Will NON BELIEVERS enter Jannat?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
74e3702839526e150e22ffecc9c25630.gif

مسلمانوں کو دوسروں کی فکر نہی کرنی چاھئے کہ کون دوزخ میں جائے گا کون جنت میں۔ اپنی فکر کریں۔ جنت مسلمانوں کے لئے بھی اتنی ھی مشکل ھے جتنی کفار کے لئے۔ فرقوں میں بٹے یہ بھانت بھانت کے مسلمان ایک دوسرے کو کافر کہنے والے کن کفار کی بات کرتے ھیں۔

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@ Karachiwala :

I am thinking about Karachi wale people...

Half will go to Janat without question and half will Dozakh...

Half are Qatil , Half are Maqtool... very easy for angles...lol.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
مسلمانوں کو دوسروں کی فکر نہی کرنی چاھئے کہ کون دوزخ میں جائے گا کون جنت میں۔ اپنی فکر کریں۔ جنت مسلمانوں کے لئے بھی اتنی ھی مشکل ھے جتنی کفار کے لئے۔ فرقوں میں بٹے یہ بھانت بھانت کے مسلمان ایک دوسرے کو کافر کہنے والے کن کفار کی بات کرتے ھیں۔

Bhai musalman hee koo tou kuffar ke fikar karni hai
agar hum main ikhtalaf hai tou es ka yeh matlab nahi kay hum doosoron per tawaja he na dain...

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachiwala,

Zara taqi Usmani sahib ko request made kar dayna that he may kindly define the
word "Kufr" or "Kafir". These moulvis have a habit like pakistani politicians that never
give any answer to the point. I think I should not quote from Quran, because many
will run to my head. Anyhow if time permits you, check from Quran what type of
persons are who will be "dwelling in Jahanam for Ever (Abadee).". or ask
taqi usmani sahib. Mine answer will roll many heads and also from............

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Karachiwala :

I am thinking about Karachi wale people...

Half will go to Janat without question and half will Dozakh...

Half are Qatil , Half are Maqtool... very easy for angles...lol.

Very judgemental post, nobody knows who is going to jannat and who is going to jahanum.

The best Muslim is he from whose tongue and hands other Muslims remain safe." (Bukhari)

Troubling others has also been mentioned in the Holy Quraan:

Bismillah

"And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear on themselves the crime of slander and plain sin."
(Quraan 33:58)​

Bismillah
"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it, to insult ones brother after having faith. And whoever does not repent, then such are indeed wrong-doers."[

(Quraan 49:11)

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Karachiwala,

word "Kufr" or "Kafir". These moulvis have a habit like pakistani politicians that never
give any answer to the point. I think I should not quote from Quran, because many
Look babadeena I never take you seriously as I think you have nothing better to do than try and find fault with the scholars. I do not think of you as one so talking to you is useless. If someone asks a valid question then one would be happy but I have seen that you have nothing but hatred for scholars in your heart. There is a saying neem mulla khatra-e-Imaan you on the other hand near zero so I cannot even calculate what your presence is causing to Imaan.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Look babadeena I never take you seriously as I think you have nothing better to do than try and find fault with the scholars. I do not think of you as one so talking to you is useless. If someone asks a valid question then one would be happy but I have seen that you have nothing but hatred for scholars in your heart. There is a saying neem mulla khatra-e-Imaan you on the other hand near zero so I cannot even calculate what your presence is causing to Imaan.
I dont think we have any Islamic scholar in Pakistan today.

These people are just the master of Islamic History or Arabic History...

When Scholar will come , he will bring a revolution with him , Like IQBAL , Mujadad Alif Sani.... and he will do a great job for Muslims.

Sorry to hurt u...but this is fact...

Narcissist

Banned
Muslim will go to Muslim heavens, Non Muslim will go to non Muslim heaven, only if both exist. Which seemed very unlikely and quite fictional stuff.

I believe there are two kind of Human exist on this world; good ones and worse ones. Religion is this context is totally irrelevant.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not blind copy n paste type person. I challenge your this Moulvi or you
to define the "Kufr" or "Kafir". I have tremendous respect for scholars. My question is
valid, only wisdom-have will understand that. Unfortunately you prove to the contrary.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

shukar he aapko b ihsaas hoa..............

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachiwala,

well you can give your comment its your right but everyone else is also free to consider it right or wrong............

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Muslim will go to Muslim heavens, Non Muslim will go to non Muslim heaven, only if both exist. Which seemed very unlikely and quite fictional stuff.

I believe there are two kind of Human exist on this world; good ones and worse ones. Religion is this context is totally irrelevant.

Religion is not irrelevant.
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Steven Weinberg

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi lagta hay app nay pura colum nahi parha .. kion kay taqi usmani sahid nay kaheen per bhi KAFFIR lafz nahi use kia.
albatta ye kaha hay kay JO KISI ALIM KO KAFIR KEHAY. wo bhi sawal hay kisi ka na kay taqi usmani ka.

pehlay per loo sari baat samajh may aa jay gi

Karachiwala,

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Steven Weinberg

Dear salaam, if anyone thinks islam is a religion then one could not be more wrong about it even though a huge majority of muslims believes that islam is a religon. However the quran does not put forth islam as a religion but as a deen. In this context islam is alive and relevant, in fact it is becoming more and more relevant and alive as world dips in to more and more political and economic chaos.

regards and all the best.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
you cannot define GOOD without religion... how you can say that he is doing good without the information that what the person is doing is Good.

The human cannot define Good.. a quick example

A child die???? it is Good or Bad? no one can give this answer

suppose this child grow and kill 100 people in suicide attack so it the child death is good.
the child can be the one who save 100 people lives so the child death is bad.

The one who can define Good must have knowledge of future and unseen.. because the definition of Good is relevant to that knowledge
and this is the place where religion comes in.. in All religion there is a concept of supreme God which define Good and the way of life

in islam we have a way of life according to Quran and Hadith.. which is sharia law in which all our economic,political,social and all other Good covered.

Steven Weinberg

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bahi lagta hay app nay pura colum nahi parha .. kion kay taqi usmani sahid nay kaheen per bhi KAFFIR lafz nahi use kia.
albatta ye kaha hay kay JO KISI ALIM KO KAFIR KEHAY. wo bhi sawal hay kisi ka na kay taqi usmani ka.

pehlay per loo sari baat samajh may aa jay gi

Mine post is related to second question regarding "will unbelievers enter paradize" not the
first one as you are presuming.