You Have to Follow a Imam to Understand Islam.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تو بڑا کام خراب ہو گیا ہے ہم تو آج تک سمجھتے تھے کہ اسلام کو سمجھنے کے لئے اللہ کے آخری نبی حضرت محمد مصطفی صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم اور قرآن کو فالو کرنا چاہئیے مگر یہ تو کہہ رہے ہیں کہ امام کو فالو کرو ہائے اوئے اب کیا ہو گا اسی کیہڑے پاسے جائییں

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

No —— We only need Quran and Sunnah —No Imam​

No sect​

No Moulbi—-​

and above all —- Firm believe that there is only Allah and Muhammad peace be upon him is his last prophet.​

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)

175120450_4125009000853779_7124211348682218872_n.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
"Organizers have a lot of money since they invited me" and the $100 for half hour session rate advertised at the start should be enough to for anyone with half a working brain cell to judge this clown.

When a person's business and lively hood is religion then you know 1000% you can not get any khair from this person.

Saudi version of Mullah Diesel

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All bullshit, specially these so called religious sermons from molvis, so useless.
"Organizers have a lot of money since they invited me" aur musoof 30 mins ke $100 private session ke lete hain. Kyu is ki rozi roti kharab ker rahe ho

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I Did not watch this imbecile ignorant mullah's video, he must be spewing garbage as usual.
You should have listened to him, he spoke very reasonable things which make sense. there is a perception that the Imam will always be shouting hate, it is not true.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You should have listened to him, he spoke very reasonable things which make sense. there is a perception that the Imam will always be shouting hate, it is not true.
He is saying that you have to follow an Imam to understand Islam. Do you agree with him?
I disagree with him because, with a little effort, you can learn the majority of God's laws from the Quran alone.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is saying that you have to follow an Imam to understand Islam. Do you agree with him?
I disagree with him because, with a little effort, you can learn the majority of God's laws from the Quran alone.
There is a huge difference between understand basic Laws, Namaz Roza etc. but a man's social life has thousand issues, and not everything is laid out in bullet points in Quran, it is knowledge that has to be acquired. A lot of knowledge is passed thru sitting in company of learned people.
Take the case of IDDAT NIKAH which they put on IK. Did you have the answer to that, how many people knew that in the case of Iddat, A woman's testimony is enough.. she doesnt need witnesses.
There is a reason for an Alim to study for 8 years, otherwise they should complete in 6 months.

Wake up Pak

There is a huge difference between understand basic Laws, Namaz Roza etc. but a man's social life has thousand issues, and not everything is laid out in bullet points in Quran, it is knowledge that has to be acquired. A lot of knowledge is passed thru sitting in company of learned people.
Take the case of IDDAT NIKAH which they put on IK. Did you have the answer to that, how many people knew that in the case of Iddat, A woman's testimony is enough.. she doesnt need witnesses.
There is a reason for an Alim to study for 8 years, otherwise they should complete in 6 months.
I don't agree with you. Did you ever attempt to study the Quran? When it comes to knowing the Quran, most Muslims are clueless. After doing some research on the Quran, I concluded that it is not that difficult to understand; all you need to do is give it some time, and you will be able to appreciate its beauty.

karachiwala

Not sure why your pushing your beliefs on others? Practice your belief in your home and do not impose your views on others. Every day someone tom dick and harry comes to say I know Islam people before ne were stupid. That is exactly what stupid person would say

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Practice your belief in your home and do not impose your views on others. Every day someone tom dick and harry comes to say I know Islam people before ne were stupid.
You know this is what the Kuffar of Mecca said to the Prophet when he told them about Allah's revelation

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is a reason for an Alim to study for 8 years,
These muftis and mullahs can learn for 20 years and not finish because they are learning mostly junk. I have a good friend who is a certified mufti from Al Azhar Cairo and Some big Islamic university in Syria ( this was before the war ) and is a published author of at least 4 Islamic books.

What they learn in these places is books by Imam fulana and his collection of hadith, imam dhimkana and his commentary on fulan hadith.

Mostly useless junk like this which has very little to do with the Quran. Study of the actual Quran is a very small part of the over all curriculum most which consists of learning Quranic Arabic