Zaid Hamid Great Motivator

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hitler was also a great motivator, but, he did more harm than good...

Warmongers are bad news...Think about it...

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
hey contra
why u don't like a man who tells the nation about there allarounds.. we love and like him man.. ur statement increase his value... they type of man u want wont be getting more scarce as the time proceeds... ur atitude directs our motivations.. if u move towards us a step for peace we move 10 steps towards u for peace but if u move 10 steps for a war we will move 100 steps towards you my dear... so i dont thing u need to show ur presence here i think u can go and watch the modi or RSS interviews. this place is not suitable for u..
Mansoor Khan

G

Mr. zaid is allways angry [anger] ,believe in revange,violance [wall] .i have never seen him smiling.sometime i think wheater he is an arm dealer,provoke war to boost his business.one other reason could be he may be vicitim of home violance.i have seen many uncles who got beaten by their wives and behave very badly outside.
why he is so annoyed with india [hmmm] ..check out.his wife may be from india 8-)

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
those who propagate hate ,they don't do anything good for the society.
whether it ZH or modi they are harming their society.

no doubt mr ZH is a good speaker and motivational guy. he could have use
these abilities in right direction.but that man is embedded with hate from top
to bottom.

light and darkness can't stay together.
the way hate is propagated in your society,you end up hating each other.

everybody is tagging others agent of USA,RAW mosad.punjabis are victims
of hate in Baluchistan,see what is happening in Karachi and other part of the
country.
hate+uneducation=suicide bombers.

may GOD bless you guys

pappufromindia said:
why he is so annoyed with india [hmmm] ..check out.his wife may be from india

Pappu beta whole Pakistan is annoyed with India...so how many wives u have already been supplied...anyway me too wanna annoy with...so inform me abt any good news after confirming tht from ur home [hilar] ...cheers man...im waiting.... [hmmm]

The extensive presence of Indians on Zaid's vids tells us tht he is stricking hard n on target...aor ju cheez hard strike karray aor target par strike karray tu of course takleef tu deti hay...so indians...all the best with zaid... [wall]

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
All nations need to respect their armed forces for they pay with their blood.

all who defend their nation deserve respect.it is 2% top brass that give
bad name to rest of them.

there is always a fear in the pakistani society and political circles that army
will take over sometime.

in society like ours if a clerk is who is earning 5000 rs is given the chance of
of earning one crore by corruption ,why he will not do that????

same thing is with army generals who is earning may be couple of lacs and
some facilities have a chance to grab power and make 1000 lac crores,why
he will not do that.and secondly he will let his fellow army generals to earn and support him.

he just need to hire some mullas and intellectuals to justify them.

look at the properties of top army brass,fozi foundations etc........
common armymen(still poor and they do support their generals) have no change his stature ,hypothetically feels that
they (army) are ruling the country.
like you guys feel that you rule spain and indian for 1000 years.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gabbru Pakistani said:
The extensive presence of Indians on Zaid's vids tells us tht he is stricking hard n on target...aor ju cheez hard strike karray aor target par strike karray tu of course takleef tu deti hay
Gabbru bhai,
1. Hitler was bad news not just for the Germans (who suffered the most), but also for the neighbouring countries.

2. Zaid "H" Hamid is a fascist. He is an unbalanced and an unstable man. He is a liar. He openly calls for martyrdom.

3. We are your neighbour, so yes, we are extremely worried about the influence and following that this "Mad-Man" has.

What kind of future will you and your children have if such fascists were to come to power?

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
Gabbru Pakistani said:
pappufromindia said:
why he is so annoyed with india [hmmm] ..check out.his wife may be from india

Pappu beta whole Pakistan is annoyed with India...so how many wives u have already been supplied...anyway me too wanna annoy with...so inform me abt any good news after confirming tht from ur home [hilar] ...cheers man...im waiting.... [hmmm]

whole pakistan is annoyed with india??????

please check this editorial in you DAWN news paper

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... thin-ts-02

it start with.....

THE Shabab-i-Milli crowd is out in force in Lahore.

They are not angry at having to receive the bodies of Pakistanis who have died in Indian jails or at the frequent arrests of Pakistani fishermen. What they are pressing for is the Pakistani cricketers right to make fast bucks in the Indian Premier League.

This is a reminder of how grave the paradox is,

dear bhai logo

Please show the same protest and angers for 2 amrmymen (which you claim)
killed by firing of indian army.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
Gabbru Pakistani said:
The extensive presence of Indians on Zaid's vids tells us tht he is stricking hard n on target...aor ju cheez hard strike karray aor target par strike karray tu of course takleef tu deti hay
Gabbru bhai,
1. Hitler was bad news not just for the Germans (who suffered the most), but also for the neighbouring countries.

2. Zaid "H" Hamid is a fascist. He is an unbalanced and an unstable man. He is a liar. He openly calls for martyrdom.

3. We are your neighbour, so yes, we are extremely worried about the influence and following that this "Mad-Man" has.

What kind of future will you and your children have if such fascists were to come to power?

Good to see you are consistently wetting your pants after watching his vids - I bet you couldn't sleep at night either. He is a true believer who strikes terror in the hearts of kaffirs and disbelievers like you...

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who is zaid hamid??? is he another stupid and corrupt politician just like all other Pakistani politician?How is he motivate Pakistani people??? is it even possible?????. I though All pakistani lost thier soul and heart. how could you motivate dead people??Please explain.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
contra said:
[quote="Gabbru Pakistani":2p1a19qn]The extensive presence of Indians on Zaid's vids tells us tht he is stricking hard n on target...aor ju cheez hard strike karray aor target par strike karray tu of course takleef tu deti hay
Gabbru bhai,

Good to see you are consistently wetting your pants after watching his vids - I bet you couldn't sleep at night either. He is a true believer who strikes terror in the hearts of kaffirs and disbelievers like you...[/quote:2p1a19qn]

IF YOU THINK MERELY WATCHING VIDEOS AND LISTENING BULLSHIT CAN
MAKE SOMEBODY'S NIGHT SLEEPLESS THEN it could be your own experience

for indian,people like ZAID HAMID are not more than SHEKHCHILIS.
we are kind of use to of listening these things.

when you say non believer and kafir to some body to whom you never know
or met individually mere on this belief that he is from different faith only
reflects that what kind of education level you guys have.
this earth belong to human and every human should learn to coexist
with others .
you enjoys all the luxury that WEST (kafirs) invented you and still say they are bad.

why people like zaid hamid don't ask his fellow listners to donate 70%
of their incomes to charities for poor pakistanis

one of the easiest things in life is to preach that he is doing

and only strengthening the shive sena and other hardliners in india
and your fellow indian muslim brothers will only suffers from this.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
Who is zaid hamid??? is he another stupid and corrupt politician just like all other Pakistani politician?How is he motivate Pakistani people??? is it even possible?????. I though All pakistani lost thier soul and heart. how could you motivate dead people??Please explain.

He is not a politician - I urge you to do some research before commenting as this forum is for discussion and not for asking stupid questions...

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
zaid hamid is a confuse man,he speak for islam not pakistan.

if you guys think that PAKISTAN is a nation than also remember that

qadiyanis,christian,hindus,sikh (as religion)
and muhajirs,balochi nationalist, ANP followers in NWFP are also
part of your society.

he(ZH) always speak in abusive language for them.you think he is doing
any favor for your country.

for most of you guys also think under his influence that they are either traitors or agents.

and this your bad luck that people like him (ZH) are your hero.

in india people can speak wrong about pakistan but can't speak wrong
about islam openly(some exceptions are there)when varun gandhi
spoke wrong about muslims last year election compaign,he was put in jail.

most of pakistani politicain say that he is funded by militry establishment
and agencies.

if he patriot pakistani and a true muslim.

why he is not starting campaign for poor bad luck pakistani left in bangladesh
after 1971.

your fellow muslim brothers living in hell there still hoping that pakistan will
take them sometime.they left india for pakistan in 1947 not for bangla motherland.

he(ZH) praise china (that you guys should because china a true allweather friend indeed,i agree)

he don't know that in chinese communist party rule thousands of
mosque was demolished and muslim were killed.why he don't raise voice
for rights of Muslims there. are they not kafirs.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Cowards are great motivators at inspiring others to fight. Preaching hate is his full time job.this guy has no formal education; he likes to call himself defence analyst. I have also heard some people calling him professor. Pakistani judge fellow pakis or their leaders not on merit of what he does or what their visions are for the country but by how loudly you can shout words like kafeer, traitors, spies, zionists. People like zaid lunatic are exactly sort of people enemies of Pakistan will want More in Pakistan.

S

shagi

Pappu ji.....Tu abhi chotta hai. Tumhein nahein pata keh terey jeisey aman kee asha uraney waley apni maut aap mar jatey hai.