World map is in progress

umairel

Councller (250+ posts)
target-Map.jpg

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
These maps are not worth a peeny. do you really think they are going to let Iran gain a foothold in Afghnistan? As far as Pakistan goes once uncle Sam runs away from Afghnistan and China gets a nice foohold in Gwadar ain't nothing si going to happen to Pakistan, Inshallah.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners. 3:54 سورة آل عمران

Everyone is planning but why not the believers planning anything. They are just behaving like sitting ducks...my reference to those only who are dumb and numb, not those who spend there nights while asking forgiveness and blessings from the Allah Almighty nor those who are striving for the Allah's Will.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way, who has issued this map....source? Is it conspiracy or you have a mukhbar like azizi has in the hasb-e-haal.

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
God does not do injustice to anyone. It is the people who do injustice to themselves (11 : 101)

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners. 3:54 سورة آل عمران

Lodhi Bhai,
Do you know what Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala is planning for you? Do you have any idea, I certainly don't.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
God does not do injustice to anyone. It is the people who do injustice to themselves (11 : 101)

And that's what worries me the most, that Allah (SWT) is just and fair, he (SWT) will reward the disbelievers for their hardwork and punish the believers for their laziness and incompetence.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

1. This map was created by some one like you and me and was posted on that person's blog.

2. This does not reflect what is going to happen. But it does reflect what the map developer wishes to happen. Also, it was developed 2, 3 years ago I think. After the US read the map, decided its not possible to break Pakistan, so announced withdrawal, starting next next month.

3. If Americans have so much strength and power to divide a country, why would they leave Pakistan still on the map? So from that point of view this is just a soft propaganda and some one's wish.

4. Now you have seen the map developed by West or India. Now you see what really going to happen. The following is not just a wish, it's a prediction and we shall live up to the prediction.

Here are the maps, just for your eyes. If you are a true Pakistani, say InshaAllah when you see this map.

cf9eeabcdd76e394b6d33d5621e1d458.jpg
cf9eeabcdd76e394b6d33d5621e1d458.jpg

c02b4060fe35262b6de3b43d885b1bd7.jpg
c02b4060fe35262b6de3b43d885b1bd7.jpg

Pakistani North America by 2050, InshaAllah

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please tell us what you know.

I know that we, Pakistanis are going thru a process of tatheer to pay for our bad aamaal. Once the tatheer is completed, we shall rebound and attain the strength, dignity, honor, respect that the Ummat-e-Muhammadi pbuh deserves and guaranteed by Allah ('and you are the best nation').

بس جو کوتا ہی ہم سے سرزد ہو گیئ اسکی سزا تو ہمیں ملنی ہی ہے
تم خوارہویے تارک قران ہو کر
میرا
ایمان کامل اور یقین محکم ہے الله ہمیں یتیم نہیں چھوڑے گا - امت محمدیpbuh کو بے یار و مددگار چھوڑدینا اسکے شایان شان نہیں - ایک مسلمان کو تو بلکہ ایسا سونچنا بھی نہیں چاہیے
بلکہ میں تو کہتا ہوں کہ ہماری موجودہ تباہی و بربادی جواز بنائی جا رہی کافرین کی تباہی و بربادی کا - یوں سمجھ لو کہ یہ انکی ہی بربادی کا پیش خیمہ ہے انشااللہ

اجی ہم تو وہ قوم ہیں کہ جب ہم مسواک منہ میں لیتے ہے تو
ڈر کے مارے ہگ دیا تھا لشکر کفّار نے

Last edited:

drkjke

the question i ask is

american CIA and mossad have had this plan to break muslim countries since many years.so they are doing their effort.
but what effort we as a nation are doing to avert the designs of these agents of satan???what?

allah also says that he does not change a nations halaat untill it itself starts to do some effort to change itself.

most people i talked to think that we can keep sitting at homes and let our rulers complete americans and kufars agenda and still we will be saved in the end!
no my friends the journey of this life which is a test for humanity does not go this way.. human was created for effort .either in taghuts way or in right way of allah.everyone was given a choice than after chosing this one has to do effort too.

allah helps muslims but only when they help themselves...if we keep befriending enemies of allah and remain their slaves and still hope that allah will save us in the end.than no one is bigger fool than us.

and many a prophet fought (in allah,s cause) and along with them (fought) large bands of religious learned men .but they never lost heart for that which did befall them in allah,s way, nor did they weaken,nor degrade themselves.and allah loves the patient.”(sura al-imran ayat no.146)….

so prophets practically fought in allahs way.are we higher in grade than prophets that we think we will be saved just by dum or wird or prayers?

Last edited:

Lodhi

Bhai mujhey kia Allah Karim ke ilawa kul jahan me kisi ko nahi maalom ke Allah kis ke leye kia planning kar rahay hain.

Lodhi

Hum Gunegar banday hain Hamaray aamal to naho haan Allah (SWT) ka karam aur reham he hamari nijat ka ba'as banay ga. Allah Apna reham karay hum sub per. Amen!

Lodhi

Kisi so called Think tank ne issue kia ho ga. Bhai in logon ne bhe to apni rozi roti karni hai na is leye koi na koi shosha chortay rehtay hain.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Lodhi Bhai,
Do you know what Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala is planning for you? Do you have any idea, I certainly don't.

If we are true believers we need to know that Allah SWT will always, YES always plan good for me. But if we are trying to deceive him, we will never be successful for HE is all knowing and all knowledgeable.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't understand why we are worried??? we should be ready most defiantly for the tough time coming ahead... but when we are in power After nabi pak(SAW) uptill world war 1 ... i set the world order from spain uptill gawader and we were OK with it ... so now why we are shying away from facing the music... let them try their luck with their new world order... even when we are told by the prophet(SAW) itself that we will come out victorious out of this context ... why to worry them... keep you faith rock solid and Lord word will prevail.:alhamd::alhamd::alhamd: