Zaid Hamid is on ISI's payroll, and he receives Rs. 6,06,500 Per month - Emaad Khalid (Ex-staffer)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Emaad Khalid, ex-staffer of Zaid Hamid: ZH is on ISI's payroll. I'D receive Rs. 606500 p/m on ZH behalf.

Sab jhoot hay je.

Pehlay wo Yusuf Kazzab wali audio jhoot thee, phir uska khalifa hona bhe jhoot tha, phir uskay saath ta'aluq bhe jhoot tha.

Ab ye sab bhe isi tarah jhoot hoga hein na? :lol:

Yaqeenan Emaad ko CIA/RAW nay khareed lia hay kyunkeh Zaid bhai aik azeem threat hein inkay plans kay leaye.

Har dumm jang kay leaye tayyar:
clown.jpg

Last edited:

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Emaad Khalid, ex-staffer of Zaid Hamid: ZH is on ISI's payroll. I'D receive Rs. 606500 p/m on ZH behalf.

@wadaich : yaar sach sach bata kitnay paisay banaye hain tum nay ? waisay jis wadaich ka zikr-e-khair hay kahin aap hi who hasti to nahin ?? Hain ji!

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)

1. What is the credibility of Emaad Khalid ? Why would we believe him?
  2. What is surety that his so-called confession is the actual truth?
  3. If he is true in all his accusations then why doesn't he file a petition againt ZH in any court of Pakistan?
  4. How can we confirm that SAFMA is not behind all this?
  5. Did Emaad Khalid provide any documents to substantiate his accussations?
  6. While Emaad Khalid was working with ZH for all these years, Doesn't that make him an accomplice?
  7. ISI is paying ZH 6 lac Rs per month to incite mutiny in the Pakistan Army? Kill the COAS, Does this sound logical?
(I am not a ZH fan or follower, my questions are based on the fact that after so much fake/false info being fed into the media nowadays, why is all this true)

Last edited:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid Exposed by ex-staffer Emaad Khalid

Only 6? Instigating junior officers to start a coup and still roaming freely? Ever met an MI or FIU team who investigate such issues and how they operate? I wouldn't even call it a joke.

Though I criticize him directly for some of his statements and being overwhelmingly supportive for army which of course is because of him being with ISI yet I would only have a blank look at what has been told by Emaad.

Now interestingly, many of us don't even want to realize that intel agencies tell only what they need to spread around so does anybody even have a hint if Emaad was assigned this duty by his boss himself for creating a situation? I wouldn't discuss the implications of this situation as there are almost no people on this forum who like to read and reply.

I will keep on criticizing him for where he goes overboard and I do it in front of his team yet being on payroll of ISI isn't something which should be cried upon.Don't people apply for a job in army or any of the intel agencies? Or being with a government agency is a menace?

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wadaich bhai agar Turkey ka visa lagwa dei bari mehrbani hogi:biggthumpup:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Wadaich bhai agar Turkey ka visa lagwa dei bari mehrbani hogi:biggthumpup:

Kion Bhaai ji wahan jaa kar aap nay Moulana Roomi ki kirdar kushi karni hay? hein ji:(

Turkey mein aajkal bari sakhti hay...Choudhry Peraiz Ilahi Warraich ya Choudhry Shujaat Warraich say baat kar kay South Africa mein un kay kisi Farm House mein job kay liyaee baat ki jaa sakti hay... ...Behtreen Container mein jahan saans lainay kay liyaee soorakh bhi hein intzaam kia jaa sakta... ...par zimma dari sirf border karas karwanay ki hay... ....border forces ki target killing ki koi zimma dari nahi...hein ji.(serious)
Deal(serious) ? or No deal(thumbsdown)?

:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

So if Zaid Hamid comes up with a long winding accusatory note against otherwise well respected journalists he is credible without providing any documents but if someone very close to Zaid Hamid comes out against him everyone wants 'documentary proof'!

Have you ever asked Zaid Hamid for providing documents showing SAFMA getting funds from foreign agents?

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is really amazing exposition, I really enjoyed it. Though I didn't read every word of it yet went through passages looking for references and their authenticity.

What I really found amazing was to make it sound CREDIBLE author, whoever it is, has posted E-MAIL exchange within team and HOW DIFFICULT it is to get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha.......................

Such a cheap tactics.

Secondly, author posted PICTURES to prove Zaid Hamid womanizer that has already been POSTED years ago by many people ALREADY.

Thirdly, author blames for being ISI agent and BREAKS DOWN the PYRAMID and doesn't post any E-MAIL which is only proof he has to prove his whole document.

Its is so strange that authors claims to be so close to Zaid Hamid but has nothing SOUND to prove allegation and goes around bush to achieve his objective.

He reminds me one of the SHATTERED EMAD!!!!!

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Emaad Khalid, ex-staffer of Zaid Hamid: ZH is on ISI's payroll. I'D receive Rs. 606500 p/m on ZH behalf. For more http://t.co/E3lUxwT0PP

sirf chawlein marnay key nahee ,sath may awam ko gumraah kerny key bhee
6 lacs per month is langoor ko chawlein marne ke?????

gazoomartian

Re: Emaad Khalid, ex-staffer of Zaid Hamid: ZH is on ISI's payroll. I'D receive Rs. 606500 p/m on ZH behalf. For more http://t.co/E3lUxwT0PP

Well Done Zaid BHai (bigsmile) ....The enemy is deeply HURT and crying in VAIN ....The truth is indeed here to stay :lol::lol:

Zaid Hamid is a true Patriot and a Momin ...Pakistan Zindabad !
(clap)(clap)

yaar fakir, I am so saddened by the news.

The kind of work Zaid bhai does, the kind of danger he exposes himself to, the kind of wrath he receives from most seculars and anti-Pak and anti-army people, the kind of security threat he lives under, and yet he

makes only so little 6 lakh a month

ISI should give him pay hike to at least 10 lakh. he is worth much more but we have to draw the line somewhere.

Zaid Bhai, hazaron saal jeo and keep fighting for the country

the next PM IK should recognize the talent and make ZH the defense minister. He is the best qualified person for the job.

gazoomartian

sirf chawlein marnay key nahee ,sath may awam ko gumraah kerny key bhee

baba ji

tableegh karna, logon mein dushman sey awareness phailana, deen ka sub sey bara fareeza hai. isey chawalian na kaho, qiamat mein jawab dogey.
wa ilaih-i-tuhsharoon

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Dumb founded,
supporters of establishment.....

Awareness, not democracy​
is the best revenge......

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

baba ji

tableegh karna, logon mein dushman sey awareness phailana, deen ka sub sey bara fareeza hai. isey chawalian na kaho, qiamat mein jawab dogey.
wa ilaih-i-tuhsharoon

Chacho, What you mean to say: "Wa ilah i tusharoon"

I reckon you wanted to say: Wa El Lallah e Turjaoon, Allah Ko Rujoo Karo

Tusharoon is derived from Hashr!!!!!!! So it may make very SERIOUS mistake.

Please advise.

gazoomartian

I received an email from Emad containg a link and a long documents against ZH:

I just replied to Emad:

yaar emad, you turned out to be more stupid and turncoat that anybody else.

First: ZH was your employer. You must maintain your employer's honor and confidentiality. ZH should have you sign a confidentiality agreement, breaking which you could have been held liable.

Second, tell me honestly, who paid you MORE to leave and start defaming him? Honestly, how much more are you getting paid.

Third, you have been sending me his promotional emails for quiet a while and now SUDDENLY you turned against him. What gives? Isnt any Pakistani loyal to the cause?

Fourth, do you really think I or anybody has so much time on hand to read your long and lousy documents? I do have better things to do you know.

Fifth: Now go and tell your new employer to go to hell, whoever they are, hopefully not RAW or any anti-Pakistani force.

Please do not send my any more anti-ZH emails or you will be blocked

ashfaqgujar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Matter of creditability, This Lal topi natonki can do any thing for any one who can pay him, excellent finding. actual some trolls roaming around here are paid slaves of this natonki, and most of them working as his media propaganda team in his office to promote / image building for this fake person, who some time before changed his name and face outlook to hide Yousaf kazaab's chella...........................
when we are talking about Pakistan mean it Islamic republic of Pakistan, , islam is declared base of Pakistan, the person who cheat Islam how possible will be sincere to Pakistan. got insaf newspaper page to expose his creditability.

a9wor9.jpg

gazoomartian

Chacho, What you mean to say: "Wa ilah i tusharoon"

I reckon you wanted to say: Wa El Lallah e Turjaoon, Allah Ko Rujoo Karo

Tusharoon is derived from Hashr!!!!!!! So it may make very SERIOUS mistake.

Please advise.
" tum sub hashr key din (merey samney) jama kiey jaogey "

gazoomartian

Matter of creditability, This Lal topi natonki can do any thing for any one who can pay him,

he is a smart man. In a country where jobs are scarce, no electricity, no security, no roti, no kapra, no makan, if you are smart you would grab what you get. If he turns down this type of job he may not find another one.

Good work Zaid bhai, may Allah help you in this world and in the next world.