YA HA HAMARAY YOUNGSTERS!

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Meray bhai if you consider this bad and unacceptable from what ever angle then why spread it more?

By the way I did not even bother playing it and I would request other brothers to do the same and save urself from sin through ur eyes.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
highflier said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1tBwu2LtY&feature=related[/video]

Brother u r absolutely right........but I must add one thing that as we say that few thousands of Taliban are not our representation.....same prevail true here that such Kanjars dont represent all 170 millions Pakistanis. Such Kanjars activities are mostly done by Elite class or new emerging corrupt elite class from Middle class.

Bad like [zardari] [musharaf] [taseer] and Good like [imran] [shahbaz sharif] etc peoples can be found in every society. But our bad luck is that we have always bad peoples in Government. Again this is the fault of public who vote them.

Vote for Imran Khan.........Our All Times Hero

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Whats wrong with Pakistan!
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwmdjMcas4c[/video]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I think that even Imran cannot do it. Only mothers can effect the society if they want.

This is social issue. and because of effect of global village and Shetaniat.

Even the Us and Europe has changed a lot in the 19th century.

But I think that the equilibrium will keep the world balance.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some rich snobs are doing some bad things in some very wealthy posh areas of Pakistan which is nothing new and poor people of Pakistan are being killed as punishment ? can you put some sense into this ? how is this justice my friends ?

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is one extreme of the society just like the so called taliban are another,these extremes of the society are not true representations and they should not be labelled as 'our youngsters 'for they are not. It might be better to label them as 'misguided youngsters'. Allah and Prophet(SAWWS) have told us not to propogate or highlight the bad/sins of each other, infact we are told "Logoon kay ayoob per pardah dalo Allah tumharey aiboon per pardah daley ga". If we come across such things they should be ignored for then they would die their own death.

iaw-uae

Citizen
What are you people wrangling about... go look at your so called societies. When you people have your weddings, functions.. what what you people don't do. at that time you don't remember any of Islam's teachings and the MUSALMAAN in you is on vacations. And in a depressed fortnight you don't like to see others in that same position.

The only thing that concerns me, is that this guy who so very did a DAMN favor to all by posting this video here, is only spreading the corruption of ourselves. Change yourself, change your society, DAMN everyone, for GOD's sake CHANGE it is time.... do it before its too late

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
highflier said:
jo kam jinnah oor dusry mohtaram qaedeen nahi kar saky wo aaj ki nai nasal kary ge...
pakistan ka mustaqbil rooshan hai :? .... mustaqbil ki jalak

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My dear kuch aisi he mooseeqi ke mehfilein aaj kal Punajb Governor House main ho rahi hein,
Lateef Khosa ka beta pakra gaya, uss ke car main sharaab ke botlein thi, aur wo Punjab k governor house se aa raha tha, kisi ne koi notice lia? even media bhe iss per khamosh hai,
so jab tak ooper ke satah se maamlaat theak nahi ho gay, nichli satah per bhe ye sab kuch hota rahay ga, aap logo ko shaied maloom ho k, pakistan ke rich families ke jo bhe pvt parties hoti hein, un main sharab,shabaab, sab kuch hota hai.
beileve me ittifaaq se aik bar mein ne BEACH LUXURY HOTEL karachi main aik PVT Function dekha tha, jo k DUNHILL Cigerete bnanay walo ne kia tha, waha sab high gentry ke famlies thi, aur waha 98% log sharab, cigerte,aur dance ker rahay thay, uss main 16 saal ke lerki se lay ker, 50 saal ke old woman tak,
20 saal k boy se lay ker 70 saal tak k old man tak, wo dekh ker meri aankhein khul gai thi, k kia iss waqt main pakistan main hoo, aur sab se bari baat k kia main muslims k dermiaan khara hoo.
waha aik singer bhe thay, jo aaj kal ALAMA IQBAL per bohat program ker rahay hein, meri eyes k samnay uss ne betahasha sharab pee, uss k saath two young beautifull girls thi, jin k saath wo sab k samnay ulti seeedhi herkatein ker raha tha, aur bar bar keh raha tha k today i will ---- u , because wo behad madhosh tha.
aap naam jaan gay ho gay.. uss singer ka,

Zeeshan Khan

I cannot understand why this country expects youngsters to behave in a certain way. Youngsters globally enjoy going to concerts and places where they can spend time with their friends and at the same time they study at places like Oxford, Stanford and Preston. Ultimately they grow up being very productive citizens of their societies. Did anyone ever ask Bill Gates or Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google, how they were when they were young. If they never went to any party or a concert. All these individuals turned out to be extremely successful in whatever they do. Why do we expect our youth to behave like 45 year olds when they just range from age 15 to 22? People, who post videos of youth dancing at concerts, did anyone from this youth group ever post a video of someone going to a mosque and condemned it, NO. These are the reasons why as a society we are crumbling. We must develop a society which promotes tolerance and entertains the mere expression of Freedom of choice and speech. I know my comment will spark a heated debate here but we are all educated beings and should be open to others opinions and criticism. A healthy debate is always welcome.

Paki_Loyal

Zeeshan Khan said:
I cannot understand why this country expects youngsters to behave in a certain way. Youngsters globally enjoy going to concerts and places where they can spend time with their friends and at the same time they study at places like Oxford, Stanford and Preston. Ultimately they grow up being very productive citizens of their societies. Did anyone ever ask Bill Gates or Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google, how they were when they were young. If they never went to any party or a concert. All these individuals turned out to be extremely successful in whatever they do. Why do we expect our youth to behave like 45 year olds when they just range from age 15 to 22? People, who post videos of youth dancing at concerts, did anyone from this youth group ever post a video of someone going to a mosque and condemned it, NO. These are the reasons why as a society we are crumbling. We must develop a society which promotes tolerance and entertains the mere expression of Freedom of choice and speech. I know my comment will spark a heated debate here but we are all educated beings and should be open to others opinions and criticism. A healthy debate is always welcome.

Zeeshan Khan.. Aap ne Bill Gates ka naam lia, Parry Page ka naam lia, Sergey Brin ka naam lia,, ye saab aik kaamyab insan hein, i appriciate, but
my question is.. aap ke buniyadi taleemat kia hein? jo aap ko milti hein? Islam hamein kia taleem deta hai? Hazrat Muhammad S A W W ke taleemaat kia thi?
Ya 2 cheazein hein, ya to aap muslim bun ker sochein, ya phir aap non-muslim bun k..
Aap ne Bill gates ka naam to lay lia, magar aap ne Imam e Kaaba, Imam e Masjid e Nabvi, ka naam nahi lia yaha. kiun?
Kiun k ham duniya ke rango main rung gay howay hein, hamein ameer bunnay k liay chahay islam se door hona parey to ham ho jatay hein,
My dear Islam ne kab mana kia k aap hard work na karo, aap taleem hasil na karo? magar Islam k dairay main reh ker,
Western Culture adopt ker k nahi, Be Hayaie , Dance, Sharab aur Zana ker k nahi,,
Mujhey afsos hoowa MR ZEHAN KHAN aap k comments perh k, aap ko sirf duniya ke fikar hai aakhrat ke nahi,
Allah aap ko aur hamein Hidayat day aameen

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Zeeshan Khan said:

My Zeeshan asnwer me the following questions:

1- Why people are not allowed to use drugs according to their free will in the western countries?
2- Why teenagers are not allowed to smoke or drink in western countries, according to their free will?
3- Why teenagers are not allowed to drive cards in western countries, according to their free will?
4- Why there are posted speed limites on the highways in the western countries and people are not allowed to drive based on their free will?
5- Why people are not allowed to enjoy polygamy based on their free will?
6- Why raw milk can not be sold in whole north america and europe and people are not allowed to sell raw milk based on their free will?

The list is long. There are many many things that you can not do outside a muslim society but you never question them, why? have you ever thought?
I hope you get the point.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
highflier said:

the by product of free media and democracy, welcome to be rah ravi and la deeni

juda ho deen siasat sey to rah jati hai angrezi

highflier

Citizen
bhia jaan jo log in ko taliban se mila rahien haan wo ya kyon nahi kehte phir ka in ka khilaf bhi operation shuro kar do
ya video sirf iss liya lagie ha kyon ka iss forum pa kai logo ko youngsters pa kafi confidence ha
there are thousand videos more like this which i dont want to share but this is also happening in pakistan jese hum islam ka kila kehtien haan

Zeeshan Khan

@Paki_Loyal: Thank you for your response. You summed up my discussion in the first line you wrote. People who I mentioned ate success stories and thats why all of us will remember them and their names will always be in the history books. There are also other members in their country as well and we both might never hear of them because they did not achieve what these people achieved i.e. EXCELLENCE. I am not a preacher from any standards but the from the very limited knowledge of religion I have, Islam always stressed on education but we miss the main point here. Islam actually wanted us to achieve excellence in whatever we do. Its not about adopting a western culture as you said but there is no way in this world that you can resist modernization. Its inevitable. If someone does not live to the standards you live by, why shall we subject him/her to our criticism and discriminate against the individual based on a certain ideology we believe in. You mentioned Imam-e-Kaaba, he is a Ph.D in his subject and you can research about it. He is an authority over the matter and yes we will listen to him. But when it comes to the Mullah clergy in Pakistan, 85% of them are below a certain educational level and that is a point to be thought on. You gave protection of a scared religion in the hands of those which didnt have the basic academics. This is a long debate and we cannot put an end to it. My simple point is, if someone is doing something and he/she is fine with it, we are no one to poke our noses in their personal affairs. Its between God and that person. Let it remain that way.

@Hassam: Thank you for your response as well. Let me answer your questions.

Question 1 does not hold valid in the sense that something are legal and some are illegal. You can not confuse both.

Question 2, age limit is set in most of the countries because you have to reach a specific level of maturity and understanding before you indulge in some activities. Like everything in this world, some may have a bad effect on you. If you are 18, it means you are at an age where you can understand if something is good for you or not and you cannot sue the government or the manufacturer because it harmed you.

Questions 3, again the age parameter is set due to some factors. Once you reach that age, no one can stop from driving anything you like.

Questions 4, please do not confuse STATE LAWS with Religious Doctrines.

Question 5, Polygamy in my humble opinion is a way of exploiting women. In west if its not allowed, I do support it because cmon lets face it, in our country people have taken advantage of it. If you do a little research on it, you will come across horrific facts.

Question 6, Raw milk is milk that has not been pasteurized or homogenized, in other words its can cause diseases in humans. Just because we do not have any Food standards in Pakistan, does not mean others countries would not have them as well.
Hassam, I value the effort and thinking you have put in but please try to understand things in broader perspective and keep religion out of politics for that matter. If you emphasize on the concept of Free will so much, then lets study the concept of Moral Responsibility as well. Do a little research on The paradox of free will as well.

hiramir34

I am a female. I would agree with z. Khan here. Are you guys being a really good Muslims by viewing this females dance and commenting on it. Get a life! Its her life. You have so much time on your hands to brag about such things. Islam does not teach this. Be a good human. That is what islam demands and stop exploiting such issues. ITS THEIR LIFE!! Part of the video is fake anyways!!

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Zeeshan Khan said:
@Paki_Loyal: Thank you for your response. You summed up my discussion in the first line you wrote. People who I mentioned ate success stories and thats why all of us will remember them and their names will always be in the history books. There are also other members in their country as well and we both might never hear of them because they did not achieve what these people achieved i.e. EXCELLENCE. I am not a preacher from any standards but the from the very limited knowledge of religion I have, Islam always stressed on education but we miss the main point here. Islam actually wanted us to achieve excellence in whatever we do. Its not about adopting a western culture as you said but there is no way in this world that you can resist modernization. Its inevitable. If someone does not live to the standards you live by, why shall we subject him/her to our criticism and discriminate against the individual based on a certain ideology we believe in. You mentioned Imam-e-Kaaba, he is a Ph.D in his subject and you can research about it. He is an authority over the matter and yes we will listen to him. But when it comes to the Mullah clergy in Pakistan, 85% of them are below a certain educational level and that is a point to be thought on. You gave protection of a scared religion in the hands of those which didnt have the basic academics. This is a long debate and we cannot put an end to it. My simple point is, if someone is doing something and he/she is fine with it, we are no one to poke our noses in their personal affairs. Its between God and that person. Let it remain that way.

@Hassam: Thank you for your response as well. Let me answer your questions.

Question 1 does not hold valid in the sense that something are legal and some are illegal. You can not confuse both.

Question 2, age limit is set in most of the countries because you have to reach a specific level of maturity and understanding before you indulge in some activities. Like everything in this world, some may have a bad effect on you. If you are 18, it means you are at an age where you can understand if something is good for you or not and you cannot sue the government or the manufacturer because it harmed you.

Questions 3, again the age parameter is set due to some factors. Once you reach that age, no one can stop from driving anything you like.

Questions 4, please do not confuse STATE LAWS with Religious Doctrines.

Question 5, Polygamy in my humble opinion is a way of exploiting women. In west if its not allowed, I do support it because cmon lets face it, in our country people have taken advantage of it. If you do a little research on it, you will come across horrific facts.

Question 6, Raw milk is milk that has not been pasteurized or homogenized, in other words its can cause diseases in humans. Just because we do not have any Food standards in Pakistan, does not mean others countries would not have them as well.
Hassam, I value the effort and thinking you have put in but please try to understand things in broader perspective and keep religion out of politics for that matter. If you emphasize on the concept of Free will so much, then lets study the concept of Moral Responsibility as well. Do a little research on The paradox of free will as well.

Ok Mr Zeeshan. Thank you for taking time for answering my questions. Now read my reply and ponder. I am assuming you are a muslim becuase of your muslim name.

In each of my question your answer was pretty much as I expected. We have learned through experience that there is a certain age of a human being on an average (or of majority) after which they start getting mature.The average age of a human being is 80 i guess. We learn our lessons from history, then forget. The history repeats it self, we learn then we forget again.

Lets just talk no religion first. So according to you the free will has set limits and limits ends where the moral obligation starts. Although there are many many youngsters who can drive much better than those who are not youngsters but we can not allow them to use their free will becuase we have learned that most of them are not mature enough to perform those activites in the right manner. So you agree that it is the responsibility of the society to impose upon it self laws that will keep it safe, based on your moral obligation thesis. So why it hurts you so much if an Islamic society see things differently from their prospective?

The raw milk is dangerous for health and not the ciggerates and alcohol. Why all the wise men of West think that human will not properly pestuerize raw milk before drinking it but they will use common sense in buying tobbaco and alcohol?

It clearly tells us the contradiction in humans ability to make decision. The rules and regulation that you enjoy in western society are driven by lust and desires of human beings or the most popular thinking no matter how many unwise people are beind that thinking. Not all the people like those rules but they are still imposed because of majority concensus. Do you think the increasing number of single mothers, childerens without proper parents identity, teenage pregnancy is OK? Who is driving all this? Why no step is taken against this evil? If you do a little research you will get to know more horific facts then you would in the case of polygamy but that is a different discussion.And in your mind selling raw milk is a bigger evil than that?

The problem is arrogance of human specie. They learn their lessons the hard way. They follow the rules for a generation and then when they achieve certain level of development they become arrogant and start abolishing every moral principle on which they have founded their prosperity and then they go down the drain. I can give you many examples from Islamic histroy and the world history but you want to keep religion out of this discussion so be it.

So my friend, if you are trying to judge a muslim society do not ask question of liberity based on human desires. A muslim society is based on principles far more solid than principles set out by human beings. Islam is not just a set rituals it is a complete Deen that prescribe a far reaching and permanent guide line for a society. If there is no deen in muslim society than there is no Islam there either. So if we call our society a muslims society and start judging it based on western philosophy then it is like you have a stick shift car and you are trying to drive it the way an automatic car is driven. It will never reach its destination. Or a more proper example would be you are building a house using the material used in building a house of concrete/cement and you use the method of building a house with wood/Iron.

People who try to ponder on Quran and Sunnat have much broader prospective than those who exclude them out of picture. Remember the society based on Islamic principles florished for 1000 years. The capatalist western society has started to see a down fall in mere 100 years or so? Why is that? It should be the best for human beings taking into account the liberties that people enjoy!!

It does not make sense to me why talking out side the boundaries of Islam is broadness of view. Keeping Islam out of prospective makes the vision myopic than broad. It is again the contradiction of our thought process that when we talk about being broad minded we actually meant to keep religion out of context.

So I humbly request you to broaden your vision. Do not just look at what we as human race has gained or lost in the last few decades. Take a look at the history in much broader way and then you will realize why religion should not be kept out of context not just in politics.

hiramir34

@stargazer. I would agree with you. As our religion says that DO NOT GO O EXTREMES! Talibans on one side are the extremists who kill people in the name of religion and try to impose their distrorted ideology on everyone. Same is this case here as this is the other extreme. All I would say that in this extreme atleast these people are not hurting any1 other but themselves by doing all this.

highflier

Citizen
hiramir34 said:
I am a female. I would agree with z. Khan here. Are you guys being a really good Muslims by viewing this females dance and commenting on it. Get a life! Its her life. You have so much time on your hands to brag about such things. Islam does not teach this. Be a good human. That is what islam demands and stop exploiting such issues. ITS THEIR LIFE!! Part of the video is fake anyways!!

Hmm hiramir34 i am not going to challenge ur knowledge of islam but i just want to say if you could just read Sorah ASR with translation it will explain a little to you that what to do. and here the thing is not about commenting on those girls it about pakistani youngsters in the video which include both male and female.
ager yahi keh ka sab batien chor dien ka its their life to islam to kabhi wajood mien na aata na NABI MUHAMMAD (SAAW) ISLAM KI dawat deitien logo our keh datien ka ya on ki life ha let them do what they want
if any one is doing wrong specially in a so called islamic state PAKISTAN then we should tell them that its wrong