You Have to Follow a Imam to Understand Islam.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

175120450_4125009000853779_7124211348682218872_n.jpg
But Dr. Israr Ahmed (Marhoom) was himself a Molvi who was preaching the so-called Islam.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
These muftis and mullahs can learn for 20 years and not finish because they are learning mostly junk. I have a good friend who is a certified mufti from Al Azhar Cairo and Some big Islamic university in Syria ( this was before the war ) and is a published author of at least 4 Islamic books.

What they learn in these places is books by Imam fulana and his collection of hadith, imam dhimkana and his commentary on fulan hadith.

Mostly useless junk like this which has very little to do with the Quran. Study of the actual Quran is a very small part of the over all curriculum most which consists of learning Quranic Arabic
You sound like some villager will say about someone doing PhD... oh jee Metric ker laa... PhD ki honda wah? LOL .
you dont have a clue what they teach in renowned madrassa, like Jamia Rasheedia in Karachi. Korangi area, you will be amazed, try visit there once. From Religious to Science, everything.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't agree with you. Did you ever attempt to study the Quran? When it comes to knowing the Quran, most Muslims are clueless. After doing some research on the Quran, I concluded that it is not that difficult to understand; all you need to do is give it some time, and you will be able to appreciate its beauty.
Ok, Tell me from your knoweldge of Quran, what and where it tells you about the case of IDDAT they put in Khan and Bushra bb.
Which Hadith and Ayat of Quran you will go to ?

Wake up Pak

Ok, Tell me from your knoweldge of Quran, what and where it tells you about the case of IDDAT they put in Khan and Bushra bb.
Which Hadith and Ayat of Quran you will go to ?
2:228 Divorced women shall wait for themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise

2:231 When you divorce women and they have almost reached the end of their waiting period, either retain them honourably or let them go honourably. But do not retain them ˹only˺ to harm them ˹or˺ to take advantage ˹of them˺. Whoever does that surely wrongs his soul. Do not take Allah’s revelations lightly. Remember Allah’s favours upon you as well as the Book and wisdom He has sent down for your guidance. Be mindful of Allah, and know that Allah has perfect knowledge of all things.

2:232 When you have divorced women and they have reached the end of their waiting period, do not prevent them from re-marrying their ex-husbands if they come to an honourable agreement. This is enjoined on whoever has faith in Allah and the Last Day. This is purer and more dignifying for you. Allah knows and you do not know.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
2:228 Divorced women shall wait for themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise

2:231 When you divorce women and they have almost reached the end of their waiting period, either retain them honourably or let them go honourably. But do not retain them ˹only˺ to harm them ˹or˺ to take advantage ˹of them˺. Whoever does that surely wrongs his soul. Do not take Allah’s revelations lightly. Remember Allah’s favours upon you as well as the Book and wisdom He has sent down for your guidance. Be mindful of Allah, and know that Allah has perfect knowledge of all things.

2:232 When you have divorced women and they have reached the end of their waiting period, do not prevent them from re-marrying their ex-husbands if they come to an honourable agreement. This is enjoined on whoever has faith in Allah and the Last Day. This is purer and more dignifying for you. Allah knows and you do not know.
OK, now give Fatwa in the case of Khan... as the evidence is that the period of Iddat is not complete according to complainant.

Wake up Pak

OK, now give Fatwa in the case of Khan... as the evidence is that the period of Iddat is not complete according to complainant.
The fatwa factory in Pakistan and Muslim countries have nothing to do with Islam.
These ignorant people claim themselves to be Muslims but they are Mushriks.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
The fatwa factory in Pakistan and Muslim countries have nothing to do with Islam.
These ignorant people claim themselves to be Muslims but they are Mushriks.
Answer the bloody question... You have a case where the ex husband accuses wife of marrying without the period completed, how you will judge... how you will arrive at a verdict... based on your research of google Quran.

Wake up Pak

Answer the bloody question... You have a case where the ex husband accuses wife of marrying without the period completed, how you will judge... how you will arrive at a verdict... based on your research of google Quran.
As I said before, these morons have nothing to do with Islam, so if you want to issue a Fatwa go ahead and join the bandwagon of Mushriks.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
As I said before, these morons have nothing to do with Islam, so if you want to issue a Fatwa go ahead and join the bandwagon of Mushriks.
ok, lets not use the word Fatwa... you claimed that there is no need of studying 8 years, to understand Fiqh.... so answer my question...
or tell me you dont have one. Your printout from ChatGPT cannot explain more than a printout of Quranic verses. But what we require is a verdict in this particular case.... what is your answer... for the last time i am asking.

Wake up Pak

ok, lets not use the word Fatwa... you claimed that there is no need of studying 8 years, to understand Fiqh.... so answer my question...
or tell me you dont have one. Your printout from ChatGPT cannot explain more than a printout of Quranic verses. But what we require is a verdict in this particular case.... what is your answer... for the last time i am asking.
My answer is that women's testimony is enough.

Wake up Pak

Let me give you another scenario, what if the woman gets her blood tests and ultrasound to find out if she is pregnant or not without waiting the prescribed time of 4 months, won't it be within the boundaries of the Quran?

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I didnot expect an answer from you. ... IN punjabi they say... thoray wich bouta pa gya.... You read 4 books and you want to put your Fatawa on Scholars.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You sound like some villager will say about someone doing PhD... oh jee Metric ker laa... PhD ki honda wah? LOL .
you dont have a clue what they teach in renowned madrassa, like Jamia Rasheedia in Karachi. Korangi area, you will be amazed, try visit there once. From Religious to Science, everything.
Yeah that to my friend who has an ijaza to be a Mufti from Al Azhar and a published author and translated books by some of your biggest Imams like Nawawi

And your comparing Al Azhar Cairo to some kabaridiya Deobandi Jamia Rasheedia on nagin chowrangi? This is where the LOL needs to be. 😂

Point is most of the time is wasted on usless hadith and books about hadith studying fatwas by imam fulan and imam dhimkan why they such fatwas etc etc i.e mostly nonsense.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah that to my friend who has an ijaza to be a Mufti from Al Azhar and a published author and translated books by some of your biggest Imams like Nawawi

And your comparing Al Azhar Cairo to some kabaridiya Deobandi Jamia Rasheedia on nagin chowrangi? This is where the LOL needs to be. 😂

Point is most of the time is wasted on usless hadith and books about hadith studying fatwas by imam fulan and imam dhimkan why they such fatwas etc etc i.e mostly nonsense.
Jamia Rasheedia is in Korangi Karachi... if you ever visit , your eyes will open up. Al Azhar may have a name but the closest Deen to Sunna is found in this madrassa.
Your iphone apps use 3 or 2 different versions to calculate the prayer ties. either AlAzhar or Karachi... and that all is research from Jamia Rasheedia. , some apps use ISNA times from USA as well. ISNA is another org in US which has many inputs to modern problems.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jamia Rasheedia is in Korangi Karachi... if you ever visit , your eyes will open up. Al Azhar may have a name but the closest Deen to Sunna is found in this madrassa.
Your iphone apps use 3 or 2 different versions to calculate the prayer ties. either AlAzhar or Karachi... and that all is research from Jamia Rasheedia. , some apps use ISNA times from USA as well. ISNA is another org in US which has many inputs to modern problems.
Yes, you can laugh, since you never need an app to check time or qibla direction.... Ma samajh gya... La Deen Log

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A sectarian deobandi madrassa closet to deen and sunna! 😂

And my point remains every sectarian madrassa is teaching mostly junk majority of which has nothing to do with deen

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, you can laugh, since you never need an app to check time or qibla direction.... Ma samajh gya... La Deen Log
FYI I use a watch to check time, not an app. Qibla means direction, use a compass for that in case I need to know which direction I am facing.

Oh and I couldn't give a rat's ass if its in korangi, orangi or nagin chorangi. I make it a point to stay away from places infested with these bearded goats.