Zaid Hamid & Imran R. Khan Declared Shame of Youtube: The Jewish Chronicle

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
45a9eee5-b7b0-4e20-9a97-0842161ff86e.jpg

78813b71-60c1-4ed4-b58c-d42a912a311c.jpg

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They must be proud of their achievement, it is the recognition from International media that they are doing a tremendous job and serving Islam the best way they can. Thank you guys for doing such a great ?? job

arifkarim

Zaid Hamid says to Jewish Chronicle that Zionists hate the Arab world? Who is signing peace deals and normalizing relations with Arab / Muslim countries lately? Bahrain, Morocco, UAE, Sudan, Kosovo normalized relations with Israel last year with signing of the Abraham Accords

Zionists will see their end soon.

I hate Zionists, that are hiding behind the pretext of Jews, they are very slick in changing their denomination and call themselves Jews.

They must be proud of their achievement, it is the recognition from International media that they are doing a tremendous job and serving Islam the best way they can. Thank you guys for doing such a great ?? job

Wake up Pak

I will keep exposing nexus. Every time there is anything to do with jews this a hole jumps in and defends them like he is an illegitimate child of a jew and qadiani.

Here is proof of the Jew and Qadiani conspiracy against the Muslims.

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
That is why I named him JEWDIANI (Jew + Qadiani)

arifkarim

I will keep exposing nexus. Every time there is anything to do with jews this a hole jumps in and defends them like he is an illegitimate child of a jew and qadiani.

Here is proof of the Jew and Qadiani conspiracy against the Muslims.

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
That is why I named him JEWDIANI (Jew + Qadiani)
Jew hater is back. And will now start anti Qadiani propaganda
As expected anti Qadiani propaganda started. Thread is about to be derailed