[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLThrwKmvE[/video]

A

Admin

Re: Quaid-i-Azam Picture Remove from Presedent and Primeminster

They all should be ashamed of themselves

dhokkariala

Voter (50+ posts)

i am happy that there is no picture of our great Quaid with the pictures of biggest ...........of our country. We should understand one thing that respect and love of people can not be achieved by simply posting pictures but it is the character and sincerity like our great Quaid.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Tribute to founder of Pakistan

Zulfiqar Ali Bhatoo - Founder of Divided Pakistan
Banzeer Bhatto - Sold Pakistan in the hands of Electric Supply Companies
Blawal Bhatto - Future Prime Minister/President of Divided Pakistan
Zardari - Naam hee kafi haay

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

This kind of act { to remove the Quid_i_Azam,s picture} show how lower class leadership we have ?
Mohammad Ali Jinnah can,t be remove from our hearts...........Shame on you shamless / big mouth Zardari........

Adeel

Founder
How dumb can you get?

Zardari government already has an extremely bad reputation and now they did this? What is the purpose behind this?

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
i have extremely bad feeling after watching this video even i cant express,,,,it is showing the real face of zardari n company,,,

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Real shame any ways its good they removed it bec i dont want my quaid pic in the company of crinimals [zardari] [altaf] [fazl] [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [taseer] [fozia] [rasheed] [shahbaz sharif] [nawaz] and acholoic bitches [fozia] but i am now sure this goverment days r numebered now
god save pakistan bec we have not guts to save it
ameen

light

Citizen
All pakistanis wake up now you know the enemies of our country.They return only for money .Army is busy at the movement but They sould start new operation : Rahe najat siasatdan operation; Politician are no longer good for our very nice country... please please take action otherwise they sweep every thing.

asifukp

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm 200% sure this is the last time of PPP in Government and there is absolutely no chance of any other zardari in the future of Pakistan.

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
765d6bfa61bb56b44cad835584aee0dd.jpg

hisbani

Citizen
?????? -- ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??. ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??. ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ??. ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??
??? ??????
[fazl] ??? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ???????

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???

?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???

hisbani

Citizen
??? ????? ???

c09db5f7a4c56c04dd8a8b796aa88973.jpg

??? ?? ??? ??? ??
?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????. ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??. 5000 ?? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ????. 1000 ?? ??? ?????????? ???? 500 ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? 100 ?? ????? ?? 50 ?????? ?? 10 ???????? ??. ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??

[zardari] ??? ??????
[fazl] ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ???????
[altaf] ??? ????????????? ??????? ?????

shakeel

Citizen
[zardari] Jahil president of pakistan
asifukp said:
I'm 200% sure this is the last time of PPP in Government and there is absolutely no chance of any other zardari in the future of Pakistan.

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Re: Zardari Thinks Bilawal Bhutto is better than Qaid-i-Azam -

New postby asifukp on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:19 am

i am not sure this is last time for PPP but maybe next time thy will come again.Ghaddar Zardari will use his son as leader and again our bad luck may start until our people don't there right of of vote as a responsible Pakistani may ALLAH help us
AAMEEN

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
MAIN QUDRAT KAY ANMOL TUHFAY QUID-E-TAKHREEB,,,,,,,,,MR. [altaf] , BHAI KO MUBARAK BAD DAYNA CHAHTAH HOIN ,,,,,,,,,,,QUE [zardari] KA NAAM UNHOIN NAAY HEE TAJWEEZ KIA THAH , YEH HAAY WO VISION JISKA ZIKAR AKSAR MQM KAY LOAG KARTAY HAIN........

ZARDARI WADERAY KAY MUKABALLY MAIN EAK BEHTAREIN INSAAN JISKA TALUQ KARACHI SAAY THAT KO MUNTAKHAB NA KARWANA BHAI ALTAF BHAI KA KARNAMA HAY.....................

LAIKEN INSHA ALLAH EAK DIN ES TARAH KAAY QUDRAT KAAY ANMOOL TUHFOIN SAAY PAKISTAN AZAD HO JAIY GA.

Alsadeeqalameen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PPP and Asif Ali Zardari will ruin and then break up Pakistan, and then run away. While they have engaged the armed forces to fight the insurgents; they are busy looting the country and pumping up their bank accounts and safe deposits with looted money.