Ye MQM Ke Suporter Ki karwai Hy? Jo qable muzamat hy

hope

Citizen
sada loh or aaam awaam kee hamdardian haasil karnay kay liay apni he party kay logon ko marwa dena, unhayn tashaddud ka nishana bana, un par qatilana hamlay karaana, ----- kaafi puraana ho gaya ye siasat ka tareeqa, mqm ko punjab kay logon ko bewoquuf bananay kay liay kuch naya sochna paray ga

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
ISS SAY KUCH JAANDAR DRAMA HONA CHAHIYE KAM AZ KAM HYDER ABBAS RIZVI KA KATAL HONA CHAHIYE LAHORE MAIN OR BHAEE KAY LIYE YE KIA BAREE BAAT HAI JAB SHAyad SHAYAD KOEE 4-5 LOOG MQM MAIN SHAMIL HOOO JAEE AB TAK TO MQM KHI SAY BAQEE SOOBO MAIN LASHAY BHEJTEE RAHEE HAI ISS BAAR USSSAY KHI KAY KISI LEADER KI LASH PUNJAB MAIN HE GIRANI PAREGEE ISS TARHA SHAYAD MQM YEH SABIT KARNAY KI POSITION MAIN AA JAEE KAY BHAEE HAM KATAL HOTAY BHEE HAIN SIRF QATAL KARTAY HE NAHI

asifbutt1

Citizen
means why they would hide and TS should be ashamed of himself that he is creating issue of a non issue. And those who are praying for haider abbas rizvi death , may ALL MIGHTY ALLAH guide them. am not an mqmer but as far as i know them Haider abbas rizvi is the most acknowledge personality , his fearless speech against Talibans at NA dont we remember that , their stand against Talibans perhaps we have forgotten all such things.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
asifbutt1 said:
means why they would hide and TS should be ashamed of himself that he is creating issue of a non issue. And those who are praying for haider abbas rizvi death , may ALL MIGHTY ALLAH guide them. am not an mqmer but as far as i know them Haider abbas rizvi is the most acknowledge personality , his fearless speech against Talibans at NA dont we remember that , their stand against Talibans perhaps we have forgotten all such things.

those who are praying for haider abbas rizvi death

belong to "KHALA KULSUM KA KUNBA" :lol:

A

abbasiali

naz said:
@asifbutt1
ek or khasosiat tu aap ginwane sey reh gai rizvi sahib ne aaj tv par sunat-e-rasool or hijaab ka es tarah mazaq uraya ke en ko muslim kehna bhi munasib nahee

We are proud of MQM Leaders, like Haider Abbas rizvi,

He had a very impressive debate with Mehreen Khan and put her in corner, when asked her if she would be ask to wear shuttle cock, how would she be look like in Mirror herself, VERY TRUE MODERATE PERSON but definitely if we talk about equality we should know that in Islam it is vey clear that women have to observe hijab, and there is no debate on this subject, but process of implementation chould be debateable, here point is very different, Haier abbas simply ruling out implementation of Hijab and contradicting the whole concept of Islam.

Unfortunately for politics Haider Abbas called Taliban NONMUSLIM and

Unfortunately for politics Altaf Bhai demand for Ahmedis Masjid.

First these politician decide them selves what message they would like to convey to Nation.

OK lets say if we accept the logic of Haider Abbas rizvi, how many of Haider Abbas rizvi and Altaf Bhai followers will ask their Mothes, Sisters, Wife, Daughtes to give up the hijab and come in the filed with open head and open neck?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
naz said:
@asifbutt1
ek or khasosiat tu aap ginwane sey reh gai rizvi sahib ne aaj tv par sunat-e-rasool or hijaab ka es tarah mazaq uraya ke en ko muslim kehna bhi munasib nahee

He had a very impressive debate with Mehreen Khan and put her in corner, when asked her if she would be ask to wear shuttle cock, how would she be look like in Mirror herself, VERY TRUE MODERATE PERSON but definitely if we talk about equality we should know that in Islam it is vey clear that women have to observe hijab, and there is no debate on this subject, but process of implementation chould be debateable, here point is very different, Haier abbas simply ruling out implementation of Hijab and contradicting the whole concept of Islam.

First these politician decide them selves what message they would like to convey to Nation.

OK lets say if we accept the logic of Haider Abbas rizvi, how many of Haider Abbas rizvi and Altaf Bhai followers will ask their Mothes, Sisters, Wife, Daughtes to give up the hijab and come in the filed with open head and open neck?

@Abbasi Bhai
You asked:

Please make it clear that Altaf Hussain or Mr. Rizvi or MQM our political leaders, not the religeous leaders, we follow their politics not religeous thoughts. Mr. Rizvi belongs to Ahl-e-Tashee, so by following him not making me a Shia. H is still shia and I am still sunni.
This is the beauty of MQM that people from all sects and relegions and from all languages and areas are always welcomed in here. You just need a didication with your cause.
Make Pakistan first a true Islamic welfare estate, these politicians will be eliminated with no time.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
naz said:
@asifbutt1

@Abbasi Bhai
You asked:

Please make it clear that Altaf Hussain or Mr. Rizvi or MQM our political leaders, not the religeous leaders, we follow their politics not religeous thoughts. Mr. Rizvi belongs to Ahl-e-Tashee, so by following him not making me a Shia. H is still shia and I am still sunni.
This is the beauty of MQM that people from all sects and relegions and from all languages and areas are always welcomed in here. You just need a didication with your cause.
Make Pakistan first a true Islamic welfare estate, these politicians will be eliminated with no time.

My Dear Br.Pakpatriot1,

Let me define the way you feel like to hear, (maybe)

Pakistan First, Being a Muslim country, Muslims share their equality with existing minorities (CORRECT)

Then we comes on Political scenario's

MQM First, every single person welcome regardless of religion cast ethnicity. (Correct)

Now who ever represents MQM, what would be their limits, they should follow the ethics of the party first, which first look the main core Islam as religion. our majority comprises on Sunni's (Correct) So whoever spokesman either he or she abc or Haider Abbas or Altaf Bhai all have to follow the Party constitution, Pakistan first, Pakistan's Religion on Top priority, (Correct) no one should be above the law. if you agree with this, then you could reply my question, otherwise, if you would ask me a question in response to my question, it would lead no where.

So I need my answer, the way I ask my question. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok, simple answer is that if MQM OFFICIALLY ever ask me to leave the basic principles of Islam. then I will be the first one who'll announce the real JEHAD against them.
I follow there politics, I am not obliged to follow any individual's religeous thoughts.
It should be clear enough now.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
Ok, simple answer is that if MQM OFFICIALLY ever ask me to leave the basic principles of Islam. then I will be the first one who'll announce the real JEHAD against them.
I follow there politics, I am not obliged to follow any individual's religeous thoughts.
It should be clear enough now.
Dear Br.Pakpatriot1,

You are a real "HAQ PARAST" I salute your patriotism, your decency, your courtesy, and your true believe on Islam.

Allah will reward you on your believe on truth.

This is the main issue, MQM is a reality, rest every thing will go. no one is allowed to misuse our IDENTITY. no one is above the LAW

Regards.