Will you vote for PTI to change Pakistan?

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
404049_450608278295994_1291636274_n.jpg

Will you vote for PTI to change Pakistan?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We shouldn't just talk about the vote, we need to encourage folks to support PTI with money also. PTI need your vote and money to compete with other parties who already made money through corruption. Especially, for the Pakistani living abroad must compensate their vote with money and convince their families to vote for PTI. Trust me this favor won't be for the Imran or PTI, its favor we are going to make securing future of our coming generation.

I would repeat what Asad Umer mentioned on one of the show that he joined this Party to pay back to country what country invested on him. So time to pay our debts to our homeland.

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
We shouldn't just talk about the vote, we need to encourage folks to support PTI with money also. PTI need your vote and money to compete with other parties who already made money through corruption. Especially, for the Pakistani living abroad must compensate their vote with money and convince their families to vote for PTI. Trust me this favor won't be for the Imran or PTI, its favor we are going to make securing future of our coming generation.

I would repeat what Asad Umer mentioned on one of the show that he joined this Party to pay back to country what country invested on him. So time to pay our debts to our homeland.

I agree with you .. me and my team and working dedicatedly to make sure we give our best to Pakistan

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
khan jhoota hai yeh sirf pmln ke liya amrica ki pedaish change sirf pmln ley kar ayaa gi
mein to vote sirf pmln ko doon ga baqi sab bekwaas hein

Karwa_Karela

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Karelay ager vote daal saktay hain to hum bhi vote daal dyngay, waysay main kadu and baygan ko bhi convince ker sakta,