Yeh sub Bhaagain gay.....!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope that day is not far away when these Patwarris & Establishment will need to escape from the kehar of the honest people of Pakistan..... and oh will I be waiting from them here ......!

I am unsure which destinations will they choose to escape to... as the poor people of Pakistan are everywhere... the ones who had to leave the country because of these bastards. They will all be waiting . I bet these b.....ds will change their religion and identities for they KNOW what awaits them.

Dudoo Charger... I am waiting for you and any one related to you.
Military guys ... make sure you clean your m'tash and take off the pants ...like the Indians did with you....for we will NEVER forget.

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Farm Animals Running GIF by The Dodo

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hope that day is not far away when these Patwarris & Establishment will need to escape from the kehar of the honest people of Pakistan..... and oh will I be waiting from them here ......!

I am unsure which destinations will they choose to escape to... as the poor people of Pakistan are everywhere... the ones who had to leave the country because of these bastards. They will all be waiting . I bet these b.....ds will change their religion and identities for they KNOW what awaits them.

Military guys ... make sure you clean your m'tash and take off the pants ...like the Indians did with you....for we will NEVER forget.
I think Middle East is the perfect place for such people where freedom of expression etc isn't allowed to be exercised..

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)

By the way, you might already be aware that Bajwa very cleverly got his private house built next to on duty serving CAOS house.... and whether or not you have visited residential areas of an ordinary serving army officer let alone CAOS... protests etc dur ki baat chirya bhi par nahein maar sakti... they will happily live in safe havens... watching tv, playing golf, with nokar provided from army to cater for everything... and access to all amenities...

Bajwa ne bhi aik dou holidays kar k dekh lein abroad ki.. samajh aagya uss ko k aafiat issi mein hai to remain in their protected mansions....which are even safer than elected PM or President houses..

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

This will only happen if two things happen Pakistani people in millions protest and hold them responsible on the the streets and then they will see court option is better because they don’t kill you and you can get away with it with less punishment because when public gets angry the. They don’t care about law. The other option is USA support stops to military because USA is controlling international media and sanctions.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
And I think, and I am sure these buggers are even more aware that the only way these safe havens can be breached is if an honest and brave person comes into power from awam's vote with majority huge enough to make amendments to undo their unfair encroachment into civilian matters and stop their misappropriation.

That's why they are doing their best to not let this happen... it's fight for their existential survial (naa-haq fight)

patwari_sab

na_pakfouj ek rental force hai. siwaye na_pakfouj ke dunia me koyi or dosri fouj nhi jo dosro ki jango me apni mulk ki economy ko barbad kre or dosro ki khatir apne hi shehrio ki jano ka zia kre

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur bari baat hai k even their own sipaahi and junior officers feel deprived where as when it comes to shahadat, they bleed more in war n peace... and if you happen to visit miltary hospital you would see separate waiting areas for patients ... sign boards saying " officers family waiting area"
Sipaahi patients not allowed to sit there... seriously!!!!
Even kids are given different treatment in schools and other amenities of armed forces...

A sipaahi, when retires, moves to kachi basti, slum of Karachi etc whereas those officers are given bungalows worth millions....

Find me a single, DHA, Askari, Fazaaiya or Naval Housing schemes in the UK

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
And every time things get out of their hands they start using the excuse of 'shaheed ki izzat' etc for instance 9 May incident (cooked by themselves)
Sipaahi n junior officers ki sacrifices k peechay chuptay hain....
Aur perks denay ki baari mein same sipaahi ko thenga detay hain...

exitonce

And every time things get out of their hands they start using the excuse of 'shaheed ki izzat' etc for instance 9 May incident (cooked by themselves)
Sipaahi n junior officers ki sacrifices k peechay chuptay hain....
Aur perks denay ki baari mein same sipaahi ko thenga detay hain...
Ya kanjar abhe bhee samjh rahay hain 9 May kar kay badrra karnama kar leya hay, awam in ke toui marray gee.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)

Punjab has to stand up. Yazidi Army plan was clear. Just keep punjab under control by making Punjabi fools