Zahid Hamid is a true muslim here is proof

G

ZAHID HAMID is the person which i wuld say the tru person who speak for the pakistan soveriegnity i think he should go and join IMRAN KHAN ishallah ALLAH Will give them power i dont know about some ******* ******** in our nation they like to use allegation against each other weightless these ******* ******* can be ****** as well. who want to disturb us in coming in our sites and using our names who ever those may god give them lanat and ruswai in the life and death inshallah. those who blame innocent persons like zahid hamid and others .ZAHID HAMID IS A GREAT HERO and sole personality who can speak today infront of indians and crush them.
we love zahid

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes we all like his views....
but we all have doubts about his personalily..
& looks like that he has 2 faces......
He has to give proof to deny those allegations on him... ( means he has to say that yousuf kazab was a false prophet... uptill now ZH only said that he doesn't beleive on any false prophet & muhmmad s.a.w is the last prophet...
but that is not enough as in that audio Yusuf kazab is clearly saying that naouzobulah he is muhmamad s.a.w & ZH is sahab , yousuf kazab also stated that sahaba means those who has sohbaat e rasool e akram s.a.w)

Becuase we all give so much time of our life while listeneing his hrs & hrs of videos from last so many months.....
aik bohat bara makar aur mayossi dayga yeh qaum kay naujawano ko... is liyaya ZH ko hamay such batana parayga aur ager koi confusion hay to us say door karna hoga...
oherwise we all start beleiving that his believes are obsultuley wrong i.e he belives that yousfuf kazab is nauzobilala Allahs last messenger RASOOL E AKRAM MUHHAMMAD s.a.w

Aur yeh batay kay he is true pakistani etc... nahi chaiyaya hamay.. pakistan islam say hay.. warna nahi chhaiyaya hamay aisa pakistan..
pakistan ka koi jawaaz nahi ager yahan islam na ayye..
yeh Allah ki taraf sya last mauqa hay hum sub kayliayya

islam ko ager teri faza raaz na ayeyye
aae meray watan tujh ko koi aag lageyye

We all first muslim than pakistani other than that nothing (koi qomiat nahi chahiyay)

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)
well, i am very surprised, how we pakistani people change our views at once, about any person. it is now in our blood that we never appreciate any person's views but when hi is gone. this is all yhe conspiracy about mr. Zaid Hamid sahib, as he the most controvesial person in present days. we cant see his love for this nation, his knowledge of quran and hadith, and all his theories and predictions regarding the current events happening in Pakistan. and wat kind of people we are without any investigations, without any proofs, that MF yousaf kazzab has called some body named zaid zaman, how is this proved that this is the same Zaid Hamid sahib whom we loved a lot. there are no similarites b/w the voices of both Zaid Hamid and zaid zaman. well, now i leave all this upto you people ask yourself. well there is only one thing, may be true, we really have no faith in ourselves thats why we dont trust any body.
lets suppose, if he is the same person as shown in this conversation, wat do you people think where he stands now??

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
First thing..Any one who is ZH listener must say that this is his voice, I was one of his fans.
But if its not the case then Zaid hamid should come forward & says that this is not his voice & yousuf kazab is a false prophet & show us proof & our love is for such heric people but not for one who believes on false eprophet.
Don''t be surprise man... Any one in this world inclusing our loved parents if say such wrong things for islam , Allah & rasool e akram s.a.w .. we will stand against him.
Belive is the first pillar of islam... & we all come in this world for some reason & nobody can devaiate us from that path.
???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????
? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalaam-U-Alaikum;

Brs. & Sis. Isn't true about Pakistani's, that they are very emotional fools just fall into anyones trap. We just jump on the conclusion w/out any
investigation. And than for the sake of argument believe even if he is, what u guys see of him. We can listen non-muslims talk shows or views and clap
or praise why not him (even though he is saying that he doesn't believe in any of this) Why r we asking him the proof when we didn't asked from the people who spread this allegation. On the other hand r u saying that only muslims can defend Pakistan not the non-muslims. So for ur info there are thousands of non-muslims in our all forces.
Than all he is talking about the politics, current affairs and the threat, which can be posed to Pakistan (he is not preaching Islam). Where can u proof that one has to be a muslim to defend Pakistan or Islam.
Now, LOOK AT OUR LEADERS, ALL OF U'LL AGREE THAT MAJORITY OF THEM ARE CARRING BIGGER SINS THAN THIS, WHICH IS KILLING(ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS), NOT PROVIDING WHAT THEY PROMISE, THEFT, RAPING AND ALLEGATIONS GO ON AND ON AND ON.........TOP LIST ALTAF HUSSAIN.

I hope instead of showing emotional craze we should encourage the positive and discourage the negative.
ALSO ISLAM TEACHES US NOT TO FALL IN THE TRAP OF RUMOURS UNTILL WE VERIFY WITH RIGHT RESOURCES.

May ALLAH protect our country from it's inner & outer enemies!!!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum all.
I have searched about his past & asked some people who know him. But about this audio, i think the voice is same as zaid hamid. He should clearify this as soon as possible.
Some one wrote in reply & he is correct that we should watch his action closely & not follow blindly.
I think ball is in his court now. I hope some one might already have forwarded this audio to his email.
Wait & see.
May ALLAH guide us in right direction & help us in this time of need.
Salam to all.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
We should not believe any openion and information about zaid hamid aik party us k against chala rahe hai or aik us k haq main but reality kia hia khuda janay. I think he must clear by himself about the things.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid is the mouthpiece of ISI

AoA brothers and sisters,

I've got some observations about Zaid Hamid that I would like to share with you guys, esp the lovers of Zaid Hamid.

1. Soon after the attacks in Mumbai, Zaid Hamid appeared in a televsion show. During the show, a photo of the guy caught alive by the police in
Mumbai was shown on a projector. Zaid commented that he was sure that the guy in Indian custody didnt look like a muslim from his face and he
was a Hindu. At the point , I was wondering how in the world could Zaid tell just by looking at someone's face that he is a Muslim or Hindu.
(Keep in mind that I'm not referring to the fact that guy was wearing an orange band on his right wrist implying that he was Hindu as Zaid
didnt call him hindu because of the band). But now after this False Prophet controversy, I know how Zaid could tell from a guy's face
whether hes Muslim or Hindu. ...... its because of divine knowledge from his false prohet. :mrgreen:

2. Another thing I've noticed about Zaid is that he is very intolerant of the views of other guests whenever he's invited to a televsion show. He always wants to impose his extremist ideology and thoughts on everyone. (If you dont believe me, watch all the shows in which he has been invited and observe carefully keeping the point that I've mentioned in mind)

3. Thirdly, he is clearly a warmonger and always talks about taking a potential war with India to Panipat :mrgreen: without remembering where the war actually came to, back in 1971. This man is obcessed with war like a child is obcessed with his toys without realizing what war actually means.

4. Zaid Hamid is an active and loyal member of the ISI. He defends the ISI and Army in every single debate. He doesn't even accept the fact that the ISI and Pakistan army, with the help of American CIA, trained the very same people who are today causing havoc in Pakistan and are shedding innocent blood in the name of Islam. He sees no terrorsim or extremism in Pakistan.

Conclusion:

Zaid hamid is a big idiot and a mouthpiece of the ISI and the the people who are loving and following him are immature emotional fools.

Wake up guys!!! Dont even compare Zaid Hamid with a great leader like Imran Khan.

Note: Please read this post atleast thrice in its entirety with an open mind and prepare points to disprove what I've written, based on facts and only then post a reply.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear brothers & sisters
Assalam-o-alaikum
First i wouldnot hurt any Mr ZAID supporters. But i think they love him just because there is no such person or leader who say for muslims & specially Pakistani people. I think if any one who will fight & speak for pakistan & islam, all of our nation will support it. Point is that we are in a state where there is no national harmony, peace, honour, so people look for SAVIOUR or LEADER or IMAM who can guide them & take them out of these troubled times. They cant do it by themselves, i think this is positive sign that they still believe in their country & religion islam. But my suggestions to all those supporters, do keep your eyes open, as someone said that in some post that, dont worry if he (Mr ZAID) continues to say positive & good lines we will support him, & the day he slips we will stop him. as it is old proverb "KHILAOO SOONAY KA NIWALA MAGAR DEKHO SHAIR KI NIGAH"..
Keep believing, as it is good sign other wise we will be a dead nation.. Meanwhile try to understand islam by its roots & employ on our lives thats the key, in this way no one can derail us from our believes & base. Pray to ALLAH almighty to help us & give us vision so that we can distinguish what is right & what is wrong.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD...

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid is the mouthpiece of ISI

dukelondon said:
AoA brothers and sisters,

I've got some observations about Zaid Hamid that I would like to share with you guys, esp the lovers of Zaid Hamid.

1. Soon after the attacks in Mumbai, Zaid Hamid appeared in a televsion show. During the show, a photo of the guy caught alive by the police in
Mumbai was shown on a projector. Zaid commented that he was sure that the guy in Indian custody didnt look like a muslim from his face and he
was a Hindu. At the point , I was wondering how in the world could Zaid tell just by looking at someone's face that he is a Muslim or Hindu.
(Keep in mind that I'm not referring to the fact that guy was wearing an orange band on his right wrist implying that he was Hindu as Zaid
didnt call him hindu because of the band). But now after this False Prophet controversy, I know how Zaid could tell from a guy's face
whether hes Muslim or Hindu. ...... its because of divine knowledge from his false prohet. :mrgreen:

2. Another thing I've noticed about Zaid is that he is very intolerant of the views of other guests whenever he's invited to a televsion show. He always wants to impose his extremist ideology and thoughts on everyone. (If you dont believe me, watch all the shows in which he has been invited and observe carefully keeping the point that I've mentioned in mind)

3. Thirdly, he is clearly a warmonger and always talks about taking a potential war with India to Panipat :mrgreen: without remembering where the war actually came to, back in 1971. This man is obcessed with war like a child is obcessed with his toys without realizing what war actually means.

4. Zaid Hamid is an active and loyal member of the ISI. He defends the ISI and Army in every single debate. He doesn't even accept the fact that the ISI and Pakistan army, with the help of American CIA, trained the very same people who are today causing havoc in Pakistan and are shedding innocent blood in the name of Islam. He sees no terrorsim or extremism in Pakistan.

Conclusion:

Zaid hamid is a big idiot and a mouthpiece of the ISI and the the people who are loving and following him are immature emotional fools.

Wake up guys!!! Dont even compare Zaid Hamid with a great leader like Imran Khan.

Note: Please read this post atleast thrice in its entirety with an open mind and prepare points to disprove what I've written, based on facts and only then post a reply.

I guess, you hit it on the head. Moreover I believe, he is tasked to creating a public opinion to pave a way to another military dictatorship. Right now, you guys are free to complain against the present democratic govt. Later on, the dictator will make unilateral decision which may not be good for the country under pressure form CIA (and you wont find Zaid Zaman in the picture).

A

abbasiali

sumairs2 said:
ZAHID HAMID is the person which i wuld say the tru person who speak for the pakistan soveriegnity i think he should go and join IMRAN KHAN ishallah ALLAH Will give them power i dont know about some ******* ******** in our nation they like to use allegation against each other weightless these ******* ******* can be ****** as well. who want to disturb us in coming in our sites and using our names who ever those may god give them lanat and ruswai in the life and death inshallah. those who blame innocent persons like zahid hamid and others .ZAHID HAMID IS A GREAT HERO and sole personality who can speak today infront of indians and crush them.
we love zahid
Dear Sumair,
I would like to welcome you in behalf of siasat.pk team and all family members,
We appreciate your emotions, but on the other hand, our need is to maintain a high moral with respect towards all of our members, within Pakistan as well as with different nationals, We would appreciate you to come up with your best ideas, your emotions within discipline manner, what we believe abusive language spread only hatred, and we are here to gather together as one family. no matter what ever the affiliation you have to any one, but individual respect and decent language will be the asset for us from you.

Regards.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I used to feel offended by his false remarks earlier. But after listening to his blind hatred to Hindus and everyone else . I have come to conclusion that he might be just mentally sick.

hans

Banned
A wise man only listen, a fool talks......

A wise man debate, with grace, fools always talk in high note and desire the ultimate.

Zahid bhai seems to have a very large appetite for WAR. Lets hope when the human wave charge through the battle front he be the first, kind of 300 meter ahead of me.

A

abbasiali

All participant of this thread are highly appreciated, Every one have given their remarks very carefully, with very decent language, though editing in couple of replies was unavoidable, but overall up to now its really nice to read different opinions for every single individual participant.

Keep it up guys, once again thanks a lot for your decent presence.

Regards.