Zardari Look a Like Found - OMG exactly alike ;)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
ac64501940541ef7c32567a44c97d5db.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zardari key baghal mein ManMohan singh ko keon baitha deya hai?

Wrong comparison, a monkey is much better looking....

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
Brothers I am not a fan of Zardari at all, but I would like to make a suggestion here, please refrain from making such derogatory remarks. If you still insist, I would recommend that before commenting about some one's outward appearance you should read the following verses from Quran . Because it is not in his hands to decide how he should look like. If it was in his hands I am sure he would have made himself better looking than a lot of you guys.

95:4 We have indeed created man in the best of moulds.
49:11 O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the
(latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that
the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor
call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness,
(to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed)
doing wrong

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A.Ali said:
95:4 We have indeed created man in the best of moulds.
49:11 O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong

Indeed HE made us in a perfect mould but it is zardari that has earned this 'desecration'. Once you are elected, public has right to make fun of you. Why dont we make fun of the guy living next door? Because he is notelected he IS best of the mould, Zardari and other leaders has done wrong to themselves.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have to agree with A.Ali. Whatever koran says has to be obeyed without adoubt,atleast in my mind. A distinction has to be made between fun or humour and trying to belittle someone whoever that person may be, a private person or a public figure. Please all friends do not let petty sense of humour get the better of you.