YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT Hamid Mir after 23rd March Capital Talk

observer

Citizen
This is my first thread and I want your opinions on this issue as I think some of the media has played a very negative role in bi-elections of NA-55, particulaly Hamid Mir's Capital Talk was utterly anti Sheikh Rasheed (as was rightly said by one of the panelists Hamaiyoun Gohar), it was a lethal example of a Charater Target Killing campaign of a relatively popular public figure in Pakistani politics. I'm a constituent of NA-55 myself and not a very big supporter and admirer of him as I support PTI, but all my sympathese are with Sh. Rasheed against these media culprits, I think Hamid Mir's crediblity has been smashed by his own dirty hands, he has proven himself to be morally currupt, guilty, and disgusting by showing edited clips and especially Geo tv's song playing (ja apni hasratoun pe .....) by focusing Sh.Rasheed's face before his press conference was absolutely disrespectful and nasty. These black sheep are exposing their agendas with their own bare hands and I'm begining to think about the prospect of all those stories which we heard about Hamid Mir (ref to Zaid Hamid)being true. I think he must apologise to Sh. Rasheed in public and repent and never do it again.

Please post your opinions, I'll be thankful....!

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bhai thanks that you ask.

hamir mir ne apna asal chehra dikha dia ab public ko ke yeh ki kism ka admi hai aur apne saath jo logon ko bithaya hua tha unko bhee sab ne dekh liya. bhai agar aap google.images main jakar sirf "irfan siddiqui" ka naam likhe apko pachas fotos is ke aur nawaz sharif ke nazar ajain gai. i m not sheikh supporter i dont know what he did in punjab i m from karachi but yeh admi aur in kal channel jo pakistan ka sab sai ghatya channel hai inho ne aik admi ko target bana kar paisai bator kar sabit kar dia keh yeh kitne ghatya log hain.

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have stopped watching Hamid Mir since last few months as I noticed that he is biased.

Could someone post the link to the Capital Talk programme being discussed?

Jury

.....................................................(1)
..........................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TwbvGx7m4Y[/video]
.....................................................(2)
..........................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIIYDH8JkD0[/video]

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
HM has lost his credibility as a impartial anchor. He is no more my favorite and I have stopped watching his program. Looks like he was bribed by Shareefs.

Well i think Hamid Mir has done a great job to show the true face of Shaikh Rasheed. How can we forget our sisters who were mordered brutally by Shaikh Rasheed and his God father "syed" Musharaf. I am thankful to HM for this show.And I salute HM and Irfan Siddiqui(both r my favorite writers).
Friends open your eyes if you true supporters of Imran Khan. I am not supporter of IK but I like him.
plz plz plzzzz open your eyes.
" Hamari behney zinda jalai gayin"

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
observer said:
This is my first thread and I want your opinions on this issue as I think some of the media has played a very negative role in bi-elections of NA-55, particulaly Hamid Mir's Capital Talk was utterly anti Sheikh Rasheed (as was rightly said by one of the panelists Hamaiyoun Gohar), it was a lethal example of a Charater Target Killing campaign of a relatively popular public figure in Pakistani politics. I'm a constituent of NA-55 myself and not a very big supporter and admirer of him as I support PTI, but all my sympathese are with Sh. Rasheed against these media culprits, I think Hamid Mir's crediblity has been smashed by his own dirty hands, he has proven himself to be morally currupt, guilty, and disgusting by showing edited clips and especially Geo tv's song playing (ja apni hasratoun pe .....) by focusing Sh.Rasheed's face before his press conference was absolutely disrespectful and nasty. These black sheep are exposing their agendas with their own bare hands and I'm begining to think about the prospect of all those stories which we heard about Hamid Mir (ref to Zaid Hamid)being true. I think he must apologise to Sh. Rasheed in public and repent and never do it again.

Please post your opinions, I'll be thankful....!

with all due respect to all members, I watched that show myself but I will watch it again today later. May be I missed something.

i did not find anything that could be close to being bias. But it could be because living outside of Pak for decades my political thinking has changed. I will reply to this post again after wtaching the video

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
gazoomartian said:
with all due respect to all members, I watched that show myself but I will watch it again today later. May be I missed something.

i did not find anything that could be close to being bias. But it could be because living outside of Pak for decades my political thinking has changed. I will reply to this post again after wtaching the video

What these people think that all the voters and audience are stupid?
Hamid Mir or any other anchor can change the opinion of 25 thousand people in one night??
oH come on .....try to face the reality for better results.

Definitely Hamid or Dr shahid masoodand all others are human being and have their opinion too, but could not make people to vote.... It is your good or bad works.

Malik495

Well i have seen that program and i didnt see anything that really goes negative.. hamid mir told that sheikh rasheed has been given chances on media 100 times more then shakil awan.. and still sheikh rasheed is saying that hamid mir has demolished my vote bank.. this is stupid.. voters cannot be stopped only just becuase of a political program.. There is no doubt that sheikh rasheed cannot win without using the name of PML-N cz rawalpindi never be proved as anti nawaz consituency.. so the truth is bitter we should digest it that rawalpindi is in PML-N hold..
and about hamid mir i think he is doing a great job...

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why Hamid Mir is being criticised for showing truth to the nation? Sheikh Rasheed claimed that he is the only leader who went to Lal Masjid and apologized, but Hamid Mir proved that Shaikh Rasheed is lying to nation just to win his election. Shaikh Rasheed knew that he wont be able to win election without manipulating a story of apology on shameful action against Lal Masjid. We should not forget that Shaikh Rasheed was a part of Musharaf & Co. so he is at par with General Mussharaf. Not only Shaikh Rasheed, but every person who at that time was vested with authority in any capacity is equally responsible for Lal Masjid massacre. I appreciate voters of NA-55, who rejected Shaikh Rasheed.

Dont blame Hamid Mir to tell the truth. Ask Shaikh Rasheed why did he manipulate a false story of apology on Lal Masjid? Ask him who he apologized to, if not to Moulana Abdul Aziz or to any of SHAHEED of Lal Masjid? Ask him tell the date and time of his visit to Lal Masjid? I am sure he wont be able to answer these questions. He deserves this blow ?