Zulfiqar Mirza has no evidence!!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zulfiqar Mirza was asked by Hamid Mir if he would go the court and the Chief justice with the 'evidence' he has. Zulfiqar Mirza replied that he would if he was called specifically by the Iftikhar Chaudary himself, at which both Hamid Mir and Ansar Abbasi ( who was on screen) winced and then smiled sarcastically

Then Zulfiqar Mirza went on say he would only show the 'evidence' if firstly he was asked and invited by the Chief Justice and secondly all the proceedings be covered by the media, which (i think) is not allowed under court laws.

So in short, this 'evidence' will never be shown.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
there is no evedence required, every one Known MQM is a bhata khor and terrorist organisation. You have to blind, deaf and mentally challenged to believe they are not.

lovely_pk[/URL said:
502016]Every MQM Leader need to be punished infront of public and there is no more evidence required for this..... bcz we don't want anymore dead bodies in karachi.

LOL! According to our law every man is innocent until proven guilty. If you believe MQM is guilty get the proof, present it in court and get them hanged

But mere allegations is not proof

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zulfiqar Mirza was asked by Hamid Mir if he would go the court and the Chief justice with the 'evidence' he has. Zulfiqar Mirza replied that he would if he was called specifically by the Iftikhar Chaudary himself, at which both Hamid Mir and Ansar Abbasi ( who was on screen) winced and then smiled sarcastically

Then Zulfiqar Mirza went on say he would only show the 'evidence' if firstly he was asked and invited by the Chief Justice and secondly all the proceedings be covered by the media, which (i think) is not allowed under court laws.

MQM should go to court and demand that ZM produce the evidence in the court
to clear their name. But it will not happen! The big question is: What if.....

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who was the interior minister before ZM who was being supplied cocaine by the police.

Again where is the proof? Only the words of a man who himself looked to be on cocaine. Not enough. Get the policeman who did it and present him to the court and get Waseem Akhtar punished. Our courts are free, give him a chance to prove his innocence then let the judges decide

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM should go to court and demand that ZM produce the evidence in the court
to clear their name. But it will not happen! The big question is: What if.....

I doubt he has evidence... Yes they should sue

His words as i mentioned before, he doesnt want to go to courts with it. Question is if he has nothing to hide, why isnt he?

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just a thought of a possibility of " NO EVIDENCE " is making mqmers so happy ! lol . Supreme court can make any exception including the presence of media . Mirza probably wanna make sure that altaf is stripped naked once and for all ..wink wink

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Brother elipst: You should stop commenting until this thing is proved from court. He has sworn on Quran having in his hands, it is not a small thing what he did. His statement is not to ignore because of this. We al must respect Quran and now it is duty of law offices to take action and he must prove it.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother elipst: You should stop commenting until this thing is proved from court. He has sworn on Quran having in his hands, it is not a small thing what he did. His statement is not to ignore because of this. We al must respect Quran and now it is duty of law offices to take action and he must prove it.

People like him drunk all the time dont care about Quran and promises made on it. They use it like they use everything else around the for their own means. They only care for this world and not for the next.

Khair I was presenting my views and you are right. We have to wait for our courts to take action and to see if he goes in front of the. But as I mentioned in my thread his words make it seem unlikely

Last edited:

sngilani

LOL! According to our law every man is innocent until proven guilty. If you believe MQM is guilty get the proof, present it in court and get them hanged

Pakistani courts and media are afraid from this terorrist organization coz it has instituitionalised terror. But independent courts like Canadian court has already declared MQM as terrorist organization.

Read more by clicking on:-
Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief

The head of the Quebec branch of a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization that committed terrorism

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM always has the option that Altaf Hussain can also swear by Quraan. That would shut my mouth. So will someone be brave enough to ask the peer??

Must we all use the Quran for playing political games and insult it like Zulfiqar Mirza did?

Thats just what they are in the end- political games

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It is clear now that the british secret service is protecting Altaf Hussain and has been using him for quite sometime.

Now the question is IF SCOTLAND YARD their independent civilian police can take up the cases built up against him.

I am sure scotland yard can challenge MI5. They are a good independent organization who do follow the law.

The secret agencies of the countries be it UK, US, Pakistan etc are known to work in many occasions against national interests.

PkRevolution

People like him drunk all the time dont care about Quran and promises made on it. They use it like they use everything else around the for their own means. They only care for this world and not for the next.

Khair I was presenting my views and you are right. We have to wait for your courts to take action and to see if he goes in front of the. But as I mentioned in my thread his words make it seem unlikely

Your courts? What do you mean? brother it is not hidden anymore that police stations in karachi are sold to few parties. Is own court next step now?? Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pachtunkhwa all together is Pakistan and we have Pakistan supreme court (not sindh,baloch, khyberpachtunchwa or punjabi supreme court).

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Must we all use the Quran for playing political games and insult it like Zulfiqar Mirza did?

Thats just what they are in the end- political games
It would have been fine if it was a political game, but he swore MQM is playing with Pakistan.
Play with politics, go into government or get out of it 100 time, we dont care but dont play with pakistan

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your courts? What do you mean? brother it is not hidden anymore that police stations in karachi are sold to few parties. Is own court next step now?? Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pachtunkhwa all together is Pakistan and we have Pakistan supreme court (not sindh,baloch, khyberpachtunchwa or punjabi supreme court).

Sorry spelling mistake, i meant to write our courts. Same courts for all Pakistanis.

mir254

Citizen

As I said only the blind, deaf and mentally challenged people believe MQM is innocent. The proof is right in front of you, maybe you just don't want to see it, in any case I don't care much about people like you. Allah alone will be enough in the day of judgement. Good day.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fatha hamesha haq ki hoti hy. We will keep supporting and voting to MQM. - Long Live Altaf Hussain.

Ye Quaran per hat rakh kar bole urdu speaking ko kis nay mara. PPP ur ANP ky kitny gunday hain. Es ka hasher es dunian main bora hoga.