Zardari offers Aitzaz AG post, ticket for NA-55 by-polls

A

Admin

Asif offers Aitzaz AG post, ticket for NA-55 by-polls

ISLAMABAD Extolling the struggle of partys senior colleague Barrister Aitzaz Ahsan for the supremacy of law and promotion of democracy in the country, President Asif Ali Zardari Thursday offered him PPP ticket to contest by-election for NA-55, Rawalpindi.
TheNation has reliably learnt that President Zardari also offered him the slot of Attorney General to forge a better working relationship between the government and the judiciary and presenting the government stance in a better way in several important cases.
The sources said that the President made these offers to Aitzaz who called on him at Aiwan-e- Sadr here. Aitzaz Ahsan, according to the informed sources, however, did not immediately respond to these offers. When approached for their comments, neither Aitzaz Ahsan nor official spokesman of the President was immediately available.
Earlier, the President also separately met Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani and an MQM delegation and discussed matters of common interest.
The sources said that President and Prime Minister discussed the overall political situation in the country and governments agenda to reform the constitution. The Prime Minister, according to the informed sources, also apprised the President about his meeting with the PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif next week and contacts with other political leaders who would be meeting in the coming days to evolve parliamentary consensus on the proposed amendments in the constitution including repealing of controversial 17th Amendment in the light of Charter of Democracy (CoD).
Both the leaders also discussed the security situation particularly military operation against terrorists in South Waziristan Agenacy with special focus on Indian efforts to destabilize Pakistan. President Zardari directed the Prime Minister to ensure that this important issue was strongly taken up with New Delhi.
They also discussed the situation in Balochistan and agreed to take leaders of other political parties on board ahead of announcing special package prepared by the federal government.
In a related development, it was learnt that a representative delegation of MQM, an important PPP coalition partner also called on President Asif Zardari and discussed various issues of mutual interest. The meeting was in progressing while filing of this report.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news- ... 55-bypolls

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
if Aitzaz accept this offer and become a Attorney General of this looser government.then v can say like priest like people....b4 this every insult was put on him now they are offering and probably he is ready to get this chance. :x

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aitzaz so far has been good in his views and type of politics. Even if he joins government and keep his views and do the right thing, i think it should be ok. What matters is that you dont forget your rules. I hope he doesnt shit around like zardari.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asif offers Aitzaz AG post >>>But Aitazaz wants President post

Spartacus source of information ...;)

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar If Aitazaz wanted to be corrupt, He would have been long time ago...Jab ussey Musharaf aur Zardari maun mangey paisey dey rahey thy but he didn't sell himself and stood with the truth.

Now Aitazaz just wants to save democracy and rightly so.

Spartacus

Spartacus source of information ...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your idea of Aitazaz to be president is very good I do hope MQM will support it ???????????????????
M.L (N) will help him sure,,,,,,,,,,,,rest ANP,,,JUI ??????????? But if it happen what about these [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] pppppp lover, where will they go ????????????????????

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
gentlemen remember my words Aitazaz is the ideal example of a HYPOCRITE. plz do not forget what all he has done in the past to damage Pakistan and it allies.

Spartacus

MYCOUNTRY said:
Your idea of Aitazaz to be president is very good I do hope MQM will support it ???????????????????
M.L (N) will help him sure,,,,,,,,,,,,rest ANP,,,JUI ??????????? But if it happen what about these [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] pppppp lover, where will they go ????????????????????

Read again what I wrote >>>>This is not my wish this is my information ....

Aitazaz is not a good person.....He wanted to be president after Musharraf >>>But Zoordari had his own game ..;) .

.....................................................................................

Spartacus source of information ...

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari has to answer all of his corruption in the past or present. No doubt.

How about Aitezaz? Will he give us the answer why he gave all the Khalistan proofs to Rajiv Gandhi and unsecured our Lahore border forever?

If we don't want corrupt president , how come we can compromise on a traitor president?

I am waiting for the answer folks.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
[color/]ALTAF WAS THE FIRST ONE TO NOMINATE HIM AS A PRESIDENT

How about Aitezaz? Will he give us the answer why he gave all the Khalistan proofs to Rajiv Gandhi and unsecured our Lahore border forever? WELL, I THOUGHT IT WAS BB'S DECISION. HOW EVER HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE.
If we don't want corrupt president , how come we can compromise on a traitor president? SO YOU BELIEVE AITEZAZ IS A TRAITOR FOR JUST PROVIDING THOSE LISTS. TRAITOR OF PAKISTAN OR KHALISTAN? :? I am waiting for the answer folks.
[/color]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
[color/]ALTAF WAS THE FIRST ONE TO NOMINATE HIM AS A PRESIDENT

How about Aitezaz? Will he give us the answer why he gave all the Khalistan proofs to Rajiv Gandhi and unsecured our Lahore border forever? WELL, I THOUGHT IT WAS BB'S DECISION. HOW EVER HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE.
If we don't want corrupt president , how come we can compromise on a traitor president? SO YOU BELIEVE AITEZAZ IS A TRAITOR FOR JUST PROVIDING THOSE LISTS. TRAITOR OF PAKISTAN OR KHALISTAN? :? I am waiting for the answer folks.
[/color]

Yes, it was a BB's decession, but Aitezaz had a valid reason to resign.
I don't care about Khalistan, I always care Pakistan. You decide he is a trator of Pakistan or not?
Aitezazt is asking Pakistani presidentship not a Khalistan's one.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
In my view Mr. Aitizaz Ahsan is not a good choice. I believe he is a self-centric, attention-seeker sort of a person. He loves to command but does not like to listen to other's opinion. He goes only with the cause where he anticipates getting praise and popularity.

My above views are based on examining Mr. Aitizaz on various instances. I might be wrong but this is my perception about this guy.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well Aitezaz denied such an offer in a programe with Dr Shahid Masood.. i would say this is another test for him. But i believe he is shrewd enough to smell the smoke comming out of public.. So he wont take any of those

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
?????: ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? :lol: :lol: ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???