ZAID HAMID - I want everyone's opinion please - Don't Merge

wsher

Citizen
Dear All,

Main aaj yahan aik discussion kerna chahta hoon. Main chahoon ga ke aap sab urdu mein jawab dein ta ke jin logon ko English samajh nahi aati woh aasani se samajh sakein. Mere kuch sawal hain aap sab se jo main aik Musalman bhai ke tor pe poochna chahta hoon.

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke kisi musalman pe kufr ka fatwa de diya jaye jab ke woh insane sab ke samney aa ke apne aqeedey ka ayelaan ker de?

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc insane ko sunaney ke baad be ucc ke khilaaf propaganda kerte rahein?

Kya yeh kisi Musalman ko ijaazat deta hai ke jo maamlaat Allah aur aik insane ke beech ke hain un mein dakhal andaazi karey?

Jab aik Musalman Khilafat ki baat karey Allah ke deen ki serparasti ki baat karey kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc ki mukhalfat karein?

Mera aik sawal jo sab se ahem hai Jaamat e Islami se hai ke inn logon ko yeh haq kiss ne diya key eh kisi insane pe kufr ka fatwa lagayein? Yeh khud tu Zardari jaise logon ke saath mil ke government banatey hain corruption mein be involve hain aur aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat ke khilaf awaz e haq buland nahi ki? Aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat se alag honey ke liye asteefa nahi diya? Inhon ne ghareef awam se saath kitna acha salook kiya hai?

Pehle tu yeh loog yeh daawa kerte rahe ke Zaid Hamid hakoomat ke saath mila hua hai lekin yeh baat kitni bewakoofana hai jo insane be aisi hakoomat ko support karey ga woh in ki so called democracy ki baat karey ga na ke Khilafat ki?

Aur yeh loog khud kyon bhaag bhaag ke gaye Shehbaz Sharif ke paas ta ke NOC cancel kerwaya jaye Zaid Hamid ke mission ka?

Let us suppose ager hum Zaid Hamid ka saath dete hain aur woh icc mulak mein Nizaam e Khilafat qaim ker de aur icc mulak ko Allah ke qanoon ke mutabik bana de tu humein aur kya chahye?

Zaid Hamid kya ker sakta hai icc government se zayada bura kya ho ga?

Akhari aur ahem sawal ager Zaid Hamid itna hi bura hai tu Indians ucc ke itne khilaaf kyon hain? Woh kyon mer rahe hain ucc ka naam sun sun ke?

Allah pe barosa karein mere bhai aur Allah sab ke dilon ka haal jananey wala hai kuch faisley Allah pe chorein. Jo maamley Allah aur aik insane ke dermiyaan hain ucc se door rahein. Apni neeyat theek ker lein aur Amal ka daar o midaar niyaton pe hai.

Allah hum sab ko hidayat de! Ameen

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: ZAID HAMID

Main Issue with zaid hamid is his association with yousaf kazzab and how he is defending it.I am not against his mission of Takmeel-e-Pakistan.I love my country.

Meray bhai Most of your questions are answered here. The content has been taken for the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=244922893101&topic=14035

1. Why all Ulemas relied on the News of khabren and gave fatwa against Yousuf Kazzab.

Answer: Ulema give fatwa when an issue is placed in front of them. E.g. I can ask an aalim to give a fatawa on whether if asim lends me 10,000 rupees and asks for 1100 back next month, is this riba or not. If an alim gives fatawa that this is riba, this does not mean Asim actually lent me that money. Maybe he did not. Ulema job is not to investigate, but to give fatwa that "IF" yusuf said this and this as reported, does he qualify to become a kazzab or not. That is the fatwa that they gave.

Any alim, today, would give the same fatwa i.e. if a person says "Ana muhammad", and by that statement, means (naozubillah) Muhammad Rasul Allah (sm), then he is kazzab. The jurisdiction of the fatwa is only theoretical. This is what they said.

The application of this fatwa on kazzab yusuf was decided by the court, after validating from multiple witnesses that yusuf, in fact, actually said that to multiple people. A person very close to me actually validated this fact from the witnesses. The same witnesses disclosed to khabrain. The same witnesses said so in court. Some of those witnesses are still alive. To say that ulema relied on false news of khabrain and other newspapers is all rubbish. No doubt zia shahid was a black mailer, but he black mailed only those against whom he had collected evidences. The devil laughs when one theif robs another. Zia shahid's corruption does not absolve yusuf of what he used to claim and say. The witness against yusuf of this fact are many. Zaid himself has never denied, and never can deny, in specific terms, that yusuf never said "ana muhammad". Privately phone kar ke pooch lain zaid bhai say ke yusuf yeh kehta tha ya naheen. Fatwa was only about this statement. That fatwa still holds. That fatwa can be validated by any contemporary scholar also i.e. if a person says "I am Muhammad" is he a kazzab or not. All ulema say yes to this, that he would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. What is your opinion about the those Ulema who are supporting Zaid Hamid?

Answer: "Supporting" zaid hamid is a very vague statement. There is not a single aalim who supports yusuf kazzab. There is not a single aalim who says that saying "ana muhammad" does not make you a kazzab. If some alim takes a photo session with Zaid, that does not imply he is absolving yusuf, or condoning Zaid's hesitance towards calling yusuf a kazzab. Please give me phone number or show you tube biyan of any one aalim who says yusuf was NOT a kazzab. That means in this issue, no aalim supports him.

3. Give here a single statement or act i repeat any stem,ent or act by Zaid Hamid where he said "Follow Yousuf Ali".

His act of trying to "absolve" yusuf of kazzabiat to such an extent that he compromised takmeel mission for it, casts doubt over his intentions. Other than that, so far there is no direct statement from him to follow yusuf. But that does not mean anything. If you want to follow him because he hasn't said anything "for" yusuf, then its fine. We stopped following him because he hasn't said anything "against" yusuf either. That is our choice.

4. What are the requirement to be a Muslim?

To believe in the Kalimah, which includes considering hazrat Muhammad (sm) Bin Abdullah as Rasul Allah. If anyone considers Muhemmed Yusuf Ali as Rasul Allah, or a physical manifestation of him, then that casts doubt on his being muslim also. Muhemmed Yusuf Ali used to call himsef Rasul Allah, and Zaid has never said he is kazzab, which means Zaid believes in this. Irrespective of whether this makes him a muslim or not a muslim, it makes him doubtful.

5. Proof from Quran and Sunnah that Zaid Hamid is not Muslim...

"Ma kaana Muhammad un abaa ahadin min rijaal ul wa lakin rasul Allah e wa khatam an nabiyeen...".

This verse specifically establishes Muhammad bin Abdullah as the last Prophet(sm) and anyone who believes Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was ALSO a manifestation of Muhammad Rasul Allah, is in opposition to this verse of the Quran, and hence not a muslim. I'm not saying zaid believes it this way which makes him a non-muslim. I am saying if he does not specifically state that he does not, than people have legitimate reason to "doubt" him, which they do, and because of which they have left him, and many are leaving. Its not for us to decide if zaid's a muslim or not. Its for us to make reasonable, responsible judgement on who is being honest and truthful and who is not.

There is a lot more to this issue, which brasstacks is not disclosing. If nothing else, at least they are not being honest, and do not trust the good judgement of their own fan base, which is practically an insult to all of you which you do not realize. If everything about yusuf is clean and he was a great sufi scholar, why not do a program about him and disclose all facts about him, along with their explanations?

wsher

Citizen
Re: ZAID HAMID

shahqais said:
Main Issue with zaid hamid is his association with yousaf kazzab and how he is defending it.I am not against his mission of Takmeel-e-Pakistan.I love my country.

Meray bhai Most of your questions are answered here. The content has been taken for the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=244922893101&topic=14035

1. Why all Ulemas relied on the News of khabren and gave fatwa against Yousuf Kazzab.

Answer: Ulema give fatwa when an issue is placed in front of them. E.g. I can ask an aalim to give a fatawa on whether if asim lends me 10,000 rupees and asks for 1100 back next month, is this riba or not. If an alim gives fatawa that this is riba, this does not mean Asim actually lent me that money. Maybe he did not. Ulema job is not to investigate, but to give fatwa that "IF" yusuf said this and this as reported, does he qualify to become a kazzab or not. That is the fatwa that they gave.

Any alim, today, would give the same fatwa i.e. if a person says "Ana muhammad", and by that statement, means (naozubillah) Muhammad Rasul Allah (sm), then he is kazzab. The jurisdiction of the fatwa is only theoretical. This is what they said.

The application of this fatwa on kazzab yusuf was decided by the court, after validating from multiple witnesses that yusuf, in fact, actually said that to multiple people. A person very close to me actually validated this fact from the witnesses. The same witnesses disclosed to khabrain. The same witnesses said so in court. Some of those witnesses are still alive. To say that ulema relied on false news of khabrain and other newspapers is all rubbish. No doubt zia shahid was a black mailer, but he black mailed only those against whom he had collected evidences. The devil laughs when one theif robs another. Zia shahid's corruption does not absolve yusuf of what he used to claim and say. The witness against yusuf of this fact are many. Zaid himself has never denied, and never can deny, in specific terms, that yusuf never said "ana muhammad". Privately phone kar ke pooch lain zaid bhai say ke yusuf yeh kehta tha ya naheen. Fatwa was only about this statement. That fatwa still holds. That fatwa can be validated by any contemporary scholar also i.e. if a person says "I am Muhammad" is he a kazzab or not. All ulema say yes to this, that he would be.

2. What is your opinion about the those Ulema who are supporting Zaid Hamid?

Answer: "Supporting" zaid hamid is a very vague statement. There is not a single aalim who supports yusuf kazzab. There is not a single aalim who says that saying "ana muhammad" does not make you a kazzab. If some alim takes a photo session with Zaid, that does not imply he is absolving yusuf, or condoning Zaid's hesitance towards calling yusuf a kazzab. Please give me phone number or show you tube biyan of any one aalim who says yusuf was NOT a kazzab. That means in this issue, no aalim supports him.

3. Give here a single statement or act i repeat any stem,ent or act by Zaid Hamid where he said "Follow Yousuf Ali".

His act of trying to "absolve" yusuf of kazzabiat to such an extent that he compromised takmeel mission for it, casts doubt over his intentions. Other than that, so far there is no direct statement from him to follow yusuf. But that does not mean anything. If you want to follow him because he hasn't said anything "for" yusuf, then its fine. We stopped following him because he hasn't said anything "against" yusuf either. That is our choice.

4. What are the requirement to be a Muslim?

To believe in the Kalimah, which includes considering hazrat Muhammad (sm) Bin Abdullah as Rasul Allah. If anyone considers Muhemmed Yusuf Ali as Rasul Allah, or a physical manifestation of him, then that casts doubt on his being muslim also. Muhemmed Yusuf Ali used to call himsef Rasul Allah, and Zaid has never said he is kazzab, which means Zaid believes in this. Irrespective of whether this makes him a muslim or not a muslim, it makes him doubtful.

5. Proof from Quran and Sunnah that Zaid Hamid is not Muslim...

"Ma kaana Muhammad un abaa ahadin min rijaal ul wa lakin rasul Allah e wa khatam an nabiyeen...".

This verse specifically establishes Muhammad bin Abdullah as the last Prophet(sm) and anyone who believes Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was ALSO a manifestation of Muhammad Rasul Allah, is in opposition to this verse of the Quran, and hence not a muslim. I'm not saying zaid believes it this way which makes him a non-muslim. I am saying if he does not specifically state that he does not, than people have legitimate reason to "doubt" him, which they do, and because of which they have left him, and many are leaving. Its not for us to decide if zaid's a muslim or not. Its for us to make reasonable, responsible judgement on who is being honest and truthful and who is not.

There is a lot more to this issue, which brasstacks is not disclosing. If nothing else, at least they are not being honest, and do not trust the good judgement of their own fan base, which is practically an insult to all of you which you do not realize. If everything about yusuf is clean and he was a great sufi scholar, why not do a program about him and disclose all facts about him, along with their explanations?

We do not need your explanation we need proofs. Zaid Hamid ne saaf alfaaz mein keh diya hai ke jo insan be Allah ka Rasool honey ka daawa karey woh jhoota makaar aur kazab hai aur main Allah aur khatam e Naboowat pe yaqeen rakhta hoon. Now I guess u should shut up after that ager tum aik Musalmaan ho. Jin Ulemas ki tum baat ker rahe ho aur corrupt government ka hisa hain aur hum un ki lafaazi ko mananey ke liye tayar nahi. Main ucc her insan ko support karoon ga jo be Khilafat ki baat karey Pakistan mein Islamic welfare state banaana chahey.
Indians propaganda na phelaao aur Allah se apne gunahon ki maafi maango hum sab gunahgaar hain aur kafir kon hai kon nahi yeh faisla Allah karey ga Qayamat ke roz.

wsher

Citizen
Re: ZAID HAMID - I want everyone's opinion please - Don't Me

Zaid Hamid ne kabhi Yousef ko support nahi kiya unhon ne yehi kaha ke Yousef Kazab mer chuka hai aur ucc ka faisla Allah ke haath mein hai. Yehi aik sachey Musalman ka jawab hona chahye. Aur yeh discussion mere sawalon ka jawab dene ke liye hai na ke apna propaganda kerne ki.

Jaamat e Islami aur punjab government icci liye tu mer rahi hain ke ager yeh insan Khilafat le aaya tu humara kya baney ga. Aaj main be yehi kehta hoon ke Yousef Kazzab jo be tha ucc ka maamla ab Allah ke haath hai wohi faisla karey ga tu yaar mujhe be Kafir keh do ab? [hilar]

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

wsher said:
Zaid Hamid ne kabhi Yousef ko support nahi kiya unhon ne yehi kaha ke Yousef Kazab mer chuka hai aur ucc ka faisla Allah ke haath mein hai. Yehi aik sachey Musalman ka jawab hona chahye. Aur yeh discussion mere sawalon ka jawab dene ke liye hai na ke apna propaganda kerne ki.

Jaamat e Islami aur punjab government icci liye tu mer rahi hain ke ager yeh insan Khilafat le aaya tu humara kya baney ga. Aaj main be yehi kehta hoon ke Yousef Kazzab jo be tha ucc ka maamla ab Allah ke haath hai wohi faisla karey ga tu yaar mujhe be Kafir keh do ab? [hilar]

Meray bhai you need watch his leaked video in which he was defending yousaf kazzab.Don't avoid the issue.Avoiding it won't solve it.Close members of his team have left him.Why did they leave?? Members of Takmeel-e-Pakistan Team have left him.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dth-XurbZc&feature=related[/video]

wsher

Citizen

shahqais said:
wsher said:

Meray bhai you need watch his leaked video in which he was defending yousaf kazzab.Don't avoid the issue.Avoiding it won't solve it.Close members of his team have left him.Why did they leave?? Members of Takmeel-e-Pakistan Team have left him.

And I am going to support him from London. Because of Zaid Hamid I thought to go back and do something for my motherland. I am not avoiding the issue all I am saying is being a Muslim I am very scared to Allah while speaking about such issues all I pray to Allah that my intention is not wrong and I do not interfere in anyone's belief. I dont know you might be a better muslims who knows except Allah.

All I am trying to say is Zaid Hamid has announced his aqeeda very wide and clear being a muslim I have no right to question him any further. I should rather look on the work he wants to do which is great prevailing Khilafat and existence of Islamic state.

You know what I must say something to you the issues of religion are very sensitive and they entirly between Allah and a human being we should not interfere between them. We should look on how good we are.

And lets suppose even if Zaid Hamid is wrong what damage he can bring to the country I am sure it wont be more than this current setup made up so called Ulemas of Jamat e Islami.

Therefore I believe I would support him. He never said anything against my beliefs so yes I am going to support him with open minded. And its time to wake up.

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)

COPY PASTE karna humain bhi aata hai .... Simple sawal ka simple jawab dena chahiye na k kisi bhi hajooj majooj ke website se copy paste kar do ...

KAZAAB ka nara lagane waley kia QURAN pe haath rakh k keh sakte hain k un ko 100% YAKEEN hai k Yousaf ne Nabowat ka Dawaa kia ????

Mera nahin khayal k kisi bhi Musalman main itni jurat ho sakti hai... phir is main ZH ka kia lena dena .... hum loag kafiron se nahil milte kia .. un se relation nahin rakhte kia ... Kia hum sab ka lena dena sirf Musalmano se hi hai ..????????

Awein Fazool ki Bongian maar k apna or dosra ka time barbaad mat karo ...

GROW UP..copy paste expert

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

@wsher brother you are free to support him.I myself was his supporter and still support his project but he is controversial now.I can't digest his support for yousaf kazzab. Its your choice and no one can question that, I respect your choice.

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

@idrexton look who is talking about growing up, brother fix your fonts first.

wsher

Citizen

shahqais said:
@wsher brother you are free to support him.I myself was his supporter and still support his project but he is controversial now.I can't digest his support for yousaf kazzab. Its your choice and no one can question that, I respect your choice.

People have tried to make him look controversial. By the way Bhai tell me something who do think should lead Pakistan. I am asking for your opinion dont take me wrong.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

wsher said:
Zaid Hamid ne kabhi Yousef ko support nahi kiya unhon ne yehi kaha ke Yousef Kazab mer chuka hai aur ucc ka faisla Allah ke haath mein hai. [hilar]

Go & update yourself & show me where zaid hamid call yousuf as yousuf kazzab .
zaid hamid saying is ka mamla allah pay chordo this is where problem starts . Court main sabit ho chuka aur tamam ulma jo mukhtalif fiqa k hain including barelvi, shia, deo bandi, ahle hadis un ka mushtarka raye hai k yousuf nay nabuat ka dawa kia to woh islam say bahar hai aur kafir hai to us ka mamla zaid hamid k kehnay per chordain yani k chance hai k woh sahi tha. zaid hamid kaun hai , alim ? mufti ?

India main bal thakray agar yeh sari batain karday kay woh bhi allah ko manta hai aur rasool ko bhi to us ko pakistan ya musalmano ka khalifa bana lo gay apnay standard k mutabiq.

yousuf dosro ki wife ko bolta tha k mujh main tumhara husband agay hai to yeh main nahi balkay tumhara husband hai aur us k baad ghalat kaam ( astagfirullah)

saray masloon ka aik hi hal hai zaid hamid yousuf kazzab ko laanat bhejay aur bolay k woh kazzab tha aur us k baad side line ho jaye kiyun k ab us ko musalmano ko lead karnay ki ijazzat nahi di jasakti. Kiyun k us k dil main kia hai hamay nahi pata.
main nay pehlay bhi aik baat boli thi k zaid hamid yousuf ko kabhi kazzab nahi bolay ga kiyun k is say us ko takleef hogi kiyun k zaid hamid rohani tor per yousuf per imaan rakhta hai aur is waja say woh yeh kehnay say kasir hai jis ki waja say yeh baat sabit ho jati hai k zaid hamid yousuf ka abhi bhi follower hai.

agar abhi bhi yousuf ka pata nahi to court main jo case chala tha yousuf per us ki copy dekh lo us main gawaho nay jo bayanat diye hain woh almost 25 to 30 log hain aur us ko paro pata chal jay ega.

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
wsher said:
Zaid Hamid ne kabhi Yousef ko support nahi kiya unhon ne yehi kaha ke Yousef Kazab mer chuka hai aur ucc ka faisla Allah ke haath mein hai. [hilar]

Go & update yourself & show me where zaid hamid call yousuf as yousuf kazzab .
zaid hamid saying is ka mamla allah pay chordo this is where problem starts . Court main sabit ho chuka aur tamam ulma jo mukhtalif fiqa k hain including barelvi, shia, deo bandi, ahle hadis un ka mushtarka raye hai k yousuf nay nabuat ka dawa kia to woh islam say bahar hai aur kafir hai to us ka mamla zaid hamid k kehnay per chordain yani k chance hai k woh sahi tha. zaid hamid kaun hai , alim ? mufti ?

India main bal thakray agar yeh sari batain karday kay woh bhi allah ko manta hai aur rasool ko bhi to us ko pakistan ya musalmano ka khalifa bana lo gay apnay standard k mutabiq.

yousuf dosro ki wife ko bolta tha k mujh main tumhara husband agay hai to yeh main nahi balkay tumhara husband hai aur us k baad ghalat kaam ( astagfirullah)

saray masloon ka aik hi hal hai zaid hamid yousuf kazzab ko laanat bhejay aur bolay k woh kazzab tha aur us k baad side line ho jaye kiyun k ab us ko musalmano ko lead karnay ki ijazzat nahi di jasakti. Kiyun k us k dil main kia hai hamay nahi pata.
main nay pehlay bhi aik baat boli thi k zaid hamid yousuf ko kabhi kazzab nahi bolay ga kiyun k is say us ko takleef hogi kiyun k zaid hamid rohani tor per yousuf per imaan rakhta hai aur is waja say woh yeh kehnay say kasir hai jis ki waja say yeh baat sabit ho jati hai k zaid hamid yousuf ka abhi bhi follower hai.

agar abhi bhi yousuf ka pata nahi to court main jo case chala tha yousuf per us ki copy dekh lo us main gawaho nay jo bayanat diye hain woh almost 25 to 30 log hain aur us ko paro pata chal jay ega.

ITSNOTME YOU BETTER SHUT UP EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU ARE AN INDIAN AGENT. Well even I dont call yousef Kazzab because I dont know what exactly happend. Zaid Hamid said in beautiful words that he is dead and Allah will decide about him. Thats the same I say

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)

@Sher very done bro. A very good approach you have to look at things. May Allah show us right path. Zaid Hamid is a great person who dared to speak against ruling powers and I support him too.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

idrexton said:
COPY PASTE karna humain bhi aata hai .... Simple sawal ka simple jawab dena chahiye na k kisi bhi hajooj majooj ke website se copy paste kar do ...

KAZAAB ka nara lagane waley kia QURAN pe haath rakh k keh sakte hain k un ko 100% YAKEEN hai k Yousaf ne Nabowat ka Dawaa kia ????

Mera nahin khayal k kisi bhi Musalman main itni jurat ho sakti hai... phir is main ZH ka kia lena dena .... hum loag kafiron se nahil milte kia .. un se relation nahin rakhte kia ... Kia hum sab ka lena dena sirf Musalmano se hi hai ..????????

If you think people wasting time here then you should save your time first by writing here.
Now what you think abt zaid hamid is becoz of your lack of knowledge about islam . & specially about this case.
have you read that court document and what witnesses said in their statement. you are asking such a stupid question which shows that you are not even tracking this case properly.
agar paros ka admi ghar ki sari zaroorat pori karday to us ko ghar main bulakar apna baap nahi banaya jata ya apni mother ka husband nahi samjha jata.
i hope you understand what i mean

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
idrexton said:

If you think people wasting time here then you should save your time first by writing here.
Now what you think abt zaid hamid is becoz of your lack of knowledge about islam . & specially about this case.
have you read that court document and what witnesses said in their statement. you are asking such a stupid question which shows that you are not even tracking this case properly.
agar paros ka admi ghar ki sari zaroorat pori karday to us ko ghar main bulakar apna baap nahi banaya jata ya apni mother ka husband nahi samjha jata.
i hope you understand what i mean

ITSNOTME Completely showing off dirty INDIAN mentality. [hilar] What the hell are you doing on this forum fuck off

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)

shahqais said:
@idrexton look who is talking about growing up, brother fix your fonts first.
U have any Problem with my fonts now ... come on .. now dont make them controvertial now ... Fonts have no relation with Yousaf Kazaab ... & plz try to DIGEST these (fonts)....

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

[quote="qurat].[/quote]

ITSNOTME YOU BETTER SHUT UP EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU ARE AN INDIAN AGENT. Well even I dont call yousef Kazzab because I dont know what exactly happend. Zaid Hamid said in beautiful words that he is dead and Allah will decide about him. Thats the same I say[/quote]

If you think by calling other indian agent or to ask other to shut up wil resolve your issue then its not gonna happen unfortunately. now you prolly wanna call all other indian agent too who left zaid hamid team. Zaid hamid who dont hav respect for ulma and calling them fassadi. do u think people will ignore this and all zaid hamid lies.
zaid hamid said in his last press conference that he have been outside pakistan in exhibitions of weapons.
Now i ask all of you that i live near expo centre karachi & whenever they do exhibition of weapons so they dont allow anyone so how come zaid hamid who claims that he dont work for isi in his last press conference . how he got admission on these exibition and what did he bought from there ? who fund him and on behalf of who ?
I m gonna come up soon with more stuff about zaid hamid & you will see.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
[quote="qurat].

ITSNOTME YOU BETTER SHUT UP EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU ARE AN INDIAN AGENT. Well even I dont call yousef Kazzab because I dont know what exactly happend. Zaid Hamid said in beautiful words that he is dead and Allah will decide about him. Thats the same I say[/quote]

If you think by calling other indian agent or to ask other to shut up wil resolve your issue then its not gonna happen unfortunately. now you prolly wanna call all other indian agent too who left zaid hamid team. Zaid hamid who dont hav respect for ulma and calling them fassadi. do u think people will ignore this and all zaid hamid lies.
zaid hamid said in his last press conference that he have been outside pakistan in exhibitions of weapons.
Now i ask all of you that i live near expo centre karachi & whenever they do exhibition of weapons so they dont allow anyone so how come zaid hamid who claims that he dont work for isi in his last press conference . how he got admission on these exibition and what did he bought from there ? who fund him and on behalf of who ?
I m gonna come up soon with more stuff about zaid hamid & you will see.[/quote][/quote]

ISI is defender of Pakistan and I am very happy if ISI supports Zaid Hamid. We will wait to see. Thanks for the good news by the way. So called Ulemas are Fasaddis and they are part of current criminal government. They better need to shut up. Why dont you answer the questions of this post. Infact you people dont have to say anything. Indian agent you are and we know it very well.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

Thanks Sher for such a nice post. People having a positive thinking like you are source of inspiration for all of us! We support Zaid Hamid and will continue it till end. And Fasadiss would never be able to stop the mission.