Zardari's man-made-to-hell Pakistan

Alsadeeqalameen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This load shedding should be called Zardari's misery inflicted on the 160 million poor people of Pakistan. I am certain that the Mr Zardari, Reza Gillani and PPP ministers and politicians and filthy rich do not suffer from 14-16 hours load shedding to realize how an ordinary man in Pakistanis living in a hell on earth in Pakistan.

PPP government and President Zardari have made lives on 160 million Pakistanis a hell to live in since they came into power.

ejazbabloo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Recently a journalist have discovered 24 Air conditioners in one of this Zardari's minister's house.
How the hell they would bother.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alsadeeqalameen said:
This load shedding should be called Zardari's misery inflicted on the 160 million poor people of Pakistan. I am certain that the Mr Zardari, Reza Gillani and PPP ministers and politicians and filthy rich do not suffer from 14-16 hours load shedding to realize how an ordinary man in Pakistanis living in a hell on earth in Pakistan.

PPP government and President Zardari have made lives on 160 million Pakistanis a hell to live in since they came into power.

Musharaf Teri Yaad Aai tere Jane ke baad??????????????

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
People are very short sighted. they think all this electricity menace is because of current govt. Electricity shoratge doesn't occur in a year time. It is because of poor planning in the last 10 years. And if we count, last 8 years were governed by Musharraf. Who just did more for the americans and little if any for the nation. I am not supporting Zardari, but 'jis kay gunah hon, ussi kay sar daalna chahiye'. Zardari is involved in other matters, which would be well exposed in the coming years.