ZAID HAMID PLEASE CORRECT THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE ASAP

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.co ... ammad-saw/
Salam.
Got this article from above link. See & decide yourself jaza-k-ALLAH..
==================================
howyusufkazabspelledmuh.png

howzaidhamidspellsmuham.png

spellingofmuhammadinwik.png

This is not a mistake or a different spelling. Actually the followers of Yusuf Kazab spelled Yusufs name as Muhemmed Yusuf Ali and whenever they use Muhemmed SAW in their writing they are referring to Yusuf Kazab and not the Prophet of Islam Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

We recently reported that Zaid Hamid brigade has invaded wikipedia to change the text of an article on Yusuf Kazab according to the propaganda and lies spread by Zaid Hamid. A closer analysis of that wiki article on Yusuf Kazab will reveal that Zaid Hamids men have written Yusuf Kazabs name as Muhemmed Yusuf Ali. However, they havent spelled the name of Prophet Muhammad SAW in a similar manner and Prophet Muhammad SAWs name was spelled as usual as Muhammad. For reference, we are pasting the current text of Yusuf Kazabs wiki article below:

Muhemmed Yusuf Ali, dubbed Yusuf Kazzab (???? Kazzab means Great Liar) by a Pakistani lower court judge in an in camera trial was a Pakistani citizen who was murdered by a man named Tariq in 2002 while at the Kot Lakpat jail in Lahore, Pakistan. Tariq was on death row for committing murder and was reported to be a member of Sipah-e-Sahaba.

Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was charged of claiming Prophethood. A case was registered against him by the Anjuman-e Tahaffuz-e Khatim-e Nabuwwat on 29 March 1997, a politically active Pakistani religious organization. He was accused of adultery, fraud, claiming prophet-hood, and blasphemy against Islam. He clarified his position through paid advertisements in the newspapers[citation needed]. Based on the case, he was immediately detained.

A trial finally started in February 2000. Most of the hearings commenced at about 2:30pm and continued till as late as 7-8pm. The final arguments were heard on 28 July till 11:45pm, and the counsel for the defense were asked to conclude.

According to the trial records the complainant, office bearer of a local religious organization, alleged that Mr Yusuf Ali indirectly committed blasphemy by showing his resemblance with Prophet Muhammad on an unknown date, during a Friday sermon, more than 2 years before registration of the case.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Yousuf bhai
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am talking about facebook.
See the wall section, still now this is similar. I think this is their official facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/brasstackspakistan
I have taken the screenshot also for future..
Please tell them to check it whether it is hacked or not & remove these words & write correctly..
Jaza-k-ALLAH for your understanding..
Regards

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Brother i think it is not much problem for brasstacks team to update their facebook.
Remove any misleading item from their sites just to improve their image.
I hope u will understand.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.

yousuf78

Citizen
yar Does spelling creates all of the difference?????

strange/.......there might be many with Muhemmed???? and all of them are Nabi (naoooz u billah)?????? answer me who have posted this blog?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Are these guys crazy or what...

He keeps saying that he believes in the Last Prophet Muhammad SAW ...

but people keep cumin with all sort of clues and nonsense...

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:

do you know what qadiyanees and followers of ahmadiya jamat say about last prophecy of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W)?

yousuf78

Citizen
very important is that the poster of this blog is refering to WIKI pedia and WIKI is never a reliable source???? Following is appearing on the Wiki page being searched as "muhemmed yusuf ali":

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (February 2009)

This biography of a living person does not cite any references or sources. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living people that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately. (March 2010)

This article may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (March 2010)"

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
do you know what qadiyanees and followers of ahmadiya jamat say about last prophesy of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W)?

They say that they believe in a Nabi after Muhammad SAW....

No brother, they dont say this clearly. Here is what they say:

According to Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement:
The meaning of Seal of the prophets is that Muhammad is the last of the prophets. No prophet, either new or old can come after him. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the Mujaddid (reformer) of the 14th century Hijra and not a true prophet.

And Ahmadiyya Muslim Community says:
Muhammad brought prophethood to perfection, he sealed prophethood and religious law, thus being the last law-bearing prophet, new prophets can come but they must be subordinate to Muhammad and cannot exceed him in excellence nor alter his teaching or bring any new law or religion

but still they are non-muslims?!?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:

I beleive Muhemmed is a Turkish and around there way to spell Muhammad.

Have you noticed how the storm of disinformation is coming as it get sclose to Mar 23rd? Some body is behind all this. They want to uljha ZH and get him away from his mission

The guy said he belives in finality of Muhemmed (S.A.W.), and thats it. Leave him alone and let Allah take care of it. Muhemmed (s.a.w.) is His rasool.

If claim I am a Muslim and believe in Allah and in Muhemmed (s.a.w.) as His rasool, nobody is allowed to challenge me until I actually DO or SAY something to the contrary....

to all ZH's opponents:

If people dont like him, then they should do what he is doing. And they wont because they are CIA/RAW agent working on their behalf

This is the time ZH needs support from us for th elove of Pakistan, so dont rock your boat. India is not your friend, open your eyes and stop being a ghaddar

to ZH:

Carry on brother. Dont let these agents worry you, for Allah, rasool, and Paksitanis are with you, Ameen

Zaid Hamid zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

yousuf78

Citizen
gazoomartian

i love u ...............

so pethatic links i have never seen in my life?? ...............propganda for sure

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yousuf78 said:
gazoomartian

i love u ...............

so pethatic links i have never seen in my life?? ...............propganda for sure

I love you to my dear brother

I am sick and tired of reading all this shitty propaganda missionary work. What do people accomplish by posting anti-ZH propaganda? They must be a paid person to post all tehse non sense. If they dont like him, present an alternative for cryin out loud.

If I were not believe ZH, I would feinitley not believe those 'maulans' who held press conf after the shahadat of Musti Jalalpuri. These ulalma's (sorry for saying it) looked like opportunist, terrorist, and agents.

Mulk key lyeye koi kam naheen kartey laking fatwa issue karney mein sub sey agey la-haul-i-wa-la-quwwat---- Allah bachayey aisey 'maulana' sey. The only 'maulana' I like is Dr. Asrar Ahmad. He is the knowledge, and knows how to talk to Ummah

I have beard too therefore people should start calling me a maulana [wall]

Maulana Gazoo

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: BRASSTACKS FACEBOOK UPDATED

SALAM
I think this is fair enough.. [clap]
http://www.facebook.com/brasstackspakis ... 0843273628
Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] For those who have hearts and eyes, we once again categorically announce that there is no God but Allah and ???? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? is the last of the prophets and Khatim un Nibiyyin. There will be no prophet after Him and all those who claim to be prophets after Huzur (saw) are liars!. We ...are NOT followers of Yusuf ali. Only Allah knows his fate and curse be upon all liars!!!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Brother biomat nice work again :) Allah (SWT) knows best the true intentions of anyone,May Allah (SWT) save us from all the fitnas and guide us all to remain steadfast on the right path,Ameen.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF SPELLINGS OF MUHEMMED, MOHAMMAD, MOHAMMED. MUHAMMAD, MOUHAMED, MOUHAMAD,............ALL ARE GOOD. WE DON'T HAVE ANY "WAHI", HOW TO SPELL. PEOPLE IF DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD HEAR IT AND SPEAK IT DIFFERENTLY. SO NO PROBLEM. BUT IF YOU ARE NARROW MINDED, YOU CAN MAKE ISSUE OUT OF ANYTHING.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
????? ? ?????
??? ???
??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????
??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??
????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????
??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??????
?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??
??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???
???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ????
?? ???? ?? ????
?????

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam.
I agree, but if you are famous personality, some times poeple need clarifications.
It is not hard to do that if u are clear from inside..
Thats what i was asking, back in 2008 & now. I got the answer now today on his OFFICIAL FACEBOOK..
Thanks taul bhai, i just want to share my experiences, not to offend any one blindly..
Even in future if i see some thing i will openly share it & when cleared will accept it.
But no blind trust.. I have even raised point on blogs about Maulana's Speech during Adaan. But again we cant blaim every maulana & curse them.
So always keep your mind & heart open & always ask ALLAH's guidance. 5 times prayers daily is one of the weapon against DAJJALI FITNA.. May ALLAH keep us all safe from fitnas & bad times & safe our country.
jaza-k-ALLAH for your understanding.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maulana Gazoo

If maulana like you will start interpreting islam to common public then there is no doubt k hr fajar ki nimaz k baad mahdi hasan.. zuhr ki namaz k baad noor jehan asr ki nimaz k baad fareeda khanam maghrib ki nimaz k baad masood rana aur isha ki nimaz k baad nusrat fateh ali khan jasay mirasion( sorry mirasi ka lakab ganay walon ko muhglon ne dia tha main ne nahi) ko sunnana farz bhi ho sakta hay.. [hilar]
Ualama pr tanqeed krna fashion hay hamary daur ka ko so no worries ab adat ho gaee hay akbar k deen-e-ilahi k followers aaaj bhi zinda hain...