Zaid Hamid Buries the Yusuf 'Kazzab' Myth - The TRUTH

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jazkallah brother... i didnt aware the news about Maulana Jalal puri(r.a)i just heard that news.. May Allah rest all ualama-e-kiram's souls in Jannat..Ameen

boldeyez

well malik495 is brain washed and his brain is not working or either he is reading in fasadis or infidils books therefore he can't understand.so thats not his fault...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
boldeyez said:
well malik495 is brain washed and his brain is not working or either he is reading in fasadis or infidils books therefore he can't understand.so thats not his fault...

please read my thread 'All you agree....' Siasi discussion

Malik495

boldeyez said:

Yes i am so proud that my brain is washed and clean with the grace of Allah..no dirt in it of any shirk kufr and nauzbillah any soft corner for gustakh...and dont you worry about anything belongs to me mr bold eyes i know you and others like you are fans of salman rushdi type of writers and dont forget tasleema nasreen may be your fav writer...because something that belongs to Ulama-e-kiram you people never trust.... i am still so worry that why people ask Molvis for namaz-e-janaza? and for imamat in Masjid? why you cant do this? the answer is very simple ...You dont know even faraiz of wuzu and ghusal but you know how to criticize Ulama-e-kiram and call them Fasadi Nauzbillah..The easiest topic now days for people like you is lets curse Ulama-e-kiram and call the mullas and make them responsible for everything..(Ma'azallah)
Hope you will be with your beloved enlightend and moderate writers in the day of judgment and Inshallah i will be with Ulama-e-kiram Inshallah..

Malik495

gazoomartian said:
boldeyez said:

No comments on your comments.. cz i know what kind of brain you have..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malik495 said:
gazoomartian said:
boldeyez said:

i didnt ask you to read my thread. And thanks for admitting that I do have brain

now go get one yourself from hospital morgue [funnny]

Malik495

gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:
gazoomartian said:
boldeyez said:

i didnt ask you to read my thread. And thanks for admitting that I do have brain

now go get one yourself from hospital morgue [funnny]

Hope you will be abke to use it soon... zang lag jata hay use na karo to..... [hilar]

tuckbuk

Can u or some one from that website or from khatmay nabuwwat can produce newspaper clippings or any other proof of press conference of Maulana Sattar Niazi.. Is he alive till today. Why cant get his recent interview or press release.. Same from Jamatuddawah (as stated on the site) need their press release or interview.. I think the timing of coming that video is not good as it will hurt Zaid bhai a lot as the other side is well prepared now & rebuttal have come up.. I am curious to know what are Zaid bhai's plans for 23rd March 2010 & what will be other party's plans.. May ALLAH safe us from all fitnas either from inside or outside & give us wisdom to see who is right & who is wrong..
I am waiting for Zaid bhai's reply on this rebuttal..
Regards