Will america govern us completely

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
While looking at the negotiations between americans and pakistanis officials in usa.
USA agreed to HELP pakistan in electricity power support, economic support, exports, national security , terrorism , education and transport.

my question is ........if usa has to do every thing why do we need zardari & co , or nawaz & co ?

or is it that pakistan is subletted by our politicians to usa , just the name of that sub-letting is changed to HELP from usa.

where are we going ? and what future are we looking at after 20 years?

an american colony?
undisclosed slaves?
economic slaves?

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
we are using them and they are using us...the war they started is destroying us ,its about time they fix some of this mess

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
is me zardari nawaz ya kisi or politician ki kiya ghalti hay, jab 6 lakh badmash (known as the pakistani army) har os admi ko terrorist bol de te hain jo bhi america ke khilaf baat karta hay balkay os ko marnay se bhi nahin jhijhaktay to koi kiya kar sakta hay. 800 media personal are missing thus no one journalist wants to number 801. 4000 people have been given to USA by the army no body wants to be 4001, 45 lakh loog beghar hain operations ki waja se no body else wants to loose their home. jab tak army (that is clearly not under the pakistan government) apna stance nahin change karti koi kuch nahin kar sakta, hamari army wohi kar rahi hay jo 1947 se pehlay hota tha, khud is base par ghulami tasleem karli hay ke kam se kam woh civilians ke malik ban kar rahain gay.

Junaid jamshed ne ek gana gaya tha qasam os waqat ki, os ganay ke lyrics change kar de ne chahiye, qasam os waqt ki jab america orders de ga. Ex Chief of army staff General aslma baig bhi TV par keh chuka hay ke most of the bombings and target killings in pakistan are done by Army officers.

aisay halat me koi bhi government kiya karay

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
imrankhan0 said:
is me zardari nawaz ya kisi or politician ki kiya ghalti hay, jab 6 lakh badmash (known as the pakistani army) har os admi ko terrorist bol de te hain jo bhi america ke khilaf baat karta hay balkay os ko marnay se bhi nahin jhijhaktay to koi kiya kar sakta hay.
IK i know you are frustrated and we know the army messed up big time but things arent that simple, u cannot blame 600,000 soldiers for something the generals are responsible for, that is what a soldier does ...their only job is to take orders and more than 5000 soldiers have died for us so far. I understand you are against the army for being in swat and waziristan but the 100,000 soldiers that are their fighting and dying are not responsible for it. They are also not responsible for the suiside bombings happening in pakistan and they are also not responsible ANP and Sufi mohammed ,they tried their best to not go to war but in the end they were left with no choice. The taliban openly pratolled in swat which is only 60 minutes from islamabad, the army had to act. There taliban were killed elders ,killed singers ,digging up bodies from their graves and hanging them on the street. I know you are frustrated but this was necesarry and the people of swat are slowly getting back their lives if anything they are angry at the army for letting the the taliban get this strong.
800 media personal are missing thus no one journalist wants to number 801. 4000 people have been given to USA by the army no body wants to be 4001, 45 lakh loog beghar hain operations ki waja se no body else wants to loose their home. jab tak army (that is clearly not under the pakistan government) apna stance nahin change karti koi kuch nahin kar sakta, hamari army wohi kar rahi hay jo 1947 se pehlay hota tha, khud is base par ghulami tasleem karli hay ke kam se kam woh civilians ke malik ban kar rahain gay.
If the economy is strong the army has no need to beg and kiss ass, second i would like you to back up ur figures with solid evidence, mush was a traitor but the jawans are not. I say this because i know them personally and they only wish for shahadat ,these are 19 20 year old boys.
Junaid jamshed ne ek gana gaya tha qasam os waqat ki, os ganay ke lyrics change kar de ne chahiye, qasam os waqt ki jab america orders de ga. Ex Chief of army staff General aslma baig bhi TV par keh chuka hay ke most of the bombings and target killings in pakistan are done by Army officers.
Target killings and bombing ?? would care to elaborate please, are you talking abotu suiside bombings and target killing of school teachers ??
aisay halat me koi bhi government kiya karay
Blame dictators and the politicians who are too scared to stand up to the dictators.

imrankhan0

har bardi company ya organisation jab phans jati hay to ek escape goat dhondti hay. or hamari army ko mil gaya hay escape goat musharaf. Ek musharaf agar ghalat tha to pori army hath par hath rakhay bethi rahi.

or chaloo man liya ke ek COAS itna barda blunder kar sakta hay to mere bhayee mujhay ye batao ke phir to army ko khud amry chief ki powers kam kar de ni chahiyain. jab ek admi pora mulk barbad kar sakta hay and theres nothing that anyone can do about it.

or me jawanon ko kuch nahin kehta lekin har army officer zimidar hay pakistan ki is sorat-e-hal ka,

or yaar politicians kon lata hay ye bhi sab ko pata hay, kaisay shareef logon ko ISI anay nahin de ti politics me kiun ke woh black mail nahin ho saktay, corrupt ppl are easy to blackmail thats why army brings them up. pakistan me ek politician bata dain jo barda leader bana bagher Army ki sirparasti ke. because in return they want military supremicy.

or sirf waziristan chordo, swat chordo, 1971 me bengalion ke sath jo harkatain ki woh harkatain musalman chordo koi insan bhi nahin karta. jo 1992 me apnay musalman bhayion ke sath karachi me kiya jis ki baad me compensation di woh bhi janat ke darwaza nahin kholnay wali. zia saab ne jo extrimist organisation ko establish kiya kiun ke free ke sildiers chahiye thay jin ko defence me plots na de de pardian woh sab kiya tha. khud kiun nahin gayee afghanistan me os zamanay me ye jihadis kiun peda kiye, kiun in ko bola ke tumharay pass authority hay.

jis angel se, jis rukh se, jis investigation ko karoo, jo bhi research karoo, tareekh dekho, dark future ki taraf dekho. har gandi cheez ki roots me army hi nazar ati hay. jee han har pakistan me bori cheez ki roots me army nazar ati hay, chahay woh aslay ka aam hona ho, ya drugs ka karobar ho, ya ort on ko america ke hathon bechna ho, ya bachon ko kidnap kar ke arab pohnchana ho hamesha hamesha hamesha investigation a kar army par rukti hay.

or ye sab kis base par, is base par ke ham ne tumhay india se bachaya howa hay. bhayee jan india se to bachaya howa hay, hamay aap se kon bachaye ga. kharday howe thay do char loog khoon bahatay howe jo nishani hay shaeed ki qqabar me chalay gaye, jaisay ke lal masjid ke qazi saab.

bohot dil chata ke pasand karon apni fauj ko, lekin os ka ek hi tareeqa hay ke akhbar pardhna chord don, or TV badn kaar don, or pakistani bands ke ganay sonon jo woh isn liye banatay hain kiun ke on ko kisi army function par ganay ke 50 hazar rupay mil jayain gay

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
While looking at the negotiations between americans and pakistanis officials in usa.
USA agreed to HELP pakistan in electricity power support, economic support, exports, national security , terrorism , education and transport.

my question is ........if usa has to do every thing why do we need zardari & co , or nawaz & co ?

or is it that pakistan is subletted by our politicians to usa , just the name of that sub-letting is changed to HELP from usa.

an american colony?
undisclosed slaves?
economic slaves?

we already ARE an american possession such as Guam, Dego Garcia etc

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:

an american colony?
undisclosed slaves?
economic slaves?

first thing is that these negotations in usa are being done by americans directly with our army,not with our civilian leaders,or zerdari or gillani would be in america
pakistan is only country in world a civil servant that is our army chief goes on his own tours to countries like saudia afghanistan amnd america and does discussions there!
this settles beyond any doubt that pakistan today is being ruled by kyani,not by zerdari and group
zerdari and group are happy enough that till they are rubber stamp rulers of pakistan they are safe from NRO and out of jail so they dont bother that actually army is in total command of country at present
as for your other remarks .yes we all know that
pakistanis will get nothing from these american pakistani discussions.which are actually dictations given direct to pakistan to do more in war against islam as america now wants that its soldiers do not die in direct conflict with taliban so now america wants pakistan to send its army in afghanistan to fight taliban etc....americans now are fed up of this war and now want pakistani army to finish it
and for this our nations mind has already been built up
some blasts by americana gencies ,than blamed on taliban than 24/7 propoganda aginst talibana nd islamists.so when our army will begin its war in afghanistan aginst islamists so majority of our nation will side with this decision

anyway common pakistanis like us wil get nothing from this
but our army guys and our civil leaders sons ranches in america will increase in area,there cars will be converted from honda to mercedes benz and so on
we will get nothing but curse from allah for siding with americans in this war against islam ,situation of famine,water and electricity shortage and restlessness will increase....untill allahs judgement will arrive on this nation
alas
but as i say
bhains kay aagay been bajaanay kaa koi faida nahin

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sarbakaf said:

an american colony?
undisclosed slaves?
economic slaves?

we already ARE and american possession such as Guam, Dego garcia etc

Yes. you are absolutely correct. USA is ruling over Pakistan directly and indirectly.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
imrankhan0 said:
har bardi company ya organisation jab phans jati hay to ek escape goat dhondti hay. or hamari army ko mil gaya hay escape goat musharaf. Ek musharaf agar ghalat tha to pori army hath par hath rakhay bethi rahi.

or chaloo man liya ke ek COAS itna barda blunder kar sakta hay to mere bhayee mujhay ye batao ke phir to army ko khud amry chief ki powers kam kar de ni chahiyain. jab ek admi pora mulk barbad kar sakta hay and theres nothing that anyone can do about it.

or me jawanon ko kuch nahin kehta lekin har army officer zimidar hay pakistan ki is sorat-e-hal ka,

or yaar politicians kon lata hay ye bhi sab ko pata hay, kaisay shareef logon ko ISI anay nahin de ti politics me kiun ke woh black mail nahin ho saktay, corrupt ppl are easy to blackmail thats why army brings them up. pakistan me ek politician bata dain jo barda leader bana bagher Army ki sirparasti ke. because in return they want military supremicy.

or sirf waziristan chordo, swat chordo, 1971 me bengalion ke sath jo harkatain ki woh harkatain musalman chordo koi insan bhi nahin karta. jo 1992 me apnay musalman bhayion ke sath karachi me kiya jis ki baad me compensation di woh bhi janat ke darwaza nahin kholnay wali. zia saab ne jo extrimist organisation ko establish kiya kiun ke free ke sildiers chahiye thay jin ko defence me plots na de de pardian woh sab kiya tha. khud kiun nahin gayee afghanistan me os zamanay me ye jihadis kiun peda kiye, kiun in ko bola ke tumharay pass authority hay.

jis angel se, jis rukh se, jis investigation ko karoo, jo bhi research karoo, tareekh dekho, dark future ki taraf dekho. har gandi cheez ki roots me army hi nazar ati hay. jee han har pakistan me bori cheez ki roots me army nazar ati hay, chahay woh aslay ka aam hona ho, ya drugs ka karobar ho, ya ort on ko america ke hathon bechna ho, ya bachon ko kidnap kar ke arab pohnchana ho hamesha hamesha hamesha investigation a kar army par rukti hay.

or ye sab kis base par, is base par ke ham ne tumhay india se bachaya howa hay. bhayee jan india se to bachaya howa hay, hamay aap se kon bachaye ga. kharday howe thay do char loog khoon bahatay howe jo nishani hay shaeed ki qqabar me chalay gaye, jaisay ke lal masjid ke qazi saab.

bohot dil chata ke pasand karon apni fauj ko, lekin os ka ek hi tareeqa hay ke akhbar pardhna chord don, or TV badn kaar don, or pakistani bands ke ganay sonon jo woh isn liye banatay hain kiun ke on ko kisi army function par ganay ke 50 hazar rupay mil jayain gay
Merey pyaray bhai ,aap ki sub batein aik jaga lekin aap ko in logon ki taqat ka andaza nahi hai. Ye sara system inhi logon le liye bana hai ,akela banda ya kuch loag en ka kuch nahi bigar sakte.
Let me tell you brother i have lived my entire adult life with these people and while i maybe young i have seen first hand who they are and how they live. These guys are just people like you and me ,they have families and do theirs jobs as they are meant to , they have fights and internal politics,they desire things like you and me,they try to get rich ,have careers ,raise their kdis properly and show off and drink and smoke like the rest of us. The brigadiers and majors and captains dont have much power compared to those that out rank them, and when they stand alone against people of higher rank they get treated like dogs.

One of my friends dad is navy commando and he was a captain 8 years ago and he is still a captain ,why because he had a run in with a superior...and these words i heard from his own mouth. We were practically like family when we were kids, and when i was at his sisters birthday i met 2 retired navy cheifs at his sisters birthday one of them belonged ot their family. If they can treat a navy commando who has contacts with ex navy chiefs what do you think they would do to the regular folk who have no contacts and are just doing their job like you and me,let me tell you. These institutions are also run by families and groups and parties.
One of my other friends, not so close to me but very close to my best friend who is in the navy as we speak, this guys dad was a brigadier in 2006. He had a run in with either musharraf or his wife at a party, he and his driver were found death while driving home late night with 3 bullets in his chest. He had 4 children and a wife and parents. His driver im sure had people who used to rely on him for their bread and butter. If they can kill a brigadier this easily what about the majors and lieutenants and captians.

The real power is with the higher ups , they are the ones that give the orders ,they are the ones that control the foot soldiers.
One of my other friend whose dad was a corp commander in quetta during the time of musharraf(2007/8) flatout refused to obey musharrafs orders to fire and shoot into civil areas.This friend is also now in the army. There are those who stand up against presidents and COAS but they need alot of help.
In 2006 the corp commanders turned on musharraf and tried to oust him ie a coup which was foiled by musharraf. So its not like they do not try ,its just that they fail to achieve anything before its too late.40 people were arrested and they were all middle ranking officers and some of them were sons of brigadiers.40 people!!!
Im sure you have heard retired officers complain how musharraf lied to them and tricked them and they had no idea that our bases were being used by the americans. This is because a guy working in peshawar doesnt know whats going on in kharian or chaklala and vise versa.
I had a friend whose dad retired as the air commador or however u spell it, he was at one time the provorce marshal of pakistan .This is the guy who is incharge of the military police and he can have anyone civil or army picked up beaten , killed , tortured and no one would even know and even if they did know no one would be able to do anything about it. And he only takes his orders fromt he higher ups not the people lower down the laders. The real job of the ISI is to spy on the people of the armed forces. They even know whose wife is cheating and whose husband drinks and that is not an exaguration. Their real job is to keep a check on the armed forces of pakistan which they do very well.

I am no fan or the army ,especially when i see how some of them think they own pakistan like its a T shirt. The police is not allowed to ID lowly cadets even let alone the higher ups, the cadets are not allowed to disobey an order of their seniors. I know a bit about these things and i assure u i hate them more than you. You have already contradicted ur self by given examples of 71 and 92. When people stood up against the army in bang close to 3 million died by bengali estimates. In 92 15000 died by MQM estimates. If they can kill 15000 people in a local 3000 miles away what makes u think they cannot assassinate people in their head quarters and bases ?? If they can hang a president what makes u think a hand full of brigadiers can do anything ??

I understand ur frustration and hatred but coming here and saying all these things is not the way to go , i am completely with you that the army needs to put on a tight leash . But that will not happen this way, we need to present a united front to the army and the rest of the world that enough is enough and it is the politicians that need to do that not us. We voted of them and they have our backing ,coming here and bad mouthing the army is only helping the indian propagandist machines destroy and weaken the army. We want our army to act like our army and not like our masters ,but we need a strong army to protect us from becoming total slaves of the indians ,americans and jews that do no like the fact that we have weapons taht can destroy them. We need our army to be strong so we dont end up like afghanistan( no offence , i mean the american feet on ground). So once again agree, put the army on a leash but dont weaken it otherwise people like you and me will need to pick up arms to defend our country and family.
I hope you understand what im trying to say dont be disheartened and frustrated ,highs and lows are a fact of life 20 years from now we will be fighting about something else if we are here.
Our problem is that our people are very passive , untill the people stand up and take control of thsi country ,the sincere generals politicians and activists cannot do anything.Like i said this system was custom made for them, its like you and me playing a game of squash except i have tied up both ur arms and legs and ur blind, even if i give u ten blind and shackled partners ull still lose.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
PS i would like to add here that 3 attempts have been made at his life, and all thre times the hitmen has support from retired and serving army personel(PAF PN and pak army). It is due to these attacks that our relationships with the taliban has deteriorated ,the attacks on musharrafs lives with the help of certain army personell led to the crack down on taliban and alqaeda members in pakistan and hence the mess we are in right now.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
As long as our eyes will be sparking over that bill wherein it is inscribed "In God We Trust", instead of being content at our basmati rice, America is and is going to govern us not only completely but also disgracefully. Khudhee ko nah bayech, Garibi mein naam paida kar. Hi Folks, are Americans our first cousins that they should shower on us their tax-money dollars for NOTHING?,. In this world, no one gives you any damn without any interest. It is very simple.

imrankhan0

chaloo aap loog ye to manay na ke pakistan ki barbadi me sab se barda hath army officers ka hi hay. or hamain ek dosray ke ilaqon ki political parties ko bora bhala kehnay ke bajaye on ka sath de na chahiye. sirf is tarah pak army ki devide and rule policy fail ho sakti hay.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
imrankhan0 said:
chaloo aap loog ye to manay na ke pakistan ki barbadi me sab se barda hath army officers ka hi hay. or hamain ek dosray ke ilaqon ki political parties ko bora bhala kehnay ke bajaye on ka sath de na chahiye. sirf is tarah pak army ki devide and rule policy fail ho sakti hay.

how about shoot some of the generals?

every presidents should choose a new CAOS and generals after taking office....

Hold the COAS accountable for they do, how they do, where they do and why they do it

But it will take courage to take the first bold step. Someone has to take the risk of getting his head blown up.