Youm-e-Ishq Rasool (s.a.w) Holiday and its beneficiary! Well Played Mr. President

PakistaniGuy

Voter (50+ posts)
First you nailed Pakistan People's Party!
Then you nailed all Political Parties favoring the Government!
Then you nailed the opposition parties!
Then you nailed the Army!
Then you nailed Judiciary!
Then you nailed Media
And now you have achieved the mission for which the Holiday, on the 21st of September, was announced from the Government.

Well Done President Zardari, a very strong message has been conveyed to US Government that if they ever try to bring you down, the mullas will take over and will show the same kind of behaviour that they have today.
So the US Government's salvation, according to Mr. President, lies within his re-appointment as President of Pakistan.

zardari600.jpg

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
It is hard to say what his real aim was in calling for a day of protest but in retrospect it doesnt appear to be a wise move as the day was hijacked by extremist and banned outfits who resorted to violence throughout the day resulting in loss of lives and damage to property.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have been saying this for a long time that "Aik Zardari sub pay Bhari" and also that "Agli Bari Phir Zardari"..... Agar 5, 5 Imran Khan aur Nawaz Sharif bhi aa jayeen tou 1 Zardari ka muqabla nahi kar saktay.... The only solution was that to break Zardari s nexus by joining hands against him but he is such an evil genius that he would never let this happen and will not only be himself back in office but also PPP seems to be coming back in government...

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have been saying this for a long time that "Aik Zardari sub pay Bhari" and also that "Agli Bari Phir Zardari"..... Agar 5, 5 Imran Khan aur Nawaz Sharif bhi aa jayeen tou 1 Zardari ka muqabla nahi kar saktay.... The only solution was that to break Zardari s nexus by joining hands against him but he is such an evil genius that he would never let this happen and will not only be himself back in office but also PPP seems to be coming back in government...

Will give him this much credit that he has worked out his way all the way up to the top in ppp and pakistan politics,evil or not,i wont judge that.But he made it on his own.

Kavalier

Ya I fully agree and this all started from his marriage to the then princess of Pakistani politics, Benazir Bhutto.

Will give him this much credit that he has worked out his way all the way up to the top in ppp and pakistan politics,evil or not,i wont judge that.But he made it on his own.

Kavalier

No doubt at all and I have to agree again that she was quite a smart and wise politician, got it in her genes, but somehow she tumbled into this evil genius and as you said lost more than just her government.....

Benazir was a good politition i must say,her bad luck she got such a husband, that cost her the govt and her life.