Zaid Hamid in Peshawar (must watch)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
peace said:
Zaid Hamid has clearly stated his position on the alleged Yusuf Ali, if your moulvis and maulanas have the guts to say the truth out publicly then release a video or come on air to prove him wrong. No one will believe a document that is just circulating online. How difficult is it for them to release their own video???

Zahid Hamid had made it clear how the courts had handled the case.

Zahid Hamid Zindabad!!!!

I agree

there must have been personal motif behind jailing Shaheed Yousuf Ali. Maulanas PROBABLY incited the other inmate to murder Yousf, who knows.

these 'maulanas' have no conscience or brain. why none of them appear in court to witness AGAINST Yousuf? There were 12 maulanas witnessing FOR yousuf still he was convicte. That leads me believe the session court judge was bais and may be a member of those 'maulans' company who were against Yousuf

inshaAllah murder of innocent person will bring back justice. May be Jalalpuri was prominent in his conviction, Allah paid him back in tit-for-tat fashion, who knows.

jaisa karogey waisa hi paogey. Allah bachaye in fake maulanaon sey.

If I were the khalifa, I would hang a dozen of these incompetent maulanas in PUBLIC then you would see how they smarten up.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Hitler" Hamid got heckled...!!!
Surprisingly the police removed the trouble makers...Where is his SA?

smartguycool

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam U Alikum Fiends

why we are discussing here islam and religon....as per gazoo this is not islamic forum....this is a siasi forum so plz if anybosy want to share these type of thing i will send him more website and forum go and join and share....plz...plz

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a display of discipline prorated by students of Peshawar ?
No one listened a word ZH said?
Well Rome was not build in one day and people or nations do not become civilized in a week.
well done youth of Great city of peshawar ,world has seen you behaving like monkies.