Will these Terrorist be hunted down?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Afghanistan and Iraq were targeted on the basis of self created false assumptions, reports and videos either prove Dubai Police is wrong or punish the criminals, will champions of Human Rights, flag brier of Secularism, preacher of religions equality able to do this?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Will these Terrorist hunted down

atensari said:

Afghanistan and Iraq were targeted on the basis of self created false assumptions, reports and videos either prove Dubai Police is wrong or punish the criminals, will champions of Human Rights, flag brier of Secularism, preacher of religions equality able to do this?

the issueof warrant will be definitely unprecented but symbolic only.....

alisidhu

Citizen

The west has its owen rules in every walk of life including Olyampics,Nobel price,Humanrights,Animalrights,Immigration,Education,History,Monylaundring,Religous freedum,ect ect.They bend them,twist them,strech them whenever it suites them.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Dubai is right in being as cautious as it can be and similarly Pakistan should also take steps to assure that the citizens of the countries which do not take adequate steps to check their own citizens status, should be scrutinized more especially those trying to be overfriendly on one side and back stabbing on the other and I mean india.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

alisidhu said:
The west has its owen rules in every walk of life including Olyampics,Nobel price,Humanrights,Animalrights,Immigration,Education,History,Monylaundring,Religous freedum,ect ect.They bend them,twist them,strech them whenever it suites them.
I CAN AGREE WITH YOU IF YOU COULD WORK ON YOUR SPELLINGS.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
hmm look at difference of attitude

isreal had to kill its enemy ..it silently came in dubai ..killed him and were back.......

dubai and we muslim are asking other countries to get isreali pm etc....

come on guyz...........do u think they will charge their pm......???

why not reply isreal the way they deserve it......

a covert operation in isreal .............isreal is not invincible .....if jews are brave enough to come to a muslim country ......why not our muslim agents in isreal ????

trust me ......to put some brakes on isreal you will need to do something like this.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

shaheedchoudry said:
I CAN AGREE WITH YOU IF YOU COULD WORK ON YOUR SPELLINGS.

Despite spelling mistakes alisidhu conveyed his message, English is not his mother tongue.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You will listen a news very soon, "AlQaida attacks Dubai, Bomb blast, killed , 1 americas, 100 Indians( Malwaris)"

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raaz said:
You will listen a news very soon, "AlQaida attacks Dubai, Bomb blast, killed , 1 americas, 100 Indians( Malwaris)"
C'MON WHY DO YOU WISH DEATH TO OTHERS. YOU MAY ANSWER BY SAYING, WHY THEY WISH DEATH TO US. STILL........TRY TO BE BETTER THAN OTHERS.