Yousaf Raza Gilani is as great as Quiad E Azam - Mehreen Anwar Raja.

jootaymaro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

cf2290f3627620fc171f17640c5dd355.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Yousaf Raza Gilani is as great as Quiad E Azam. Mehreen Anwar Raja.

This is shameful for every Pakistani and a BIG SLAP on all PPP voters ...i mean come on people itna bhi apni parties ki andhi side na lo ke jis ne mulk banaya hamare liye uski izzat bhi hum party bazi ke chakker mein daao pe laga dein.... and this fat B*** is sitting on a national tv and comparing her corrupt dishonest leaders with our Great QUAID ...Benazir bhutto was a controversial personality but her team included the likes of Aitazaz ahsen, sherry rehman ,safdar abbasi etc ,all well educated and sensible people, now compare it with Zardari team ..Rehman malik, babar awan ,sharmeela ,firdos ,this woman and the list goes on....KISI NE SACH KAHA HAI KE INSAAN APNI COMPANY OR IRD GIRD KE LOGON SE PEHCHANA JATA HAY ...

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

She is saying , Zardari is Quaid e Azam too.....

Narcissist

Banned

Hadd hai Bongian marny ki..... One need to be hugely stupid to imagine, to stand a very mediocre politician and puppet prime minister like Yousaf Gillani parallel to Jinnah. This ppp minister seemed high on low class weed. Shame on you, fat lady.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This is shameful for every Pakistani and a BIG SLAP on all PPP voters ...i mean come on people itna bhi apni parties ki andhi side na lo ke jis ne mulk banaya hamare liye uski izzat bhi hum party bazi ke chakker mein daao pe laga dein.... and this fat B*** is sitting on a national tv and comparing her corrupt dishonest leaders with our Great QUAID ...Benazir bhutto was a controversial personality but her team included the likes of Aitazaz ahsen, sherry rehman ,safdar abbasi etc ,all well educated and sensible people, now compare it with Zardari team ..Rehman malik, babar awan ,sharmeela ,firdos ,this woman and the list goes on....KISI NE SACH KAHA HAI KE INSAAN APNI COMPANY OR IRD GIRD KE LOGON SE PEHCHANA JATA HAY ...

she is just sucking up to him yaar. May be she needs from him

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

yeh sub programme management aur programme achors ki munafiqat hai jo aisy na ehal,jahel logo ko apny programme ratings ky ly use kerty hai.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Cons ta 2 shann ......................benazeer battho

ye bonga ore qaid e azam

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh kon log ho tussi................................

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

اب تمام حضرات نوٹوں پر اپنی اپنی تصویر چھپوا لیں سب کے سب ہی تو قائد ا عظم ہیں

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Oh My God .............................!

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

BAD
but i will give her some margin that may be she was not saying what it sounds like

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Really I feel this is niether PPP of Z.A.Bhutto,nor of Benazeer...........It is Zardari &criminal gruop...Some paindo (men/women)
from Punjab and some Stupid from Sindh.....Look at Veterinary DR.Firdos Aishiq Awan (Hywan)...Criminal Rehman Malik who don,t have any credibility his only quilification to be an ex-FIA officer where he made a lote of maney then started a business in London & became a friend of Benazeer/Zarda...If he don,t have this Haram Money he could not be the friend of Benazeer+Zardari..............Then come to Babar Awan who is another criminal/lier/loota ,,and come to Sahrmila Farooqi ? The father of Sharmila was MD of Pakistan Steel Mill from where he was caught by Police,,,his Education quailification is Matric and rest of the documents was fake.but he was close to Zardari and now his daughter is with Zardari,,,,,,,,,,,
I mean all in all its a group of criminals..............
Real PPP leaders are far behind like Aitizaaz Hassan, Raza Rabani, Nabil Gabol, Naheed Khan, Safdar Abbasi, Shah Mehmood Qurishi....Ameen Makhdoom Faheem..................................But i Do hope this will be the last chance for them .Let them to enjoy and then Inshaallah they will go to jail.............................Criminal.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
:D _:D Hehe.. Lo jee Firdous Ashiq Awan kee position khatray mein hai.. Mustaqbil is aurat kaa hai... Yaqeen karrain agar is aurat nay choolhay pay biryani DUM pay naa rakhi hoti tau itni jaldi jaldi Pooray Pakistan ko Quaid e Azam tau na banati.. Oyee chalo Zardari tau theek hai (Is baat pay mere b jootay bantay hein) oyee Maulna Jamshed Dasti ko tau Quaid e Azam naa kaho.. Sadkay chala jaon in kee soch k bus time nahi mila raha aj kal :D:D:D:D:D