consider such act as a starting point of failure.

To say the fact, such a perverted attitude of this group of Sufis has taken its toll on todays youth who are driven by ignorance to take all that they hear for granted. Such exaggeration results in weakening the character of the Sufi under the authority of his Sheikh, as the Sufi becomes so helpless like a dead between the hands of his undertaker or the one who washes him. Thus, they develop a negative and passive attitude towards oppression and injustice, thanks to what their Sufi masters tell them that Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesars, and let the Lord of man take care of man.

However, as a spot of light seen at the end of the tunnel, some Sunni scholars as well as early virtuous Muslims (Salaf) have tried their best to reform many Sufi ideas with the teachings of the Quran and the Prophetic Tradition.

One of the great scholars whose efforts are undeniable in this respect is Ibn Al-Qayyim who wrote a book entitled Madarij As-Salikin ila Manazil As-Sairin. This book is written purposefully to explain the book written by Sheikh Isma`il Al-Harwi Al-Hanbali, entitled: Manazil As-Sairin ila Maqamat Iyyaka Na`budu Waiyyaka Nasta`in. The book is in three volumes, one can resort to it to coordinate between the Sufi ideas and the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.

By and large, we should try to take from Sufi ideas what corresponds to the teachings of Islam, such as the one that calls to noble values of mutual love, as well as one that teaches one how to get rid of psychological ailments and to attain spiritual grace.

In fact, there are some examples of good Sufis, with some minor exceptions, from whom one can understand better this form of worship. Imam al-Ghazali is one of such moderate Sufi figures whose ideas go in line with the teachings of Islam.

Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Sate ... z0j8fjmkae" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
I 100%Agree with you brother 1947.The problem with Sufiisum is keep on deciving the illlitrete poor peopleas long as they are filling my pockets.People should read your comments again and again because you said it so well.

saynotwar

AOA

They find such narration as inauthentic. Rather, a genuine statement, approved of by the Sufis, should begin with: I was inspired by my Lord that They also used to mock the scholars of Hadith saying: You are fond of narrating statements from mortals. But we, Sufis, narrate our statements from Allah, the Everlasting Lord. With this they claim to have a direct link with heavens. All such baseless ideas led the Sufis to take their students as worthless figures; they say: In front of their Sufi masters, students are just like a helpless corpse at the control of those who wash it. Not only that, they even deprive the students of the right of seeking more information from masters; they consider such act as a starting point of failure.

This is absolute crap from slaf group.The real sufi always encourages you to find your own
path they never instructed you to follow them.If i follow what slaf wanted me to do is
to follow 4 Imams on the basis of misinterpretation of 1 hadith "Tabeen at Tabaee" but if you read Last sermon prophet Muhammed(PBUH) clearly seek guidance from QURAN and Sunnah.
Read Quran carefully you will find hundred references that process of Guidance belongs
to ALLAH no one can follow true path without ALLAH help and When ALLAH is happy with
you he will give you ilm! The "ILM" "KNOWLEDGE" is your guidance and no one can come
between ALLAH and his follower as Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) truly said he loves you 70 times
more than your mothers and more close to you than your neck.So guyz don't match
the power of Creator with mind of mankind.Any thing is possible for him thats why he said in "QURAN " "kun faya koon" .

May ALLAH show you the right path and give hikmat in life.

[/size]

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother I am not Slaf or any thing even like that,I came out of pakistan when I was a child but every time I go pakistan or I see in the Media,all these URRses happinng all year around @ different Mazars all over the Sub continent,my hair standup.

saynotwar

Volume 3, Book 48, Number 819:

Narrated Zahdam bin Mudrab:

I heard Imran bin Husain saying, "The Prophet said, 'The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)." Imran said "I do not know whether the Prophet mentioned two or three generations after your present generation. The Prophet added, 'There will be some people after you, who will be dishonest and will not be trustworthy and will give witness (evidences) without being asked to give witness, and will vow but will not fulfill their vows, and fatness will appear among them." >today scenario

where in this hadith you see follow any imam. The only authentic reference is living in my generation it means sahabas! of course before end of times best ppl will again emerge because they have to fight the worst evil.

What a pitty that salf aur wahabism based on false interpretation of this hadith.

Pakistani1947

I do not care about Wahabism or Sulfism all I care about being a true Muslim who follows Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

If somebody tells Muslims that Peer, Walis, Durwaish does not have the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) by quoting Quraanic verse: Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [al-Naml 27:65] . So if somebody quotes this verse from Qur'aan which rejects some Muslim's believe that not even Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) had the knowledge of unseen, you would just reject the Quraanic verse just by saying "Oh! this is coming from a Wahabi" ...Kuch Allah ka Khauf Karo yar..

- If somebody tries to correct your believe that Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is dead and that he is no more alive and quote an Hadeeth where Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) declared after the death of prophet that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is dead and read the Quraanic verses. "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144). So if somebody quotes this verse from Qur'aan which rejects some Muslim's believe that Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive you would just reject the Quraanic verse just by saying "Oh! this is coming from a Wahabi" ...Kuch Allah ka Khauf Karo yar..

May Allah guide us all to the straight path (Aameen)

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)
dear pakistani1947..............

Can you give me ONE peace on evidence to say Yousaf Ali claimed to be a prophet... Just ONE

Name just ONE person who heard directly from Yousaf Ali, claiming to be a prophet... Just ONE

direct me to just ONE audio of Yousaf Ali claiming to be a prophet... Just ONE

He may have been prosecuted by the courts.. In a country where judges come cheaper than lawyers....

Tell me ONE thing that Zaid Zaman Hamid has said that is wrong or goes against shariah... just ONE

It time to stop this witch hunt and join the mission for a better Pakistan...

saynotwar

Pakistani1947 said:
I do not care about Wahabism or Sulfism all I care about being a true Muslim who follows Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

If somebody tells Muslims that Peer, Walis, Durwaish does not have the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) by quoting Quraanic verse: Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [al-Naml 27:65] . So if somebody quotes this verse from Qur'aan which rejects some Muslim's believe that not even Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) had the knowledge of unseen, you would just reject the Quraanic verse just by saying "Oh! this is coming from a Wahabi" ...Kuch Allah ka Khauf Karo yar..

Al-Baqara

Allh! L ilha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kurs[] extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [This Verse 2:255 is called Ayat-ul-Kurs.] (255)

answer is highlighted in red

saynotwar

UKspec786 said:
dear pakistani1947..............

Can you give me ONE peace on evidence to say Yousaf Ali claimed to be a prophet... Just ONE

Name just ONE person who heard directly from Yousaf Ali, claiming to be a prophet... Just ONE

direct me to just ONE audio of Yousaf Ali claiming to be a prophet... Just ONE

He may have been prosecuted by the courts.. In a country where judges come cheaper than lawyers....

Tell me ONE thing that Zaid Zaman Hamid has said that is wrong or goes against shariah... just ONE

It time to stop this witch hunt and join the mission for a better Pakistan...

I saw some statements in the book of Moulana Jalalpuri and also from takbeer,1 invitation card clearly written Muhammed(SAW) ..Astughfirullah

But the best thing ain al yaqeen just look for the people who they mentioned in that book and find out the truth! seeing is believing

Pakistani1947

Dear UKspec786,

I have been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid despite all his background with Yousuf Kazab. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. I am not trying to bash Zaid Hamid. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant see him in a dream.

The very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

H

hmaliks

Whoever denies our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) knowledge and him being alive must visit these two links:

-----------------------
A great speech by the eminent Syrian scholar 'Shaykh Muhammad Al Yaqoubi' on the beloved Prophet (saw) also discussing his knowledge. These are related Youtube links:
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GKXPY3lPg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74sUUAPG ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erQpPd9p ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNxIEEd ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOV4LUcy ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcXFOe9z ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpQmuJDi ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5SbZQsN ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMeqOaLr ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgwAsHX ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlOPlxOL ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzRbwUK ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-----------------------
Here is a link to the online version of the book 'The Prophets in Barzakh/The Hadith of Isra' and Mi'raj/The Immense Merrits of Al-Sham/The Vision of Allah' by the prominent Saudi Sunni scholar 'Al-Sayyid Muhammad Ibn Alawi-al_Maliki' that shows Prophet's status after death. The reference starts from page 11 and gives answers to Hadith quoted by the original person who opened this thread.

http://books.google.com/books?id=PfuXZa ... q=&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also don't judge tasawwuf based on some ignorant people doing strange acts on Mazars or Jailee peer Faqeers. First study it under a known scholar to get its understanding and then judge it.

As far as Zaid Hamid is concerned and why he was trapped; Allah knows best the reality. There is always a hikma in Allah's work so wait and see.

May Allah guide us all on the right path and may our prophet Muhammad (saw) love,respect and urge to following his sunnah grow in our way of life. Amin!!!

saynotwar

Pakistani1947 said:
Dear UKspec786,

I have been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid despite all his background with Yousuf Kazab. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. I am not trying to bash Zaid Hamid. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith mentioned says that whoever sees Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant see him in a dream.

The very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Another stupid comments and incomplete info

Here the complete reference

When one dreams of the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace), then one has certainly seen him. It is stated in a Hadith:

Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: ?He who saw me in a dream has certainly seen me, for Shaytan can not take my form.? [Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

The Hadith commentators and scholars have given different interpretations as to the meaning of this Hadith:

1. That it is similar to seeing the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) in real life, but one will not be called a Companion (sahabi), and one will not be legally responsible to carry out the orders given in the dream, because moral responsibility is not based on dreams.

2. The Hadith is regarding those that were present at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), meaning whosoever saw him in a dream was given a glad tiding that he will also see him whilst awake. This meaning is also supported by another Hadith where the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give peace) said ?Whosoever sees me in a dream will soon me whilst awake? (Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim).

3. That whosoever saw the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give peace) in a dream, the dream is true and genuine. It is not merely an imagination. The Shaytan cannot come in ones dream and portray to be the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. (All three interpretations related by Mulla Ali al-Qari in his al-Mirqat, 9/24).

The scholars have differed as to whether the dream is true in the case where one does not see the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) in his recognized features and qualities, that have been transmitted in the traditions.

Some scholars are of the view that the dream will only be true and genuine if the person sees the Prophet of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) in his recognised features. This opinion has been attributed to Qadi Iyad.

The majority of the scholars, however, including Imam Nawawi, are of the view that if a person dreams the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) then his dream is true, regardless of whether he sees him on his recognized features or otherwise.

If a person was to see the blessed Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) in his unrecognized features, for example, he saw him without a beard, or with full grey hair, etc? then this dream will need to interpreted.

The differences in appearance may be due to the good or bad habits of the dreamer. According to the variation of people?s personalities, their dreams differ. Some dream him old, whilst others dream him young. Some see him pleased, whilst others see him disturbed. Therefore, the dream will need to be interpreted by a person who is qualified in this field, and who has taqwa and piety (Mulla Ali al-Qari, Mirqat al-Masabih, 9/25).

In the light of the above, if one has a dream of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) then he has surely seen him. One should not doubt this, as this has been clearly mentioned in the Hadith. However, there are two points here which need to be remembered and understood properly.

The Status of Dreams

Firstly , dreams are not a source of evidence in Shariah. Therefore, if one received any order or guidance in the dream from the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), then there are two possibilities:

1, If the order and command is in accordance with the laws of Shariah then it will be a source of evidence, but only for the one who saw the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) in the dream and not other people. The one who was ordered by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) to carry out a certain act, should attempt to implement it. However, it will not be binding on him similar to the injunctions that are established in the Qur?an and Sunnah.

2, If the command is contrary to the established teachings of Shariah, it will not be accepted; neither will it be a source of evidence for anyone. It will not be permitted to act according to the dream.

Pakistani1947

saynotwar said:
Pakistani1947 said:
I do not care about Wahabism or Sulfism all I care about being a true Muslim who follows Qur'aan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

If somebody tells Muslims that Peer, Walis, Durwaish does not have the knowledge of unseen (غیب) by quoting Quraanic verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] . So if somebody quotes this verse from Qur'aan which rejects some Muslim's believe that not even Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) had the knowledge of unseen, you would just reject the Quraanic verse just by saying "Oh! this is coming from a Wahabi" ...Kuch Allah ka Khauf Karo yar..

Al-Baqara

Allh! L ilha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kurs[] extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [This Verse 2:255 is called Ayat-ul-Kurs.]— (255)

Dear saynotwar,

This is good at least we are in agreement that according to Qur'aan " None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (غیب) except Allaah". The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 602:
Narrated Masruq:

I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else."

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (?????).

Again, there are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

saynotwar

Pakistani1947 said:
saynotwar said:
Pakistani1947 said:

Al-Baqara

Allh! L ilha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kurs[] extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [This Verse 2:255 is called Ayat-ul-Kurs.] (255)

Dear saynotwar,

This is good at least we are in agreement that according to Qur'aan " None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (??? ?????) except Allaah". The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (??? ?????) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Muhammd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 602:
Narrated Masruq:

I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else."

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (??? ?? ?????) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (??? ?????) is Kazzaab (?????).

Again, there are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

First we need to understand the concept of wahi- the responsibility of bringing wahi
is Hazrat Jibraeel(AS) this is the true definition.

. Muslims believe that God revealed his final message to humanity through Muhammad ibn Abdullah(pbuh) (c. 570 - July 6, 632) via the angel Gabriel.

There is also a concept of Mujadeedin in islam! but wahi only come to Prophets Via
Hazrat jibraeel(AS).Hikmat ,Mushaida,Khiyal is not wohi but ilm from ALLAH to his beloved followers. [hmmm]

Pakistani1947

ANOTHER REASON: WHY ZAID HAMID WAS TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZAB

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant see him in a dream.

The very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Source: http://therealislam1.wordpress.com/2009 ... n-a-dream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seeing Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a Dream:

What we find from Sahih Ahadith is that:

Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allahs Apostle saying, Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat. They asked, What are Al-Mubashshirat? He replied, The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings). (Book #87, Hadith #119)

Narrated Abu Qatada: The Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) said, A good dream is from Allah, and a bad or evil dream is from Satan; so if anyone of you has a bad dream of which he gets afraid, he should spit on his left side and should seek Refuge with Allah from its evil, for then it will not harm him. (Book #54, Hadith #513)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allahs Apostle (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) said, A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism. (Book #87, Hadith #112)

Narrated Abu Salama: I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him. (Book #87, Hadith #168)

Based on the above and many other ahadith we find on the subject, we can conclude that:

1.Dreams are bur-haq
2.All human beings see good and bad dreams.
3.Some of these dreams become true and others dont.
4.The dreams of Anbiya were Wahi but of course this isnt true for a non-Nabi.
5.A non-Nabi can interpret dreams but this ability of his will be a gift (ataee ilm) and not a law or course, which anyone or everyone can learn whether an ordinary Muslim or a Momin.We do find certain interpretations in Sahih Ahadith and we can use these.
6.Similarly, a non-Nabis interpretation can never be accurate as its not backed up with Wahi/revelation. So this interpretation can be correct or wrong.
7.Good dreams are to be shared with loved ones only and bad dreams are not to be shared. Thus, we see that interpreting dreams or seeking their interpretations is not encouraged.
Now, coming to the point of whether one can see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. The simple answer is that, no, it isnt possible to see Prophet Muhammad, or any other prophet, in a dream. This statement is based firstly on Sahih ahadith, and secondly on common sense. There are very serious implications of believing that it is possible to see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in the dream.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) say: Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)

Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)said, Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape. (Book #87, Hadith #123)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Book #87, Hadith #122)

Based on the very clear message in the above ahadith, we can state that only those people could dream about the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. This is very very important. If Satan had been able to impersonate the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), he could misguide the Sahaba (RA). Similarly, Sahaba (RA) could be sure they had indeed seen the Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) because they knew what he looked like! Thus, both conditions are met: Satan cant impersonate Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), and the dreamer can be certain this is the case precisely because he knows what Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? looked like.

In this day and age, a person who already believes that it is possible to see Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream, may end up seeing him. This is because any good dream which has a respectable looking religious person in it will be seen as representing Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

But when a person believes that is it NOT possible to see Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream, then the chances of that person interpreting it in that manner are close to zero.

The problem is with people who have only read about Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in books but they dont know his exact appearance. So Satan can take the form of any pious looking man, appear in our dreams and claim to be the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)! Or he may not even claim it and we might wake up in the morning and interpret it this way just because we already believe in it!

Let me give you an example to support my argument. The time is of Hijrat to Medina when Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and Abu Bakr (RA) arrived in Medina during the day. The people of Medina were waiting for the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) anxiously. Ahadith of Bukhari state that when both the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and Abu Bakr (RA) were together, many amongst the Ansar who had not seen the Prophet (S.A.W) in real life and didnt know how he looked like actually came over to greet Abu Bakr (RA), thinking of him to be Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). That is until Abu Bakr (RA) realised what was happening; so when direct sunlight fell over Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), Abu Bakr provided a shade to Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) with his sheet (chaadar) and only then people realised who the Prophet was. Heres the reference to this hadith in Bukhari: (Sahih Bukhari Book #58, Hadith #245).

So we learn that people who had not seen Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and didnt recognise his facial features made a mistake in broad daylight and thought of the Prophets companion to be the Prophet. So how can anyone be sure of this in dreams when Satan can take the form of any buzurg (wise old man) and make false claims??

Whether the dream is about glad tidings or warnings is beside the point!! What we need is to establish whether the person claiming to be the Prophet in someones dream is actually Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) or not and thats why only those people (i.e. Sahaba or polytheists like Abu Jahl) could be sure of this simple thing because they had seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in real life or during wakefulness and knew his facial features and would immediately learn the truth if Satan would appear in the form of any other noorani looking buzurg in their dreams.

So now we come to the second point, which is that we find no proof from Quran and Sahih Ahadith that any human being who has no idea about how Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) looked like or what his actual facial features were or who has not seen the Prophet in real life can see and accurately recognise him in dreams. We also find no proof if any amongst the Sahaba (RA) saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in dreams after his death; or, if the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) ever gave any glad tidings to any of his companions (RA) after his death. Imagine the enormity of crises that occurred after the death of Nabi (S.A.W) Usman (RA)s murder, the rift between Ayesha (RA) and Ali (RA) that lead to wars amongst Muslims. Did the Prophet come in dreams of either Ayesha (RA) or Ali (RA) to explain who is correct and how all this bloodshed could be avoided? Could he not have given warnings or shown his disapproval? We claim seeing Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) on day to day issues of Muslim Ummah! And yet, as Muslims, we do not even COMPARE to the Sahaba (RA). (Personally, for me, this point is Hujjat and settles the matter).

The other thing to remember is that Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) died centuries ago. He is not a part of the living world and he is not aware of what is going on in this world. I would refer you to the following hadith (selected excerpt):

Sahih Bukhari:
It will be said, You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left.. (Book #76, Hadith #585)

The problem with claiming that Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) can be seen in our dreams is that it gives the impression that Allahs Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is aware of what we do, and then he comes in our dreams to give us a Basharat (good news) or to warn us. What we need to remember though, is that Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) was Bashir-o-Nazeer in his life: he was a bearer of good news and a warner in his lifetime. He completed his mission and died. He has even told us what will happen before Qayamah: Jesus (AS) will break the cross, for example. So we cannot assume that he will now be remorseful about the circumstances of the Muslim Ummah and will come to give more warnings or good news. Actually, these aqaid/beliefs are propagated by people who still believe Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) to be Hazir-o-Nazir, like Sufis and other sects.

To conclude:

We cannot see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith mentioned earlier says that whoever sees Muhammad (S.A.W) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant see him in a dream.

The very serious implication of holding this belief is that many hopefuls have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (S.A.W), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

It is due to this severe and far reaching consequence that we need to set the record straight and prove to readers that is it NOT possible to see Muhammad (S.A.W) in our dreams, since we have neither seen him in his life, nor will we see him in our wakefulness. This is in strict accordance with the Bukhari ahadith above.

saynotwar

Re: ANOTHER REASON: WHY ZAID HAMID WAS TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZ

My Khala saw Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) in her dream.She was very pious and well practiced Muslimah.May Allah grant her peace and place in jannah.what else i can say
on this topic.

Pakistani1947

Re: ANOTHER REASON: WHY ZAID HAMID WAS TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZ

saynotwar said:
My Khala saw Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) in her dream.She was very pious and well practiced Muslimah.May Allah grant her peace and place in jannah.what else i can say
on this topic.

Brother saynotwar,

My prayer to your Khala as well, May Allah give her place in Jannat-ul-Firdous (Aameen)