ZAID HAMID choosed the worng people

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
gulzar hussain khan said:
HI EVERY BODY WHO SUPPORT ZAID AND WHO EVEN NOT.

hey indian man, whats with all upper case? are you nuts or somethin? hard to read

geeeeeeeeez ignrant

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hey Gulzar!!! This is the problem with our people. They are too emotional and just dont wana see defeat. Mannnnnn u have been liking Zaid Hamid
and thought he was great then what happened now??????

Just use ur brain. These MULLAS are not SCHOLARS they have fanatics with them who can kill and die without knowing the truth.
Did u want Zaid Hamid to come with thousands of people and fight with these people???? No man noooooo

We should learn the lesson from this that these Molvis NOT Scholars have nothing in their brain. They are just good for making RIOTS just like
hindus...lolz

Kool man kool. U said these guys are media infected and stuff,,,,Yaaaaaar How about ALI GADH students?? How about IRANIAN REVOLUTION???
They were also modernised and western infected buttt when they had a leader, they did what they were supposed to do.

I know u r disappointed but I m not. Always learn from experiences and the lesson is this time is, "NEVER FOLLOW MULLAS" but SCHOLARS.

I am not happy to see ur comments about breaking of Pak. I know u love Pakistan very very much and are angry still u should not have said it.

Always keep PAKISTAN up. If there is fight between ZAID and MULLAS u dont have to talk against Pakistani youths or Pakistan itself.

I want u to say PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD nowwwwwww.

Zaid Hamid Zindabaad

Pakistan Paindabaad

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
sangeen said:
Code:
gulzar hussain khan wrote:   i hope zaid really goes on exile and never return inshallah 
and pakistan breaks into peaces inshallah

Pandit Gulzar Naraain Das mukharji i can see your ASS burning and your pathetic shit scattered all over but keep in your dirty mind if you got any, Pakistan is not gonna break just because you are feeling itch somewhere deep down.... You seem some dirty itchy indian enemy disguised in a Muslim ID, come on grow up you jackass and never use bad words for Pakistan...

Definately an Indian 'piss-drinker' who is embarrassed to be an Indian!!! The quality of english in the topic is a big give away... 'CHOOSED' [hilar]

On this forum. any one who oppose ZH is Indian Agent..WOW what a evaluation of any individual!!!!..

gazoomartian

Haider2332 said:
Hey Gulzar!!! This is the problem with our people. They are too emotional and just dont wana see defeat. Mannnnnn u have been liking Zaid Hamid
and thought he was great then what happened now??????

Just use ur brain. These MULLAS are not SCHOLARS they have fanatics with them who can kill and die without knowing the truth.
Did u want Zaid Hamid to come with thousands of people and fight with these people???? No man noooooo

We should learn the lesson from this that these Molvis NOT Scholars have nothing in their brain. They are just good for making RIOTS just like
hindus...lolz

Kool man kool. U said these guys are media infected and stuff,,,,Yaaaaaar How about ALI GADH students?? How about IRANIAN REVOLUTION???
They were also modernised and western infected buttt when they had a leader, they did what they were supposed to do.

I know u r disappointed but I m not. Always learn from experiences and the lesson is this time is, "NEVER FOLLOW MULLAS" but SCHOLARS.

I am not happy to see ur comments about breaking of Pak. I know u love Pakistan very very much and are angry still u should not have said it.

Always keep PAKISTAN up. If there is fight between ZAID and MULLAS u dont have to talk against Pakistani youths or Pakistan itself.

I want u to say PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD nowwwwwww.

Zaid Hamid Zindabaad

Pakistan Paindabaad

well said haider

actually I am very happy that in this first showoff at least 100 showed up despite that police and fasadi wanted confrontation.

I am glad to see that Zaid followed the order and did not confront those terrorist recruits of the maualnas. We cant imagine how bad would have been if he had confronted, arrests and probbaly loss of lives.

good work Zaid, proud of you

MEIN NA SIRF GHOSAY MA AKAR EK HEE BADAY TO REPLY KIYA AUR AGAR KIS KA DIL DOKA HA I WAS ANGRY BUT I ONLY REPLIED TO THE PERSON WHO I QUOTED BECAUSE HE STILL DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT.

OK NOW FOR THE GUYS WHO ARE ABUSEING MIND UR LANGUAGE I WAS VERY ANGRY WITH THE FACT THT NO ONE TURNED UP FOR THE EVENT.

MY CUSINE DIED WITH IN SWAT NOT BY TALIBAN BY THE ARMY FIRING AND LOST HIS LEG BUT I AM STILL MORE PAKISTANI.

gazoomartian

MEIN NA SIRF GHOSAY MA AKAR EK HEE BADAY TO REPLY KIYA AUR AGAR KIS KA DIL DOKA HA I WAS ANGRY BUT I ONLY REPLIED TO THE PERSON WHO I QUOTED BECAUSE HE STILL DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT.

OK NOW FOR THE GUYS WHO ARE ABUSEING MIND UR LANGUAGE I WAS VERY ANGRY WITH THE FACT THT NO ONE TURNED UP FOR THE EVENT.

MY CUSINE DIED WITH IN SWAT NOT BY TALIBAN BY THE ARMY FIRING AND LOST HIS LEG BUT I AM STILL MORE PAKISTANI.

ok man, thanks

MPA (400+ posts)
saynotwar said:
Jab Quaid e azam ne muslim league join ki tu sirf 8 log thai
aap abhi sai gabhra gai .When kHumani was sent to exile by
irani shah he asked were are your followers ! he replied
in the hands of their mothers! so just move on
don't lose hope Moulvis also declared quaid as kafir and also Allama iqbal
but they failed to stop them

Humesha har kamyabi ke pechay Khuda ne ek Hikmat rakhi hai tum esko
dhoond lo tum ko manzil mil jae gi

Jab Khyber fatah nae ho raha tha tu Alm Hazrat Ali(RA) ko diya geya
aur wo fatah hogeya.Irani jab larai mai Hathi le ai tu Hazrat saad bin
abi waqs(RA) ne unki sondh katnay ka hukum diya aur Musalamano
ko fatah hui.Mohammed bin Qasim ne debal fath nae kur pai tu kisi
ne bataya ke agar jhanda gira do tu dibal tumhara aur esa hi hua
Tariq bin ziyad ne kishtiyan jaladi.Muslamno ko pakistan chiye tha
tu "ISLAM" ka naam liya .Badr mai wo MUHAMMED(pbuh) WO DUA
JO 313 k liye mangi wo hikmat thi tu bas wo rasta dhondo manzil
ki fikar choro Nishan e manzil mil geya to manzil khud tum ko milay gi

Allah sai dua karo ke wo tum ko Hikmat dai jub tum ko hikmat mil jae gi
tu tumkamyab ho jao gai

If you think ZH is right then support him! JUST TRY TRY AND TRY AGAIN!
quid e azam oor allama iqbal kisi jhooty nabi k sathi nahi rahay [okkk]

msohailshah

Gazoo and nationalist brigade kya gulzar ki pakistaniat check kar kay ab khush ho gay hi ? Ab to nahin kaho gay isay indian .

Zeeshan Khan

Whoever started this post in CAPS looks really disappointed by the events. I was talking to some friends yesterday and I told them that hardly 200 people would come for such lame events. You compare ZH with Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal. I dont think the scale is justified in any manner. You vote for one more anarchy in Pakistan. It wont happen. If ZH camp has plans about doing something on 14th Aug., start planning. It will be an equal failure. Mark my words.

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
I am very happy to know that depite all hurdles resolution has passed. Takmeel mission has atleast started and I look forward to participate into it.

Pakistanis should realise we cannot separate us from Pakistan its in our blood like our family names. We have to be very careful while being judgemental about anything we must not forget that there is a huge propaganda is going on against Pakistan and Muslims. Even on this website many anti Pakistani elements are trying to brainwash innocent people. Have you people ever thought that if Zaid Hamid was wrong why Indians oppose him so much and why this so called PUNJAB government didnt want this fuction to happen and Police was hired to stop people. I know after reading these comments some Indian agent might blow up saying we love Zaid Hamid hahahahaa

I can see many Indians who have nothing to do apart from looking into Pakistan's matter even you can see them clearly in this forums. Do whatever you can we will support Zaid Hamid and very soon inshALLAH we will come to kick you ass! I do not understand why do they come to our forums why are they so interested in our issues. We dont even bother about them. But trust me this would take you nowhere!

But trust me they would never be able to succeed. Pakistan will rock always. You just got to wait and watch!

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
Pakistani Lion said:
sangeen said:
Code:
gulzar hussain khan wrote:   i hope zaid really goes on exile and never return inshallah 
and pakistan breaks into peaces inshallah

Pandit Gulzar Naraain Das mukharji i can see your ASS burning and your pathetic shit scattered all over but keep in your dirty mind if you got any, Pakistan is not gonna break just because you are feeling itch somewhere deep down.... You seem some dirty itchy indian enemy disguised in a Muslim ID, come on grow up you jackass and never use bad words for Pakistan...

Definately an Indian 'piss-drinker' who is embarrassed to be an Indian!!! The quality of english in the topic is a big give away... 'CHOOSED' [hilar]

On this forum. any one who oppose ZH is Indian Agent..WOW what a evaluation of any individual!!!!..

Isn't it you lot who drink gao jal??? [hilar] Or perhaps you are at another level of evolution, we don't believe in evolution by the way!!!

Haider2332

Zeeshan Khan said:
Whoever started this post in CAPS looks really disappointed by the events. I was talking to some friends yesterday and I told them that hardly 200 people would come for such lame events. You compare ZH with Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal. I dont think the scale is justified in any manner. You vote for one more anarchy in Pakistan. It wont happen. If ZH camp has plans about doing something on 14th Aug., start planning. It will be an equal failure. Mark my words.

Zaid Hamid dont want to be Pakistan's sole leader, dont worry ur kind of people only deserve Zardari....lolz. Zardari will keep taking care of u guys not Zaid Hamid.
Those who have not read history, Zaid is doing a great job for them. At least he gives them a hope in a change from Bollywood music channels.

Zaid Hamid doesnt need to waiste his time on those who ll never thing positive.
I m sure he will have plans for 14th august but ur may be right to say that wont be a success because these bastard MULLA TOOFANIS are still arround.

Who cares. Quaid also had these leg pulling Mullas but Allah still blessed him with this beautiful country PAKISTAN.

I m happy with Zaid for his work cuz nw people at least TALKING about ISSUES arround them. While in the past it was only bollywood that was the prime topic amongst
our youth.

Good job Zaid Sahab, Keep it up.

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
The failure to muster a decent crowd was inevitable, our the last few months the people have realized that Zaid Hamid is delusional and the motives are to spread hate and mince down the crimes of Taliban. On the very same say in the very same Al-Hamra Theater the Aman-ittehad rally was a huge success for they are clear on what they want in Pakistan.

Haider2332

Ammar isb said:
The failure to muster a decent crowd was inevitable, our the last few months the people have realized that Zaid Hamid is delusional and the motives are to spread hate and mince down the crimes of Taliban. On the very same say in the very same Al-Hamra Theater the Aman-ittehad rally was a huge success for they are clear on what they want in Pakistan.

Most of the passengers take the bus that is moving. I ll encourage those who have got the eye to find the right from a mess and stick to it.

Zaid Hamid keep it up man!!!

Those who say he was with some one Anti Islam, They should read the biography of all of our beloved Sihabas, Khulafa e rashideen. They were deep into ignorance but
when they came to light, they did wonders for Islam.

Zaid Hamid Zindabaad, HALWA MULLA murdabaad

gazoomartian

84471k said:
saynotwar said:
Jab Quaid e azam ne muslim league join ki tu sirf 8 log thai
aap abhi sai gabhra gai .When kHumani was sent to exile by
irani shah he asked were are your followers ! he replied
in the hands of their mothers! so just move on
don't lose hope Moulvis also declared quaid as kafir and also Allama iqbal
but they failed to stop them

Humesha har kamyabi ke pechay Khuda ne ek Hikmat rakhi hai tum esko
dhoond lo tum ko manzil mil jae gi

Jab Khyber fatah nae ho raha tha tu Alm Hazrat Ali(RA) ko diya geya
aur wo fatah hogeya.Irani jab larai mai Hathi le ai tu Hazrat saad bin
abi waqs(RA) ne unki sondh katnay ka hukum diya aur Musalamano
ko fatah hui.Mohammed bin Qasim ne debal fath nae kur pai tu kisi
ne bataya ke agar jhanda gira do tu dibal tumhara aur esa hi hua
Tariq bin ziyad ne kishtiyan jaladi.Muslamno ko pakistan chiye tha
tu "ISLAM" ka naam liya .Badr mai wo MUHAMMED(pbuh) WO DUA
JO 313 k liye mangi wo hikmat thi tu bas wo rasta dhondo manzil
ki fikar choro Nishan e manzil mil geya to manzil khud tum ko milay gi

Allah sai dua karo ke wo tum ko Hikmat dai jub tum ko hikmat mil jae gi
tu tumkamyab ho jao gai

If you think ZH is right then support him! JUST TRY TRY AND TRY AGAIN!
quid e azam oor allama iqbal kisi jhooty nabi k sathi nahi rahay [okkk]

no, they werent. And ZH is with succhey nabi (s.a.w.) :D

gazoomartian

qurat said:
I am very happy to know that depite all hurdles resolution has passed. Takmeel mission has atleast started and I look forward to participate into it.

Pakistanis should realise we cannot separate us from Pakistan its in our blood like our family names. We have to be very careful while being judgemental about anything we must not forget that there is a huge propaganda is going on against Pakistan and Muslims. Even on this website many anti Pakistani elements are trying to brainwash innocent people. Have you people ever thought that if Zaid Hamid was wrong why Indians oppose him so much and why this so called PUNJAB government didnt want this fuction to happen and Police was hired to stop people. I know after reading these comments some Indian agent might blow up saying we love Zaid Hamid hahahahaa

I can see many Indians who have nothing to do apart from looking into Pakistan's matter even you can see them clearly in this forums. Do whatever you can we will support Zaid Hamid and very soon inshALLAH we will come to kick you ass! I do not understand why do they come to our forums why are they so interested in our issues. We dont even bother about them. But trust me this would take you nowhere!

But trust me they would never be able to succeed. Pakistan will rock always. You just got to wait and watch!

well said [clap]

They are paid employees of the Ministry of Info, India

my philosophy: if my enemy hates me, I must be goooooooood :D

gazoomartian

Ammar isb said:

did the police and thugs from molvis tried to stop them??

Do you mind if I ask you to explain that a bit? Thanks

Since when talking against corruption and talking in favor of Islamic system have become delusion? I am very curious to learn from you.

gazoomartian

Haider2332 said:
Ammar isb said:

Most of the passengers take the bus that is moving. I ll encourage those who have got the eye to find the right from a mess and stick to it.

Those who say he was with some one Anti Islam, They should read the biography of all of our beloved Sihabas, Khulafa e rashideen. They were deep into ignorance but

for 63 years these molvis sat on their butt and did nothing but caused fasad. How can they not do now?

Haider2332

gazoomartian said:
Haider2332 said:
Ammar isb said:

for 63 years these molvis sat on their butt and did nothing but caused fasad. How can they not do now?

Thats right. I have never been agaisnt these Mullas butttt now im truely agaisnt these fake beard keepers. They are good for nothing and cause
of fight amongst different groups of Islam.

Zaid Hamid Zindabaad
Pakistan Paindabaad

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
HI EVERY BODY WHO SUPPORT ZAID AND WHO EVEN NOT.
TODAY I UNDERSTOOD WHY STUDENTS WHO USE TO FILL ALL THE GALLARIES AND LISTEN TO ZAID AND SHOUT OUT THE NARAI HAQ WHY DID THEY NOT COME
SHAME ON THEM .

THEY DID NOT COME BECAUSE WHEN THE LECTURES USE TO BE IN UNIVERSITY THEY AVOIDED CLASSES AND OTHER LECTURES AS THEY FEEL BORED FROM THAT AND ENJOYED THE MOMENT BUT
WE SAW THAT PEOPLE FROM MOLVIES SIDE CAME AND SPOILED THE WHOLE OF THE STRUCTURE OF TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.
ACTUALLY I THINK ZAID HAMID TARGETED THE WRONG PEOPLE THESE STUDENT WHO COME TO UNIVERSITY MOSTLY FOR POONDI AND TIME PASS MAMMEE DADDY BACHAY HOW AFTER UNIVERSITY FORGET WHAT THEY LERNT AT UNIVERSITY AND WATCH INDIAN FILMS IMPRESSED BY HOLLYWOOD FILM SONGS AND OTHER STAFF LIKE IF U VISIT YAHOO CHAT ROOMS U WILL ALWAYS FIND PAKISTANI CHAT ROOMS FILLED UP 100% I FEEL THE BLOOD IS VERY MUCH INFECTED .
WHY DID THE STUDENTS FROM TOFANI BABA WIN THE GAME JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE COMITTED I DONT AGREE WITH THEM BUT THEY WERE VERY COMMITED PROPHET MUHAMMED (SALLAHUALAYHI WASALAM).
THE TOFFANI BABAS FILLED THE EARS OF THESE STUDENT WHO HAVE FOR SURE NOT KNOWN ZAID HAMID BY THEM SELVES ACCEPT MOLAS TOLD THEM HOW HE IS AND THEY DISTROYED THE WORK OF 3 YEARS I WAITED FOR THIS DAY FROM LONG TIME AND TODAY I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
DID THSES MOLVIES ANY DAY TALK OF BLOCKING THE NATO SUPPLY ROUTE CAN THEY GO THERE AND STOP THE SSUPPLY ONLY ANSWER IS NO THEY CANT TALK AND I AM SURE THEY NEVER HAVE THINKED ANY THING LIKE THIS BUT ZAID HAMID DID TALK ABOUT THIS.
DID THESE MOLVIES GATHER STUDENTS LIKE HOW THEY DID TODAY ANY OTHER DAY TO INTERRUPT THE NATO SUPPLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I FEEL ZAID HAMID SHOULD HAVE STARTED HIS TALKS IN MADRASSAS NOT IN UNIVERSITIES CUZ MOST OF THE STUDENT FROM ENGLISH STUCTURED UNIVERISTIES ARE DEAD AND SLEEPING IN TV FILMS SONGS AND GIRLS.
AND NOT PRAYING AS WELL SO HOW ARE THEY GOING TO START ALL THIS
MESSAGE TO ZAID HAMID THT PLZ LEAVE THIS PEOPLE TO SLEEP. AND TRY TALKING TO POEPLE WHO ARE HALF SLEEPING STUDENTS FROM MADRASAS ATLEAST THEY ARE NOT AS HOW THE STUDENTS FROM UNIVERSITIES ARE. THEN SEE GIRLS WHO DONT FOLLOW ISLAM PROPERLY AND COME AND SIT IN CROWDS LIKE ITS THEIR HOME IS THIS SHARIA BOYS COME TO POONDI THERE AND THTS HOOW THEY FILLED UP THE HALLS.I FEEL THE MOLVI STUDENTS THE STUDENT FROM MADRASAS ARE MORE BETTER BECUASE AT LEAST THEY HAVE THEIR BEARDS THEY HAVE THEIR CAPS ON TOP IN SHALWAR KAMEEZ WHICH DOESNT MATTER THT MUCH BUT THEY ARE COMMITTED TO ISLAM ZAID HAMID ONLY NEEDED TO EDUCATE THEM LITTLE MORE JUST LITTLE MORE AND TODAY THEY WOULD BE WITH HIM IN FULL SUPPORT NOT LIKE THE STUDENTS WHO PROMISED AND BROKE THEIR PROMISEEE
I DONT KNOW IF I AM RIGTH ABOUT THIS AS I AM VERY UPSET ON WAT HAPPENED TO THE 23RD MARCH TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.

There are onlye Two words for .... FU** OFF ..

IDIOT ... first clear ur dirty mind ... u urself dont know what u r saying .. goof .. Pathetic indian ...