Zaid Hamid Vs Ahsan Iqbal | Pak Army Vs PMLN (Must See!)

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ielNCYGbC20

4a50732e84dd36c5dc3b08b005b8ebd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Political Blackmail exposed by Zaid Hamid --- True Lion

I would really like to know from Zaid Hamid, if Army rules were fine, then why after 1977 martial law Pakistan and Pakistanis have gone towards decline, what economical progress Pakistan have made during Army rules, Majority of Pakistanis were forced to moved out from Pakistan and living gypsy life.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zaid Hamid sahab, Indian Muslim are not living life of "SHUDERS" ask any Indian Muslim and see their Patriotism towards India.....class differential are existing in third world, however by saying Indian Democracy is an artificial Democracy is only a escape towards reality. They are united and delivering all over the world with their human resources, as well as their export dominate in international Market.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ahsan Iqbal have very nicely cornered Zaid hamid, no reply who had bring this corrupt government, was that only Musharraf or whole establishment. Silly excuse, since Pakistan is in War situation, no one should be allowed to talk against incompetent individuals.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Best unofficial Spoke person, Army ever had. Civilians and Politicians must have got army message now. No room for civilian rule, no future for Democracy, if Pakistanis want Democracy, then they have to depend on army's choice democracy, they will not permit any one, who will ask army to go back in barracks.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Which politician in india has written letters to american senators or uno to help them?
For Ahsan Iqbaal who was responsible for letting Mujeeb-ur-Rehman and finally causing the dismemberment ?
Who was Zia-ul-Haq and what was his relationship with Jhoota Nawaz Sharif?

MR. Stupid illinformed Ahsan Iqbaal if you have the grey matter to think then tell me when did the decline of Pakistan and it's economy start? It was after President Ayub was removed and Mr. ZAB became the PM?
Also for the super nincompoop Ahsan Iqbaal, please also ensure that your Big Boss NS also agrees to hold Elections within the political party as this is the essence of democracy, how about amending the 18th amendment, are you game for this?

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I would really like to know from Zaid Hamid, if Army rules were fine, then why after 1977 martial law Pakistan and Pakistanis have gone towards decline, what economical progress Pakistan have made during Army rules, Majority of Pakistanis were forced to moved out from Pakistan and living gypsy life.

Please do not twist the history. Decline started after ZAB came into power.Untill late 60s Pakistan was way ahead of india.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please do not twist the history. Decline started after ZAB came into power.Untill late 60s Pakistan was way ahead of india.

You probably have left Pakistan by late 60's, however for your information Pakistan had compete neck to neck in all fields with India till 1977. Though I was not a supporter of Bhutto, and like other fools, I also celebrate, when Mr Zia Ul haque took over and imposed his Martial Law, Today when I look back in history, I found how great blunder had happened to Pakistan at that time, which has change the life of common Pakistani, just because of that Martial Law, Pakistan lost his its credibility, on the top of that, Mr Zia join US war against Russia, which had flooded Afghanis, Opium & Klachinkov, and we lost track of our economy from that point. It was so unfortunate in our history.......Today who is living life of GYPSY, No wonder, which ever country Passport we adopt, but what are we known as "ORIGIN PAKISTANI........

So please don't try to twist yourself and be realistic towards life and cruel history.

The most stable institute of country has not given anything else but poverty to Pakistanis and life of overseas....

since you have started appreciating MQM without Altaf Hussein, You have made me great FAN of yours.........lolzzzzzzz

bravo

Banned
why media is giving prime time to this zahil hate monger :)

Poori duniya pakistan kein khilaf saahjish kar rahi hai :P

He is the prime reason:young generation of pakistan are adopting conspiracy theory and self deniability traits ;
very easy to prove this guy
1.PNS mehran incident =>Z hamid said :Raw is behind this attack

Truth =>Taliban supporters in navy vs taliban [from =>s shahzad] ..how come a rational person in pkistan listen to this monger ?/

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

Best unofficial Spoke person, Army ever had. Civilians and Politicians must have got army message now. No room for civilian rule, no future for Democracy, if Pakistanis want Democracy, then they have to depend on army's choice democracy, they will not permit any one, who will ask army to go back in barracks.

i don't think he is unofficial spokesman . i think he is official and many informed people know this .some anchors have given clues about it as well .
just look how he thinks and this is how our army thinks as well. they all still live in 20th century

Raheem

Banned

Zaid Hamid sahab, Indian Muslim are not living life of "SHUDERS" ask any Indian Muslim and see their Patriotism towards India.....class differential are existing in third world, however by saying Indian Democracy is an artificial Democracy is only a escape towards reality. They are united and delivering all over the world with their human resources, as well as their export dominate in international Market.
Here i would like to say some thing that happen to me, I have studied in Birmingham City University in England, By Lord, I will say the truth and will say the truth, I was studying with a lot of Indians in which one or two of them were Muslims, Indian Hindus and Sikh used to ask Muslim Indian Friend one question 'Are you Indian or Muslim' one day they asked the same question in front of me, i said hang on a minute ask the same question to me, whether I am a pakistani or a muslim, i answered ' I am a Muslim first and then a pakistani, Alhamdulillah' but my Indian muslim friend was un able to answer the way I answered, Alhamdullilah we live in a country where we can say that we are Muslim first, and are not bullied by HINDUS. There are so many examples and hear saying from my Dada and Grand Dad but the above incident took place and By Allah, i am truthfull and not telling any body any hear say.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)

here i would like to say some thing that happen to me, i have studied in birmingham city university in england, by lord, i will say the truth and will say the truth, i was studying with a lot of indians in which one or two of them were muslims, indian hindus and sikh used to ask muslim indian friend one question 'are you indian or muslim' one day they asked the same question in front of me, i said hang on a minute ask the same question to me, whether i am a pakistani or a muslim, i answered ' i am a muslim first and then a pakistani, alhamdulillah' but my indian muslim friend was un able to answer the way i answered, alhamdullilah we live in a country where we can say that we are muslim first, and are not bullied by hindus. There are so many examples and hear saying from my dada and grand dad but the above incident took place and by allah, i am truthfull and not telling any body any hear say.

how can a hindu bully a muslim in uk? Aren't they all minorities in uk? Some hindus and sikhs do not understand how a muslim feels about his religion and will be surprised if he puts religion in front of his motherland. But many people know & understand muslims feel differently about religion / god than rest of the world. Only stupid person would ask such question to a muslim. I would be really offended if someone asked such question to me. We in india grow up in a very multicultural society and we generally aren't bothered about each others religion. I can assure you minorities and majorities in india are equally patriotic and equally happy to be in india. One day you will get this.......

IndiaRocks

Banned

Here i would like to say some thing that happen to me, I have studied in Birmingham City University in England, By Lord, I will say the truth and will say the truth, I was studying with a lot of Indians in which one or two of them were Muslims, Indian Hindus and Sikh used to ask Muslim Indian Friend one question 'Are you Indian or Muslim' one day they asked the same question in front of me, i said hang on a minute ask the same question to me, whether I am a pakistani or a muslim, i answered ' I am a Muslim first and then a pakistani, Alhamdulillah' but my Indian muslim friend was un able to answer the way I answered, Alhamdullilah we live in a country where we can say that we are Muslim first, and are not bullied by HINDUS. There are so many examples and hear saying from my Dada and Grand Dad but the above incident took place and By Allah, i am truthfull and not telling any body any hear say.

Indian Muslims are as patriotic as anybody else..I am an Indian Muslim, working for Microsoft and I am really thankful to ALLAH , that I was not born in Pakistan where Muslims are slaughtering Muslims daily, 125 dead in Karachi last week. I have never been bullied or discriminated against in my life!! India Rocks!!

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pmln is going against the PAK army, only for their political gains.

Besharam loog hein yeh. They are destablizing the only stable idara in Pakistan.
besharmi ki inteha hai ab bhi foji rule chahte ho ya under army democracy.pmln is not against the army but corrupt & be-ghairat generals like mushi and kiani.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh politicians ek he cheez ko rotay rahay hyn aj tak k army power my a jati ha,khud aj tak inhon ne kya kia ha?3years se zyada democracy ko ho gae,ppp+nawaz league+anp+mqm+juif 3years tak akathay rahay,in logon ne aisa koi kaam kya jo loag in ko chahain?????
koi qanoon sazi???siway CORRUPTION k koi aisa kam jo in logon ne kya ho???agar in ko fauj ka hakoomat myn anay ka dar hota to yeh proove kartay k in logon ne mulk klye acha kaam kya ha,qawaneen,aein banay ha.koi EK REASON K YEH KAH SAKEN K HUM KO HAKOOMAT MYN RAHNA CHAHYE?
agar fauj nahe aye gi to kya police ya post office walay aeyn ge is halat myn???fauj ka kaam ha mulk ka difah from intenal & external threats.
nawaz league 1999 tak zia ul haq ko own karti thi,zia k siasi waris thi,musharraf ki waja se in ki politics ka mahwar fauj k khilaf aur musharaf ko har burai ka zimadar thahraya jata ha,pmln ne kyon musharaf ko janay dya agr yeh america/uk k khilaf jatay to??nawaz shareef elect ho k parliament myn kyon nahe aya?zardari k sath gath jord kr k kha raha ha.apnay saray assets apnay betay k naam kr k uk myn business settle krwa dya,in ko kya lagay pakistan se,mufad parasti siasat kartay hyn.
ARMY chief prime minister ko reprt karta ha,president forces ka supreme commander ha.agar yeh do loag CAPABLE,HONEST,SINCERE & COMMITTED hon apnay mulk klye to koi waja nahe k army power my anay ka sochay,yeh in ki naliqi aur mufad parasti ha jo fauj ko chance deti ha...