Yes..A muslim will rule india

Many pakistani friends on this forum keep commenting that muslims ruled india thousand years & once again muslim will rule india. I have a good news for them.there r very bright chances that a muslim can rule india in future. but not as per their desire.Insha allah ,it will be democratically elected by multiculturer secular socity of india.Some time back rahul gandhi son of sonia gandhi indicate that a muslim can be india,s prime minister, if he he has talent & quality. his views got lot of support.time will come when world see a muslim pm in india.but i feel there is no much joy for pakistan in this news. if this happend pak should not expect any undue favour by muslim pm.Indian muslims very much patriotic & love their country.U ppl may remember that last president of india was a muslim.His tenuer was appriciated by everyone.I m sure muslim pm will take india new heights & became pride of muslims.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--I get this feeling that somehow "only some indian muslims" are an alien,with this feeling that they're cut off from rest of the muslims :roll: :o or may be bollywood inspired fictions have led them to feel as such :cry:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:
Many pakistani friends on this forum keep commenting that muslims ruled india thousand years & once again muslim will rule india. I have a good news for them.there r very bright chances that a muslim can rule india in future. but not as per their desire.Insha allah ,it will be democratically elected by multiculturer secular socity of india.Some time back rahul gandhi son of sonia gandhi indicate that a muslim can be india,s prime minister, if he he has talent & quality. his views got lot of support.time will come when world see a muslim pm in india.but i feel there is no much joy for pakistan in this news. if this happend pak should not expect any undue favour by muslim pm.Indian muslims very much patriotic & love their country.U ppl may remember that last president of india was a muslim.His tenuer was appriciated by everyone.I m sure muslim pm will take india new heights & became pride of muslims.

Presidency in india is a ceremonial figure with no executive powers attached. Correct me if i am wrong, presidents in india don't have political affiliations.
It will be a great thing if a muslim would become the PM of india. Needless to say it will be very impressive.

However, I am of the opinion that there could be a day when cows may learn to fly but there will never come a day when indians will elect a muslim PM.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
sher_khan said:
However, I am of the opinion that there could be a day when cows may learn to fly but there will never come a day when indians will elect a muslim PM.

--- :lol: :lol: :lol: you cracked me up big time,brother :lol:..but sadly,a bitter truth as well :cry:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Muslims will rule india,inshAllah ,Your so called former President was a non muslim as every one knows that Abdul kalam was qadiani.
And even if he was not a qadiyani still he never ruled india, he was just puppet of indian Gov,ruling india means taking full control of all resources.(its so childish to say that by puppet muslim PM or president you can rule india).Bhai Afganistan or Iraq main bhi to muslim head of the states hain lakin rule Amarica ker raha hai.

indiansher

Citizen
true Mr. khan.muslim pm very much on card.but poor pakistani friends will not accept the fact.don,t feel bad khan bhai,they r completly unknown the mirecle of indian democracy.don,t u surprise when they comments on president abdul kalaam.htey can never assume the dignity & respect of president of india.look what kind of president they have :lol: :lol: :lol:

eropa11

Citizen
Brother Differentkhan and rest of brothers and sisters; I agree with differentkhan and furthermore, first and foremost we must be an exemplary citizens of the society we live in, being such a citizen is more important for us than being a Prime Ministers or President. As Muslim i must proclaim the world as my own, draw knowledge and virtues from the well of Islam and try to guide others to it. I fail to understand the hatred from some of the members on this forum, against India and Indian Muslims, who don't agree with you. Please shut these doors of hate it will only destroy those who posses it.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:

people like you need another secular nareendar modi. people like you deserve this.
stop your nonsense comments against pakistani muslims...by the way Are you muslim?

Aik kahawat hai " kuttay bhonktay rehtay hain lekin kaarwan chaltay rehtay hain"

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
India my well get a token Muslim PM for a show but it will be just like Obama for the US (the first 'black' president) who has no say/policies of his own and is being played in the hands of jews and neo-cons...