zaid Hamid vs Fasadi

M

Murshad Jee

I request to all moderators to leave this thread separate and please................do not merge this to any previous one so everyone can have a chance to look at the fact and decide that "who is right and who is wrong"

Dear Brothers and Sisters who are against Zaid Hamid just tell me that........Are these Ulama-e-Kiraam wrong and out of Islam too due to favouring Zaid Hamid.

Mufti Ahmed Ali Qasoori
Mufti Gulzar Ahmed Naeemi (Jamia Naeemia, Lahore)
Mufti Zia-ul-Habib Sabri

I request to all please.........before write any comments, watch these videos first.

Part......(1)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OluC6fGbC08&feature=related[/video]
Part......(2)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl-iuz2hk1c&feature=related[/video]

Jazaak ALLAH............Khair

M

Murshad Jee

26537_424254743101_244922893101_5430463_7319927_n.jpg
26537_424254748101_244922893101_5430464_313193_n.jpg
26537_424254753101_244922893101_5430465_4706139_n.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Murshad Jee said:
I request to all moderators to leave this thread separate and please................do not merge this to any previous one so everyone can have a chance to look at the fact and decide that "who is right and who is wrong"

murshad jee

the black beard maulvi said that Zaid should go to ulama and apologize for his unislamic act. Do you know what it means???

It means my brother that the black beard maulvi (the tahaffuzi) wants to do what people do in roman catholic Christianity.... catholics go to their priest and confess their sins. We should label this maulvi as Roman Catholic Priest......

fitna perver maulvis... khah makhah ka kisi mukhlis admi key peechaye parhey hain yeh shayteen and munafeqeens, fitna aur fasad inka kaam hi hai woh bhi apney ana, ghroor aur kuch ruppes key wastey

astaghfirulla....... allah bachaye aisey maulvion sey. No wonder young generation is slipping away from maulvis

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen i guys i think its time we put this thing to bed, We stand for Zaids message of uniting pakistan and making it prosperous. We will not support anyone who believes in any prophet after Muhammed PBUH. If the allegations thrust upon him are true then we condemn his actions in the harshest terms and will detach ourselves from his personality but not his message. If he is at all insincere with the people of this country and is trying to trick us he will meet the same fate as those who tried this before him. We are fighting each other for something we both believe in Islam , Singularity of Allah SAW and Muhammed Peace be upon him , being the last prophet of Allah. We all believe in this then why are we still fighting about it , if he is proved to be a liar by a court federal or shari we will denounce his leadership. Now please stop dividing urself over things that we know both sides believe in.

M

Murshad Jee

gazoomartian said:
murshad jee

the black beard maulvi said that Zaid should go to ulama and apologize for his unislamic act. Do you know what it means???

It means my brother that the black beard maulvi (the tahaffuzi) wants to do what people do in roman catholic Christianity.... catholics go to their priest and confess their sins. We should label this maulvi as Roman Catholic Priest......

fitna perver maulvis... khah makhah ka kisi mukhlis admi key peechaye parhey hain yeh shayteen and munafeqeens, fitna aur fasad inka kaam hi hai woh bhi apney ana, ghroor aur kuch ruppes key wastey

astaghfirulla....... allah bachaye aisey maulvion sey. No wonder young generation is slipping away from maulvis

???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ????
?? ? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????

????? ?????

M

Murshad Jee

furry87 said:
Listen i guys i think its time we put this thing to bed, We stand for Zaids message of uniting pakistan and making it prosperous. We will not support anyone who believes in any prophet after Muhammed PBUH. If the allegations thrust upon him are true then we condemn his actions in the harshest terms and will detach ourselves from his personality but not his message. If he is at all insincere with the people of this country and is trying to trick us he will meet the same fate as those who tried this before him. We are fighting each other for something we both believe in Islam , Singularity of Allah SAW and Muhammed Peace be upon him , being the last prophet of Allah. We all believe in this then why are we still fighting about it , if he is proved to be a liar by a court federal or shari we will denounce his leadership. Now please stop dividing urself over things that we know both sides believe in.

If allegation are true according to Quraan and Sunnah then we should hate his Personality and as well as his Message................Because our Pakistan was made on the name of ALLAH Subhaana Wa Ta'Aalah.

Who ever believe in any Prophet............. after Meray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa Aalihi Wa Ashaabihi Wabarik Wasallam..............is Kafir and WE have absolutely nothing to do with him or his message.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
furry87 said:

fury dear,

1. Some of us are unemployed and frustrated due to economic conditions in Pak. So what else do you expect us to do? we have to vent on some one and somewhere. At least cyber war does not hurt anyone
Like an alim, Maulana Husseimi, recently died in Hyderabad India, said to us once:

mian iss becharey ko ghar mein bivi naheen bolney deti

sarkon per boley to Canadian police jail mein band kar degi

to phir masjid mein na boley to boley kahan? [funnny]

If we had thigs to do, we wouldnt be glued to the monitor except for the Indians who are paid employees of Indian govt

2. You wrote: Singularity of Allah SAW it should have been 'Singularity of Allah SWT

I hereby now declare you a KAFIR (as per maulvis). Dont give them ideas [hilar]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
furry87 said:

fury dear,

1. Some of us are unemployed and frustrated due to economic conditions in Pak. So what else do you expect us to do? we have to vent on some one and somewhere. At least cyber war does not hurt anyone
Like an alim, Maulana Husseimi, recently died in Hyderabad India, said to us once:

mian iss becharey ko ghar mein bivi naheen bolney deti

sarkon per boley to Canadian police jail mein band kar degi

to phir masjid mein na boley to boley kahan? [funnny]

If we had thigs to do, we wouldnt be glued to the monitor except for the Indians who are paid employees of Indian govt

2. You wrote: Singularity of Allah SAW it should have been 'Singularity of Allah SWT

I hereby now declare you a KAFIR (as per maulvis). Dont give them ideas [hilar]
hahaha correction Allah SWT ,i can be sure to expect a fatwa by tomorrow...pachas koray in public and a shalwar wedghie

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
We all know that it was Maulana diesel's party behind the allegations. When diesel is involved, dollar will also be involved.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
What about him: ???
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_d-PPedI0U[/video]

:ugeek:

????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??

??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???

S

shagi

We Love Zahid Hamid, he is our life...... We will never leave him alone. He is a true muslim
Zahid Hamid ZindaAbad
Pakistan Painda Abad
You are peacon for us.

yousuf78

Citizen
because of ZH saray pillllay howay Mooooolveeee zaleeeel ho rahay hain..... yeh upsr wala mullah bheee zaleel hoo raha hay.... mulllah kay ian ginay jaaa chukay hain......

sala keh raha hay keh Humaray Judges mey khofeee Khudaa hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wh wah bhayeee kitna sacha hay tooo salay!!!!!!!!!!

wsher

Citizen
Main aaj yahan aik discussion kerna chahta hoon. Main chahoon ga ke aap sab urdu mein jawab dein ta ke jin logon ko English samajh nahi aati woh aasani se samajh sakein. Mere kuch sawal hain aap sab se jo main aik Musalman bhai ke tor pe poochna chahta hoon.

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke kisi musalman pe kufr ka fatwa de diya jaye jab ke woh insane sab ke samney aa ke apne aqeedey ka ayelaan ker de?

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc insane ko sunaney ke baad be ucc ke khilaaf propaganda kerte rahein?

Kya yeh kisi Musalman ko ijaazat deta hai ke jo maamlaat Allah aur aik insane ke beech ke hain un mein dakhal andaazi karey?

Jab aik Musalman Khilafat ki baat karey Allah ke deen ki serparasti ki baat karey kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc ki mukhalfat karein?

Mera aik sawal jo sab se ahem hai Jaamat e Islami se hai ke inn logon ko yeh haq kiss ne diya key eh kisi insane pe kufr ka fatwa lagayein? Yeh khud tu Zardari jaise logon ke saath mil ke government banatey hain corruption mein be involve hain aur aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat ke khilaf awaz e haq buland nahi ki? Aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat se alag honey ke liye asteefa nahi diya? Inhon ne ghareef awam se saath kitna acha salook kiya hai?

Pehle tu yeh loog yeh daawa kerte rahe ke Zaid Hamid hakoomat ke saath mila hua hai lekin yeh baat kitni bewakoofana hai jo insane be aisi hakoomat ko support karey ga woh in ki so called democracy ki baat karey ga na ke Khilafat ki?

Aur yeh loog khud kyon bhaag bhaag ke gaye Shehbaz Sharif ke paas ta ke NOC cancel kerwaya jaye Zaid Hamid ke mission ka?

Let us suppose ager hum Zaid Hamid ka saath dete hain aur woh icc mulak mein Nizaam e Khilafat qaim ker de aur icc mulak ko Allah ke qanoon ke mutabik bana de tu humein aur kya chahye?

Zaid Hamid kya ker sakta hai icc government se zayada bura kya ho ga?

Akhari aur ahem sawal ager Zaid Hamid itna hi bura hai tu Indians ucc ke itne khilaaf kyon hain? Woh kyon mer rahe hain ucc ka naam sun sun ke?

Allah pe barosa karein mere bhai aur Allah sab ke dilon ka haal jananey wala hai kuch faisley Allah pe chorein. Jo maamley Allah aur aik insane ke dermiyaan hain ucc se door rahein. Apni neeyat theek ker lein aur Amal ka daar o midaar niyaton pe hai.

Allah hum sab ko hidayat de! Ameen

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
@wsher
Main Issue with zaid hamid is his association with yousaf kazzab and how he is defending it.I am not against his mission of Takmeel-e-Pakistan.I love my country.

Meray bhai Most of your questions are answered here. The content has been taken for the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=244922893101&topic=14035

1. Why all Ulemas relied on the News of khabren and gave fatwa against Yousuf Kazzab.

Answer: Ulema give fatwa when an issue is placed in front of them. E.g. I can ask an aalim to give a fatawa on whether if asim lends me 10,000 rupees and asks for 1100 back next month, is this riba or not. If an alim gives fatawa that this is riba, this does not mean Asim actually lent me that money. Maybe he did not. Ulema job is not to investigate, but to give fatwa that "IF" yusuf said this and this as reported, does he qualify to become a kazzab or not. That is the fatwa that they gave.

Any alim, today, would give the same fatwa i.e. if a person says "Ana muhammad", and by that statement, means (naozubillah) Muhammad Rasul Allah (sm), then he is kazzab. The jurisdiction of the fatwa is only theoretical. This is what they said.

The application of this fatwa on kazzab yusuf was decided by the court, after validating from multiple witnesses that yusuf, in fact, actually said that to multiple people. A person very close to me actually validated this fact from the witnesses. The same witnesses disclosed to khabrain. The same witnesses said so in court. Some of those witnesses are still alive. To say that ulema relied on false news of khabrain and other newspapers is all rubbish. No doubt zia shahid was a black mailer, but he black mailed only those against whom he had collected evidences. The devil laughs when one theif robs another. Zia shahid's corruption does not absolve yusuf of what he used to claim and say. The witness against yusuf of this fact are many. Zaid himself has never denied, and never can deny, in specific terms, that yusuf never said "ana muhammad". Privately phone kar ke pooch lain zaid bhai say ke yusuf yeh kehta tha ya naheen. Fatwa was only about this statement. That fatwa still holds. That fatwa can be validated by any contemporary scholar also i.e. if a person says "I am Muhammad" is he a kazzab or not. All ulema say yes to this, that he would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. What is your opinion about the those Ulema who are supporting Zaid Hamid?

Answer: "Supporting" zaid hamid is a very vague statement. There is not a single aalim who supports yusuf kazzab. There is not a single aalim who says that saying "ana muhammad" does not make you a kazzab. If some alim takes a photo session with Zaid, that does not imply he is absolving yusuf, or condoning Zaid's hesitance towards calling yusuf a kazzab. Please give me phone number or show you tube biyan of any one aalim who says yusuf was NOT a kazzab. That means in this issue, no aalim supports him.

3. Give here a single statement or act i repeat any stem,ent or act by Zaid Hamid where he said "Follow Yousuf Ali".

His act of trying to "absolve" yusuf of kazzabiat to such an extent that he compromised takmeel mission for it, casts doubt over his intentions. Other than that, so far there is no direct statement from him to follow yusuf. But that does not mean anything. If you want to follow him because he hasn't said anything "for" yusuf, then its fine. We stopped following him because he hasn't said anything "against" yusuf either. That is our choice.

4. What are the requirement to be a Muslim?

To believe in the Kalimah, which includes considering hazrat Muhammad (sm) Bin Abdullah as Rasul Allah. If anyone considers Muhemmed Yusuf Ali as Rasul Allah, or a physical manifestation of him, then that casts doubt on his being muslim also. Muhemmed Yusuf Ali used to call himsef Rasul Allah, and Zaid has never said he is kazzab, which means Zaid believes in this. Irrespective of whether this makes him a muslim or not a muslim, it makes him doubtful.

5. Proof from Quran and Sunnah that Zaid Hamid is not Muslim...

"Ma kaana Muhammad un abaa ahadin min rijaal ul wa lakin rasul Allah e wa khatam an nabiyeen...".

This verse specifically establishes Muhammad bin Abdullah as the last Prophet(sm) and anyone who believes Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was ALSO a manifestation of Muhammad Rasul Allah, is in opposition to this verse of the Quran, and hence not a muslim. I'm not saying zaid believes it this way which makes him a non-muslim. I am saying if he does not specifically state that he does not, than people have legitimate reason to "doubt" him, which they do, and because of which they have left him, and many are leaving. Its not for us to decide if zaid's a muslim or not. Its for us to make reasonable, responsible judgement on who is being honest and truthful and who is not.

There is a lot more to this issue, which brasstacks is not disclosing. If nothing else, at least they are not being honest, and do not trust the good judgement of their own fan base, which is practically an insult to all of you which you do not realize. If everything about yusuf is clean and he was a great sufi scholar, why not do a program about him and disclose all facts about him, along with their explanations?

wsher

Citizen
shahqais said:
@wsher
Main Issue with zaid hamid is his association with yousaf kazzab and how he is defending it.I am not against his mission of Takmeel-e-Pakistan.I love my country.

Meray bhai Most of your questions are answered here. The content has been taken for the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=244922893101&topic=14035

1. Why all Ulemas relied on the News of khabren and gave fatwa against Yousuf Kazzab.

Answer: Ulema give fatwa when an issue is placed in front of them. E.g. I can ask an aalim to give a fatawa on whether if asim lends me 10,000 rupees and asks for 1100 back next month, is this riba or not. If an alim gives fatawa that this is riba, this does not mean Asim actually lent me that money. Maybe he did not. Ulema job is not to investigate, but to give fatwa that "IF" yusuf said this and this as reported, does he qualify to become a kazzab or not. That is the fatwa that they gave.

Any alim, today, would give the same fatwa i.e. if a person says "Ana muhammad", and by that statement, means (naozubillah) Muhammad Rasul Allah (sm), then he is kazzab. The jurisdiction of the fatwa is only theoretical. This is what they said.

The application of this fatwa on kazzab yusuf was decided by the court, after validating from multiple witnesses that yusuf, in fact, actually said that to multiple people. A person very close to me actually validated this fact from the witnesses. The same witnesses disclosed to khabrain. The same witnesses said so in court. Some of those witnesses are still alive. To say that ulema relied on false news of khabrain and other newspapers is all rubbish. No doubt zia shahid was a black mailer, but he black mailed only those against whom he had collected evidences. The devil laughs when one theif robs another. Zia shahid's corruption does not absolve yusuf of what he used to claim and say. The witness against yusuf of this fact are many. Zaid himself has never denied, and never can deny, in specific terms, that yusuf never said "ana muhammad". Privately phone kar ke pooch lain zaid bhai say ke yusuf yeh kehta tha ya naheen. Fatwa was only about this statement. That fatwa still holds. That fatwa can be validated by any contemporary scholar also i.e. if a person says "I am Muhammad" is he a kazzab or not. All ulema say yes to this, that he would be.

2. What is your opinion about the those Ulema who are supporting Zaid Hamid?

Answer: "Supporting" zaid hamid is a very vague statement. There is not a single aalim who supports yusuf kazzab. There is not a single aalim who says that saying "ana muhammad" does not make you a kazzab. If some alim takes a photo session with Zaid, that does not imply he is absolving yusuf, or condoning Zaid's hesitance towards calling yusuf a kazzab. Please give me phone number or show you tube biyan of any one aalim who says yusuf was NOT a kazzab. That means in this issue, no aalim supports him.

3. Give here a single statement or act i repeat any stem,ent or act by Zaid Hamid where he said "Follow Yousuf Ali".

His act of trying to "absolve" yusuf of kazzabiat to such an extent that he compromised takmeel mission for it, casts doubt over his intentions. Other than that, so far there is no direct statement from him to follow yusuf. But that does not mean anything. If you want to follow him because he hasn't said anything "for" yusuf, then its fine. We stopped following him because he hasn't said anything "against" yusuf either. That is our choice.

4. What are the requirement to be a Muslim?

To believe in the Kalimah, which includes considering hazrat Muhammad (sm) Bin Abdullah as Rasul Allah. If anyone considers Muhemmed Yusuf Ali as Rasul Allah, or a physical manifestation of him, then that casts doubt on his being muslim also. Muhemmed Yusuf Ali used to call himsef Rasul Allah, and Zaid has never said he is kazzab, which means Zaid believes in this. Irrespective of whether this makes him a muslim or not a muslim, it makes him doubtful.

5. Proof from Quran and Sunnah that Zaid Hamid is not Muslim...

"Ma kaana Muhammad un abaa ahadin min rijaal ul wa lakin rasul Allah e wa khatam an nabiyeen...".

This verse specifically establishes Muhammad bin Abdullah as the last Prophet(sm) and anyone who believes Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was ALSO a manifestation of Muhammad Rasul Allah, is in opposition to this verse of the Quran, and hence not a muslim. I'm not saying zaid believes it this way which makes him a non-muslim. I am saying if he does not specifically state that he does not, than people have legitimate reason to "doubt" him, which they do, and because of which they have left him, and many are leaving. Its not for us to decide if zaid's a muslim or not. Its for us to make reasonable, responsible judgement on who is being honest and truthful and who is not.

There is a lot more to this issue, which brasstacks is not disclosing. If nothing else, at least they are not being honest, and do not trust the good judgement of their own fan base, which is practically an insult to all of you which you do not realize. If everything about yusuf is clean and he was a great sufi scholar, why not do a program about him and disclose all facts about him, along with their explanations?

I am very scared to Allah while speaking about such issues all I pray to Allah that my intention is not wrong and I do not interfere in anyone's belief. I dont know you might be a better muslims who knows except Allah.

All I am trying to say is Zaid Hamid has announced his aqeeda very wide and clear being a muslim I have no right to question him any further. I should rather look on the work he wants to do which is great prevailing Khilafat and existence of Islamic state.

You know what I must say something to you the issues of religion are very sensitive and they entirly between Allah and a human being we should not interfere between them. We should look on how good we are.

And lets suppose even if Zaid Hamid is wrong what damage he can bring to the country I am sure it wont be more than this current setup made up so called Ulemas of Jamat e Islami.

Therefore I believe I would support him. He never said anything against my beliefs so yes I am going to support him with open minded. And its time to wake up.