Zardari should resign if guilty of breaking up country: Zulfiqar Mirza

monk1985

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It has been more than a week now and no action was taken from the Govt. They are extremely serious allegations against RM and MQM. A high level inquiry commitee must have been appointed to investigate all these allegations, and culprits should be punished. But we all know it will never happen. They all are the same crimnals and gangsters. They just protect each other and their GODFATHER is ZARDARI.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza 5th September 2011 Revelations

Lekin yeh to huddi kha ruha tha, woh bhi ugal di.

بلکل صحیح فرمایا دوست ، ہڈی کھاتے ہوئے احساس ہوا کہ اب زیادہ بڑی ہڈی کی ضرورت ہے

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
9520118085511.jpg

this thing i have been writing since long ,to the forums newspapers etc etc but people who hate my islamic writings ridiculed this thing too.

i am again here stressing the point that america has decided to break pakitan into 5 or 6 states and present government and establishment and most probably some generals are fully cooperating with this plan of breaking pakistan...if at once government is not broken and army high command not changed than i fear the worse may hapapen,worse than 1971.
"pakistan ka allah hafiz"

american ambassdors recent secret visits to seraiki belt and distributing funds to seraiki nationalists leaders is another step in breaking pakistan...in past americans have visited balochistan and karachi to increase terrorist activities their.
in these worse times even imran khan,s leadership cant save us...we need a mujahid from battle ground with heart and will of IRON and sword of islam in his hands...or we are
gonners.remember my words

Last edited:

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza 5th September 2011 Revelations

یہ انتظار کر رہا ہے اپنے حصہ کی ہڈی کا

اس سے زیادہ کی اس کی اوقات نہیں ہے

Aur jin ki HADDI khaney ki Auqat bhi nahi hai
Woh haddi chor kar poora karachi HARAP karna chahtey hain
un kai barey mai kia khyaal hai janab ka?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Zardari must Resign - Zulfiqar Mirza. (Breaking News)

Sooooooooooooooooooo Stupid of Zulfiqar Mirza,

He was the first one who raise slogan of "PAKISTAN NA KHAPPEY" today this stupid is asking Zardari to QUIT.

Big Joker..............and height of stupids, who are not asking him about his own WORDS.....Pakistan Na Khappey.:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

he did not ask AZ to resign. Read carefully. he said IF.....

gazoomartian

It has been more than a week now and no action was taken from the Govt. They are extremely serious allegations against RM and MQM. A high level inquiry commitee must have been appointed to investigate all these allegations, and culprits should be punished. But we all know it will never happen. They all are the same crimnals and gangsters. They just protect each other and their GODFATHER is ZARDARI.

Gillani said a judicial commission is under consideration. But PM is very loose guy, he is slow thats why he can hardly accomplish anything. He has lousy advisors

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

he did not ask AZ to resign. Read carefully. he said IF.....

You are right on spot Sir,

However our friends doesn't go into this much depth, they simply find their point of interest.;););)

Kulma E Haq by Zulfiqar Mirza............hahahaha.........its like tomorrow Altaf Hussein will go to Hajj and then announce his retirement from MQM leadership...........lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gillani said a judicial commission is under consideration. But PM is very loose guy, he is slow thats why he can hardly accomplish anything. He has lousy advisors

For this puppet PM, Zardari will use his one shoe and he will be fixed.............lolzzzzzzzzz:lol::lol::lol:

gazoomartian

9520118085511.jpg

this thing i have been writing since long ,to the forums newspapers etc etc but people who hate my islamic writings ridiculed this thing too.

i am again here stressing the point that america has decided to break pakitan into 5 or 6 states and present government and establishment and most probably some generals are fully cooperating with this plan of breaking pakistan...if at once government is not broken and army high command not changed than i fear the worse may hapapen,worse than 1971.
"pakistan ka allah hafiz"

american ambassdors recent secret visits to seraiki belt and distributing funds to seraiki nationalists leaders is another step in breaking pakistan...in past americans have visited balochistan and karachi to increase terrorist activities their.
in these worse times even imran khan,s leadership cant save us...we need a mujahid from battle ground with heart and will of IRON and sword of islam in his hands...or we are
gonners.remember my words

Your concern is cry in the wild my friend. Pakistanis are too deeply in love with US$. The society has been turned to a greedy household that has nothing dear to it's heart than money.

If that weren't enough, US has installed chor, and dakus, criminals in Islamabad thru bogus votes. American have lot invested in Pakistan and now they are reaping the benefits, good for them and bad for us. And this is all to protect the State of Israel on behest of Free Masons.

If an uneducated guy in KHI can tell that rahman malik is actually shaitan Malik, whats so difficult for AZ to have the same comprehension? But he wont because he is part of US plan to destroy Pakistan and the whole apparatus of Minsters are raking in dollars from Almighty Uncle Sam.

The only hope we have is Allah for its HIS and and HIS messenger's pbuh country born on lailat-ul-qadr for a definite purpose, to fulfill the prophecy of messenger's pbuh

ہر شاخ پہ غدّاربیٹھا ہے
انجام پاکستان کیا ہوگا

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mirza sahib is having hard time finding some thing bad to say against Imran Khan.
You seem to know a few things. Why don't you start?
مرزا جیسے لوگوں کو کسی کے خلاف بولنے کے لیئے کوئی ثبوت کی ضرورت نہی ہوتی، بس ہڈی ڈالنے والے کے اشارے کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے، الیکشن کے دن قریب آنے دیجیئے آپ کے یہی پیارے مرزا صاحب آپ کے پیارے پیر صاحب کی شان میں زہر اگلنا شروع کر دیں گے

سانپ سانپ ہوتا ہے آج یہ آپ کے دشمن کو ڈس رہا ہے تو آپ خوش ہیں مگر اس سانپ سے کسی اچھائی کی امید مت رکھیئے گا

;););)

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
zardari jaysa baygerat astifa day kabhi ho nahi sakta apni bahan ko tu siyasat maien lay aya hay abhi us ki bayti ka na baqi hay ya woh log haien jo apni awrton kay bal pay chaltay haien .:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: